• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1408 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Paulisma

Troy Bolt-on to defend Admiral Reply to this Post

After many congratulations and happy faces after last weeks blockades we will be putting another smile on many faces this weekend. Troy Bolt-on will be defending Admiral noon at 10k/seg with bonuses and roundly familiar prizes included as well. Unfortunately, I did not have the time to make up a banter video intent for this week. However, we do have some very interesting memes to show you.

To start off a very interesting graph. This graph might or might not come from Grey Havens financial annual report.

Once we got access to these financial results we thought they were memeable, so here we go:

Make sure to show up in lemon, we will also be giving away lemon Troy Bolt-on team clothing before the blockade. Vamos Troy Bolt-on!
----------------------------------------
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Oct 6, 2018 5:38:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nachodip_

Re: Troy Bolt-on to defend Admiral Reply to this Post

Are you actually openly celebrating the fact Loupoe is selling you poe after you and Iwna just got unbanned for committing that exact crime?
hey friends
job pull out & job clap back! :)
help the small guys achieve goals
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Nachodip_ at Oct 6, 2018 5:45:21 AM]
[Oct 6, 2018 5:44:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

Are you actually openly celebrating the fact Loupoe Absence is selling you Discriminate poe after you and Iwna Discriminate just got unbanned for committing that exact crime?

Quick fix, thought it was obvious enough as it was. Apparently not to everyone, but most importantly Hera will understand.
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Oct 6, 2018 6:06:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nachodip_

Are you actually openly celebrating the fact Loupoe Absence is selling you Discriminate poe after you and Iwna Discriminate just got unbanned for committing that exact crime?

Quick fix, thought it was obvious enough as it was. Apparently not to everyone, but most importantly Hera will understand.

If you'd like to try and spread lies like this, I can post our discord logs of you asking me to break ToS to help you out and me flat our rejecting you? Or would you like to keep that from Hera?
hey friends
job pull out & job clap back! :)
help the small guys achieve goals
[Oct 6, 2018 6:14:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

If you'd like to try and spread lies like this, I can post our discord logs of you asking me to break ToS to help you out and me flat our rejecting you? Or would you like to keep that from Hera?

We are completely keen with sharing our donations each week with the entire ocean as long as you guys do the same. Then everyone including the OMs can judge what bankroll looks most sketchy.
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Oct 6, 2018 8:56:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

There is a forum post where this is admitted to, not sure how this is a "lie"....
Robyns
<3
[Oct 6, 2018 12:43:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates