• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 374 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
domduke

Steam Authentication error Reply to this Post

I have searched the forums, reddit and other sites to find a solution to an authentication issue and it appears that my account is "locked" because i logged into it on two different steam accounts.

Is it possible to get someone to link my account to my original steam account?

The error is "A server error has caused authentication to fail." This happened when I logged into my alt steam account and tried to get into Puzzle Pirates.

To clarify, I was logging into a regular old Puzzle Pirates account on Steam account A, then tried to log into the same Puzzle Pirates account at a different time on Steam account B, which seems to have unlinked my Puzzle Pirates account from Steam account A, and I would like to know how to relink it.
[Oct 18, 2018 6:00:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

Re: Steam Authentication error Reply to this Post

Log into Steam account B, launch puzzle pirates and if it's linked it should log into the account and reach the select a pirate screen. Click the back arrow in the top left corner, that should log that YPP account out of Steam account B and at the same time un-link it. You should then be able to log in on Steam account A.
----------------------------------------
Jjc on Emerald
Jc on Obsidian (regrettably)
My Kraken bombing guide
CI booty division stats
[Oct 18, 2018 6:33:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates