• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 14
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1541 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Suiryu

Ypp Riot

Okay, we've had many cases of people getting falsely banned, and falsely accused of stuff when they were infact innocent. Here is another case. I'll save you the sad backstory and just say. This game will die even faster than I thought if this is the way the OM's are gonna act.

Full video with full story here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPr7G-_m_do

This is me publicly asking the OM's, reconsider my case SERIOUSLY. I have all the evidence you need just say the magic word and it's all yours to see. Don't ignore me. I demand justice, banning me over something that's 100% false when you allow people who RMT 100+ mils and ignore any serious issues in the game.

See the video for yourself. Tell me what you think? Am I really the bad guy here? I'm willing to seriously hear out anyone who's willing defend the OM's, let me have my fun in this game with my friends before the servers close down. Even though this is somewhat of a rant, I'm dead serious about this. Om's hear me out. Thank you.
[Oct 2, 2018 12:33:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: Ypp Riot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPr7G-_m_d

wow. You don't understand that game design is not the appropriate way to plead your ban and you don't understand that almost no one is going to sit through a 20minute rant on youtube.

Based on the above actions, I wave good bye and mention that you won't be missed.
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Oct 2, 2018 1:15:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Okay, we've had many cases of people getting falsely banned, and falsely accused of stuff when they were infact innocent. Here is another case. I'll save you the sad backstory and just say. This game will die even faster than I thought if this is the way the OM's are gonna act.

This is me publicly asking the OM's, reconsider my case SERIOUSLY. I have all the evidence you need just say the magic word and it's all yours to see. Don't ignore me. I demand justice, banning me over something that's 100% false when you allow people who RMT 100+ mils and ignore any serious issues in the game.

See the video for yourself. Tell me what you think? Am I really the bad guy here? I'm willing to seriously hear out anyone who's willing defend the OM's, let me have my fun in this game with my friends before the servers close down. Even though this is somewhat of a rant, I'm dead serious about this. Om's hear me out. Thank you.

18 mins later, don't bot or lie, if you get banned you get banned not really worth trying to get unbanned on a ded game.
Support Sov! and I miss Jake :(

Bring the positives from obsidian ocean to main oceans!

Idk why people use alts to be relevant bashing everything.......
[Oct 2, 2018 2:27:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

Suiryu wrote: 
Just a heads-up for anyone who bothers to click it: Disregard the call to action (petition/complain/email) in the video.

As with all ban appeals, the DO NOT list should be respected:

DO NOT:
  • Ask someone else to come on and pester a greeter or an OceanMaster about the situation - greeters are not support staff and cannot do anything about discipline; OceanMasters will refer any banplea issues to the support page and will never discuss an account with anyone other than the account owner.
  • Create a second account and come back yourself
  • Use the "little brother" excuse and expect to get away with it.
  • Send more than one e-mail to banpleading - your request will be pushed to the end of the line if you do so.
  • Disrespect the verdict of the appeal.
  • Post angry threads with swear words or inappropriate messages if you are unhappy with the verdict. Posting on these forums is a privilege and abusing those privileges will get your posting abilities revoked.
--

Good luck on your appeal.
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
I made an in-depth Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.
I gave Obsidian their Owls c:
[Oct 2, 2018 2:37:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ryanford350

still trying to understand how a player who admits to RMT in the past was given a pass? There are offenses that upon consideration can warrant a ban be revoked based on GH's discretion, but I didn't think this was one...

RMT = perma-ban

beyond that, pure entertainment in how some justify outright offenses with other 'more detrimental' issues like exploits haha
PoE

Don't waste your time
Or time will waste you

================
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ryanford350 at Oct 2, 2018 3:29:23 PM]
[Oct 2, 2018 3:08:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Suiryu

Apologies, not familiar with these forums. I saw similar posts on here so I thought it'd be fine. Don't worry, plenty of people have watched it in full. And either way, you don't have to watch all of it to get the gist of it.
[Oct 2, 2018 3:28:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Suiryu

18 mins later, don't bot or lie, if you get banned you get banned not really worth trying to get unbanned on a ded game.

Didn't do either. And I did get unbanned for RMT before. However this time I'm innocent. Don't believe me? I made the video for a reason.
[Oct 2, 2018 3:29:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Suiryu

Suiryu wrote: 
Just a heads-up for anyone who bothers to click it: Disregard the call to action (petition/complain/email) in the video.

As with all ban appeals, the DO NOT list should be respected:

DO NOT:
  • Ask someone else to come on and pester a greeter or an OceanMaster about the situation - greeters are not support staff and cannot do anything about discipline; OceanMasters will refer any banplea issues to the support page and will never discuss an account with anyone other than the account owner.
  • Create a second account and come back yourself
  • Use the "little brother" excuse and expect to get away with it.
  • Send more than one e-mail to banpleading - your request will be pushed to the end of the line if you do so.
  • Disrespect the verdict of the appeal.
  • Post angry threads with swear words or inappropriate messages if you are unhappy with the verdict. Posting on these forums is a privilege and abusing those privileges will get your posting abilities revoked.
--

Good luck on your appeal.

I mean, other than the first point and disrespecting the verdict I'm clean right? And what other way is there? I'm a fellow hero of truth. Justice is due where it's due. I made the video for that reason. This is the way I go out if I don't get unbanned(which I most likely won't, but that's another story)
[Oct 2, 2018 3:32:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Suiryu

still trying to understand how a player who admits to RMT in the past was given a pass? There are offenses that upon consideration can warrant a ban be revoked based on GH's discretion, but I didn't think this was one...

RMT = perma-ban

beyond that, pure entertainment in how some justify outright offenses with other 'more detrimental' issues like exploits haha

I'm not even going to bother responding to this as it's clear you either haven't watched the video or are too illiterate to understand where I'm coming from.
[Oct 2, 2018 3:35:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

for no reason
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Oct 3, 2018 12:23:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

Suiryu wrote: 
I mean, other than the first point and disrespecting the verdict I'm clean right? And what other way is there? I'm a fellow hero of truth. Justice is due where it's due. I made the video for that reason. This is the way I go out if I don't get unbanned(which I most likely won't, but that's another story)
I don't care enough to answer your questions or dignify your statements. I only wish you the best of luck in your ban appeal.

My previous post was (clearly) addressed to anyone intending to watch the video. People have, in the past, gotten slapped with a tempban or the banhammer for the first DO NOT item alone.
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
I made an in-depth Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.
I gave Obsidian their Owls c:
[Oct 3, 2018 1:25:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stan5

I think this was meant to be an obvious satire. I did bust our loud laughing in class when I got to the "/complain Hera UNBAN Quazars NAO" part. Good stuff, I'm glad people are bringing more humor to the forums.

The forums is probably not a good place to voice ban-related concerns though, only two things will happen. It'll make things worse in terms of appeals, and you'll give the keyboard warriors room to flex their electronic-muscle, which will only make things even worse. Give it time, take a break from the game and get some fresh air, re-appeal in a couple months and hope for the best.
[Oct 3, 2018 8:17:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

the forums is probably not a good place to voice ban-related concerns though, only two things will happen. It'll make things worse in terms of appeals

Speaking from experience? I recall a long letter

Strangely, there isn't a goodbye thread for this ocean but before rumors start flying, allow me to start them myself. Regrettably, but as anticipated, I have been forced into early retirement by the Oceannmasters due to my continuous disregard for the game's Terms and Services, an infraction which I wouldn't lie to myself and everyone else, I did both knowingly and unknowingly. This should not be seen as any form of appeal or attempt at pity party but more of a farewell. In my short time on the Obsidian Ocean, I made a lot of friends, as well as a lot of...well enemies I suppose, all of whom I feel like I have let down now. First and foremost, to my crewmates, o boi, I love you guys, please don't burn down the Pirate Hall on Lionhaven. I definitely let you all down and you have my sincerest apologies. The thousand+ battles we were able to do together has been one of the best times I've had on this game, and in all honesty, in my life till date. Hell, only took 35 of us hardworking motherscupperers to take a crew to the #2 spot and sit there for a couple weeks. That's dedication if I have seen any. I'm sorry I may not be around any longer to teach, motivate, lead and be lead by you guys. I never saw myself as your captain, hence why I stepped down a couple weeks back, but more of your Battle Navigator. You guys made everything we achieved possible and I want to thank you. To my hearties, friends, fan club, jobbers (whether you only came around once, or are one of those that log on just to come on my Pillages, and log right off after), those I made banter with on Global Chat, Faction chat, (lol and even Trade Chat), I'm once again sorry I let you all down by being so careless. There will be more after me hopefully that will take my place and wow you whether as a Battle Navigator, or someone to say the stupidest barnacle just to get a laugh out of you. Those of you that dedicated your time, donated your pets and familiars for me to add to the mystery box giveaways, ships when I had nothing and needed to B-nav, and even those that sent me supportive messages when things were rough, thank you guys. To those that dedicate their time to pushing past the boundaries in the game, and not being content till they ran voyages that are wort spending 24 hours of your day on - Technitium, Andrax, Daquan, my Idols, Luigi, Trunks - please don't stop, so we can give people reasons to log on the game and enjoy it. To those with the /complain command as their hotkey, well keep doing what you do, you guys are the ones that keep the rest of us naughty pirates in check. You guys are the real rockstars of this game, and I say that without any form of sarc...yeah who am I kidding, go pound sand. Keep complaining there aren't enough players in the game while being quick to report people for things as simple as misusing trade chat. God forbid you just send them a tell telling them to stop whatever rule they are breaking. And last but definitely not the least, to the Oceanmasters, Hera, Nemesis, and developer Forculus, thank you guys for at least making this wonderful game possible for us to enjoy. I shared some laughs with you guys whether publicly or in tells, and one of my memorable times would be getting jobbed on your ship, Nemesis and getting planked (which in turn led to me planking Hera off mine). You guys are amazing, and the little interactions players like myself got to have with you truly are memorable. I'm sorry I didn't heed to the thousand "Ocean Master Messages/Warnings" I received everyday for the things I said to people or did, and the two suspensions I received. I threw away an opportunity to make a difference in the game, but I am thankful that I had the opportunity in the first place. To everyone else, never stop striding for greatness. Run unconventional amazing voyages, take something other than a sloop out, and destroy those brigands and barbarians. Don't resort to exploiting the game mechanics just so you can sit on the top 4 b-nav spots on the Ultimate list with your alts because it makes you feel better about yourself and never stop fighting to get the payout system fixed. I've sent in a ban appeal but regardless of the outcome, I think its about time I hung up my boots, maybe. Once again, sorry for letting you guys down, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve you in ways that I knew best. Hi, I'm Stan and I love to Pillage.

I don't know about innocence or guilt in this matter, yet have heard over and over about bad bans and if they are that is bad, however the large number of players recently given a "second" chance seems to have brought back many old players which can only help the game. Regarding the statement about whats destroying the game well the flip-it remarks regarding RMT not hurting the game seem to show you don't think its a big deal. The games broken, its full of people who don't play fair or pay to win ect.... It would be great if they could come up with a actual fix for these issues. Posting in the forums is clearly a bad idea as stated in the ban appeal process but you already know that. If I were the OM's I would add a month to every petition and or email revived on your behalf, as creating more work for a small staff while griping they don't do enough to improve a game that your fighting to get back into creating busy work for them.....
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.
[Oct 3, 2018 5:03:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Suiryu

the forums is probably not a good place to voice ban-related concerns though, only two things will happen. It'll make things worse in terms of appeals

Speaking from experience? I recall a long letter

Strangely, there isn't a goodbye thread for this ocean but before rumors start flying, allow me to start them myself. Regrettably, but as anticipated, I have been forced into early retirement by the Oceannmasters due to my continuous disregard for the game's Terms and Services, an infraction which I wouldn't lie to myself and everyone else, I did both knowingly and unknowingly. This should not be seen as any form of appeal or attempt at pity party but more of a farewell. In my short time on the Obsidian Ocean, I made a lot of friends, as well as a lot of...well enemies I suppose, all of whom I feel like I have let down now. First and foremost, to my crewmates, o boi, I love you guys, please don't burn down the Pirate Hall on Lionhaven. I definitely let you all down and you have my sincerest apologies. The thousand+ battles we were able to do together has been one of the best times I've had on this game, and in all honesty, in my life till date. Hell, only took 35 of us hardworking motherscupperers to take a crew to the #2 spot and sit there for a couple weeks. That's dedication if I have seen any. I'm sorry I may not be around any longer to teach, motivate, lead and be lead by you guys. I never saw myself as your captain, hence why I stepped down a couple weeks back, but more of your Battle Navigator. You guys made everything we achieved possible and I want to thank you. To my hearties, friends, fan club, jobbers (whether you only came around once, or are one of those that log on just to come on my Pillages, and log right off after), those I made banter with on Global Chat, Faction chat, (lol and even Trade Chat), I'm once again sorry I let you all down by being so careless. There will be more after me hopefully that will take my place and wow you whether as a Battle Navigator, or someone to say the stupidest barnacle just to get a laugh out of you. Those of you that dedicated your time, donated your pets and familiars for me to add to the mystery box giveaways, ships when I had nothing and needed to B-nav, and even those that sent me supportive messages when things were rough, thank you guys. To those that dedicate their time to pushing past the boundaries in the game, and not being content till they ran voyages that are wort spending 24 hours of your day on - Technitium, Andrax, Daquan, my Idols, Luigi, Trunks - please don't stop, so we can give people reasons to log on the game and enjoy it. To those with the /complain command as their hotkey, well keep doing what you do, you guys are the ones that keep the rest of us naughty pirates in check. You guys are the real rockstars of this game, and I say that without any form of sarc...yeah who am I kidding, go pound sand. Keep complaining there aren't enough players in the game while being quick to report people for things as simple as misusing trade chat. God forbid you just send them a tell telling them to stop whatever rule they are breaking. And last but definitely not the least, to the Oceanmasters, Hera, Nemesis, and developer Forculus, thank you guys for at least making this wonderful game possible for us to enjoy. I shared some laughs with you guys whether publicly or in tells, and one of my memorable times would be getting jobbed on your ship, Nemesis and getting planked (which in turn led to me planking Hera off mine). You guys are amazing, and the little interactions players like myself got to have with you truly are memorable. I'm sorry I didn't heed to the thousand "Ocean Master Messages/Warnings" I received everyday for the things I said to people or did, and the two suspensions I received. I threw away an opportunity to make a difference in the game, but I am thankful that I had the opportunity in the first place. To everyone else, never stop striding for greatness. Run unconventional amazing voyages, take something other than a sloop out, and destroy those brigands and barbarians. Don't resort to exploiting the game mechanics just so you can sit on the top 4 b-nav spots on the Ultimate list with your alts because it makes you feel better about yourself and never stop fighting to get the payout system fixed. I've sent in a ban appeal but regardless of the outcome, I think its about time I hung up my boots, maybe. Once again, sorry for letting you guys down, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve you in ways that I knew best. Hi, I'm Stan and I love to Pillage.

I don't know about innocence or guilt in this matter, yet have heard over and over about bad bans and if they are that is bad, however the large number of players recently given a "second" chance seems to have brought back many old players which can only help the game. Regarding the statement about whats destroying the game well the flip-it remarks regarding RMT not hurting the game seem to show you don't think its a big deal. The games broken, its full of people who don't play fair or pay to win ect.... It would be great if they could come up with a actual fix for these issues. Posting in the forums is clearly a bad idea as stated in the ban appeal process but you already know that. If I were the OM's I would add a month to every petition and or email revived on your behalf, as creating more work for a small staff while griping they don't do enough to improve a game that your fighting to get back into creating busy work for them.....

I'm not sure where people got that idea from. RMT is a big deal, but saying it's the thing that's killing Puzzle Pirates is as I put it in the video, delusional. That was my point. If it came off that way then it was unintentional. I'm very aware RMT just like any other offense in the game should not be taken lightly. And the only reason I post on the forums is because where else would I post it if they explicitly said in an email "We will not reply to any more emails regarding this matter".

Because I am innocent and I have no other way to prove it to anyone the least I can do is make this public and let people know that the false bans do still continue to happen. Whether this will help my case(which it won't let's face it if anything I just threw any chances I had - BUT, they wouldn't reply anyway so the chance went from 0% to 0%) or not is honestly not on my mind right now. And I also got to make a fun video about it. Someone earlier in the thread at least appreciated it.

Again, the whole event with RMT, I didn't do it. But, I'm saying that RMT is not what's killing the game. I'm not defending it, just putting that out there as my own opinion.
[Oct 4, 2018 12:45:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates