• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 29
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2052 times and has 28 replies Next Thread
Nachodip_

The Good Guy Alliance (Pull Out and Co.) vs Team Fake News (Frankye) INTENTS! Reply to this Post

Hello again friends and compadres

The Good Guy Alliance is here to present to you another weekend full of sinking and max pay blockades!

Where? Sayers, Arakoua, Alkaid, Ambush, Admiral, Aimuari & Hubbles Eye!
Pay? 9,999/Seg!
Sinking? Yes!

Job with those you know and trust and lets teach these liars (ie. Frankye) a lesson!
----------------------------------------
hey friends
job pull out :)
[Sep 22, 2018 12:14:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hello_peo124

Re: The Good Guy Alliance (Pull Out and Co.) vs Team Fake News (Frankye) INTENTS! Reply to this Post

Sounds like fun! Maybe you'll get to nav a sloop in this one, Spicy.
[Sep 22, 2018 5:03:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pricee2012

Re: The Good Guy Alliance (Pull Out and Co.) vs Team Fake News (Frankye) INTENTS! Reply to this Post

With all of the propaganda getting passed around in our small community, we would like to introduce:

Discrim Jong Il!

He likes to talk about taxes, but doesn't notice that every island in his alliance ring have 100% taxes and all of the ones outside of it don't.

Edit:

Also - his son... Discrim Jong Un

maybe Frankye
[Edit 1 times, last edit by pricee2012 at Sep 22, 2018 8:14:38 AM]
[Sep 22, 2018 8:12:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nachodip_

Sorry for the flagsits, I guess Frankye slept in and didn't show up? jk just 7-0'd them anyway

See you all again when/if they hold islands again :D
hey friends
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Nachodip_ at Sep 22, 2018 5:44:55 PM]
[Sep 22, 2018 5:43:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hello_peo124

Good job out jobbing. My favorite part was the 2 wbs vs 1 wb at each island towards the end. I wonder if a trained monkey could nav that? I didn't see your sloop make an appearance... Next time for sure!
[Sep 22, 2018 6:13:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nachodip_

Talking about trained monkeys, when is CS's land team going to change species?
hey friends
[Sep 22, 2018 8:09:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ryoiscool

Don't be mad that Druipsluis and I are the hotter land team :P
Shroomy on Obsidian
King of Going Down
[Sep 23, 2018 8:15:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snacks7

Isn't this the guy that used to try to snipe outposts from flags by doing multi drops? And lose every week and pull out after one round contested? Lmao!!

I remember one time you won some obscure large island and then people planned to blockade it so you scuttled it. Man I remember how much we used to laugh at your blockades LOL!

I'm no genius but with your blockade record, I don't think you should be offering people advice.
[Sep 23, 2018 8:59:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nachodip_

Isn't this the guy that used to try to snipe outposts from flags by doing multi drops? And lose every week and pull out after one round contested? Lmao!!

I remember one time you won some obscure large island and then people planned to blockade it so you scuttled it. Man I remember how much we used to laugh at your blockades LOL!

I'm no genius but with your blockade record, I don't think you should be offering people advice.

Hey dude, you know I'm not Frankye right?

hey btw, I appreciate you going to the effort of making a forum alt just to cry about my banter intents, not scared are we buddy????
hey friends
[Sep 24, 2018 1:03:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

Job with those you know and trust and lets teach these liars (ie. Frankye) a lesson!

The Irony of this post is amazing. Good Job Pull Out, you continue to make me laugh week in, week out.
Robyns
<3
[Sep 24, 2018 3:24:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nachodip_

The Irony of this post is amazing. Good Job Pull Out, you continue to make me laugh week in, week out.

We're about as funny as someone who rage leaves BF and then names their flag 'Revenge is Sweet' but gets revenge on no one??? Someone obviously doesn't have a sweet tooth
hey friends
[Sep 25, 2018 12:10:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

We're about as funny as someone who rage leaves BF and then names their flag 'Revenge is Sweet' but gets revenge on no one??? Someone obviously doesn't have a sweet tooth

Or got called out for botting and left LOL
Keaze is right.

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, all those wasted new players :/
[Sep 25, 2018 4:36:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

Not that it is any of your business but I left Black Flag because I was demoted from SO to officer because "I wasnt doing anything", even though other SOs were on less than me and doing less work. Then on top of that after I left I was insulted by one of the SOs. But I am over that, and bringing that up for no reason here is really petty. I could bring up soooo much more stuff than I already have done about PO and other flags, but I won't, as the flame war is pointless.

As for you hidemyhoney I don't bot, stop attacking me in forums constantly. You sound like an upset child constantly attacking me and slandering me.

As for my original post here the "Irony" I was referring to was comparing CS to Trump while using the Trump term "fake news". I found that funny. But I guess pointing out a funny thing is a reason for you to attack my character and person.

But by all means continue to attack me, despite your best attempts you havent upset me in the least. You have just shown your immaturity, this includes you hidemyhoney.

Have a nice day :)
Robyns
<3
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Robyns090 at Sep 25, 2018 11:37:24 AM]
[Sep 25, 2018 11:31:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Not that it is any of your business but I left Black Flag because I was demoted from SO to officer because "I wasnt doing anything", even though other SOs were on less than me and doing less work. Then on top of that after I left I was insulted by one of the SOs. But I am over that, and bringing that up for no reason here is really petty. I could bring up soooo much more stuff than I already have done about PO and other flags, but I won't, as the flame war is pointless.

As for you hidemyhoney I don't bot, stop attacking me in forums constantly. You sound like an upset child constantly attacking me and slandering me.

As for my original post here the "Irony" I was referring to was comparing CS to Trump while using the Trump term "fake news". I found that funny. But I guess pointing out a funny thing is a reason for you to attack my character and person.

But by all means continue to attack me, despite your best attempts you havent upset me in the least. You have just shown your immaturity, this includes you hidemyhoney.

But you attack me? Ok then and I don't complain? Then why not bring up more stuff? war is fun you should try it some time.
Keaze is right.

[Sep 27, 2018 3:24:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

But you attack me? Ok then and I don't complain? Then why not bring up more stuff? war is fun you should try it some time.

I attacked you? wow, just wow. I guess when someone is accused by someone of something and the accused person then tells the person accusing them they are wrong, the accused person is attacking the accuser....

Dont worry, after I wrote that post I looked at your forum post history, and I realised you act like a jerk to just about everyone. I guess you cant help it...

Robyns
<3
[Sep 27, 2018 2:16:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Keaze

I attacked you? wow, just wow. I guess when someone is accused by someone of something and the accused person then tells the person accusing them they are wrong, the accused person is attacking the accuser....

Dont worry, after I wrote that post I looked at your forum post history, and I realised you act like a jerk to just about everyone. I guess you cant help it...

He's a really very nice guy actually. You on the other hand are a disgustingly obvious bot- like at least get your other stats up so it's not as bait af
Keaze
That Bombing Guide
[Sep 27, 2018 3:53:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

He's a really very nice guy actually. You on the other hand are a disgustingly obvious bot- like at least get your other stats up so it's not as bait af

I encourage, the OMs to add more bot detection to the game. Like I have said before Rigging, Bilge and IM are the easiest puzzles in the game, they are all basically pattern recognition with very limited movement ability. Those puzzles are incredibly easy for me as I have an eidetic memory.

But please continue to attack me, all these people with no pirate name in game for this ocean.

If you'd like I could give you some lessons :). Although you all seems to be very familiar with botting, so I'm guessing you dont need the help....

Robyns
<3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Robyns090 at Sep 29, 2018 12:41:13 PM]
[Sep 29, 2018 12:40:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

Robyns wrote: 
I encourage, the OMs to add more bot detection to the game. Like I have said before Rigging, Bilge and IM are the easiest puzzles in the game, they are all basically pattern recognition with very limited movement ability. Those puzzles are incredibly easy for me as I have an eidetic memory.

But please continue to attack me, all these people with no pirate name in game for this ocean.

If you'd like I could give you some lessons :). Although you all seems to be very familiar with botting, so I'm guessing you dont need the help....

I genuinely don't care for whatever has been posted earlier since it's Parley, more so because it's on an ocean I don't play anymore. But this reeks of bullcannon.

An eidetic memory serves little to no benefit in these puzzles. To grossly simplify, Bilge requires pattern recognition while IM requires calculation depth. Rigs.. I don't understand it well enough to comment. The number of people with a strong stat in 1, and a conveniently strong stat in the other 2 though, that does suggest some form of assisted puzzling. Or do they all have eidetic memory? lol

I'll fix your post for you:

--
I encourage, the OMs to add more bot detection to the game. Like I have said before Rigging, Bilge and IM are the easiest puzzles to bot in the game, they are all basically pattern recognition puzzles with very limited movement abilitylenient time penalties. Those puzzles are hence incredibly easy for me as I have an eidetic memory to bot via some form of image recognition software (or something. idk how they work tbh but they do exist).

--
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
I made an in-depth Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.
I gave Obsidian their Owls c:
[Sep 29, 2018 8:02:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Robyns wrote: 

I genuinely don't care for whatever has been posted earlier since it's Parley, more so because it's on an ocean I don't play anymore. But this reeks of bullcannon.

An eidetic memory serves little to no benefit in these puzzles. To grossly simplify, Bilge requires pattern recognition while IM requires calculation depth. Rigs.. I don't understand it well enough to comment. The number of people with a strong stat in 1, and a conveniently strong stat in the other 2 though, that does suggest some form of assisted puzzling. Or do they all have eidetic memory? lol

--
I encourage, the OMs to add more bot detection to the game. Like I have said before Rigging, Bilge and IM are the easiest puzzles to bot in the game, they are all basically pattern recognition puzzles with very limited movement abilitylenient time penalties. Those puzzles are hence incredibly easy for me as I have an eidetic memory to bot via some form of image recognition software (or something. idk how they work tbh but they do exist).

--

Thanks for translating for us Mr Ryuken.

As for you Robyns why do you continue to lie? you continue to talk crap about everyone, and now you want to rub your nose where you have nothing to do with. Then you bring up the term "botting" what do you really expect? you think were all dumbasses? then you are severely mistaken, we can sense bullcannon from a mile away.

For future reference, don't post if you have issues yourself aka botting.
Keaze is right.

[Sep 29, 2018 8:52:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wenchcaz

BF sux.
Bring Back Cuzz
cuthroatcaz
Sage Ocean
[Sep 30, 2018 12:55:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

Robyns wrote: 

--

--

Thanks for translating for us Mr Ryuken.

As for you Robyns why do you continue to lie? you continue to talk crap about everyone, and now you want to rub your nose where you have nothing to do with. Then you bring up the term "botting" what do you really expect? you think were all dumbasses? then you are severely mistaken, we can sense bullcannon from a mile away.

For future reference, don't post if you have issues yourself aka botting.

Firstly, I didnt make any reference in this post to the flag botting, I made reference to the irony of the flag calling CS Trump while using Trumps term "fake news". Yet people like yourself continue to attack me and SLANDER me.

As for the other people who insist I bot, I dont. I wont ever prove to you otherwise.

But now I have to explain how an eidetic memory helps me. It helps with Bilge because it is essentially recognising 3 row patterns and combining them. So if I have seen a board previously It is quiet easy for me to remember that Bilge board or the patterns on the board and apply it to a new board.

Rig is the exact same, its just arranging the bits in a row or into sections but this time in 4 directions rather than 2. For me that is just recognising a pattern I have seen before or parts of one and putting it together. It is very hard to explain.

Now as for IM it is totally pattern recognition as it is essentially a combination of maths and chess movements. So first starting out on IM I found it easy because most of the movements where similar to chess and then it just incorporates some basic maths in regards to the movements. Now today I have done hundreds of boards of IM and because of that I can see patterns of where pieces have been placed and recognise this then work from there to do the puzzle.

But like I said earlier you wont ever believe me, and at this point the amount of butthurt people from what I said is honestly amazing. And in all honesty I take great joy from the amount of people who are annoyed about my honest original claim.

I expect you all to continue to attack and slander me, not matter. I promise I wont look at this thread anymore, and Ill bite my tongue for now so that the "GOAT" flag (lol) can stop sending people to attack me, in game and forums. Not that I mind, its just rather time consuming now.

So feel free to slander me, call me names, harass me in game, harass me in this thread, I'll just mute in game and ignore this thread from now on.

Love

Robyns.

I hope you all have a nice day, and find something more constructive to do with your time. <3
Robyns
<3
[Sep 30, 2018 8:41:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

Earlier, I wrote: 
The number of people with a strong stat in 1, and a conveniently strong stat in the other 2 though, that does suggest some form of assisted puzzling
I still stand by this. I'm not saying you made up your personal anecdotes regarding the puzzles, but this phenomenon is far too common to be natural imo.

Personally I'm not convinced that an eidetic memory serves that well in 3 puzzles which require different thought processes. If anything, someone with an eidetic memory should (at least) have a half-decent stat in Carpentry. It's just Emerald isn't it.

I could be completely wrong, but as it stands, it still seems like bullcannon to me.
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
I made an in-depth Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.
I gave Obsidian their Owls c:
[Sep 30, 2018 9:10:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Keaze

First, Apologies to OP for hijacking this thread- God bless your future cades. I have zero affiliation with the flag.
Secondly, please don't cry in my tells about slandering.

You think your simplistic excuse can just fly as you naively overlook stuff that only legitimate puzzle veterans would know (aka "butthurt people").
Like by your take on how you explained it, you should have a stat in carp, forage, possibly nav, treasure drop, possibly drinking and card games like hearts and spades where an eidetic memory is so advantageous.

Good move voluntarily hushing yourself- it was getting really embarrassing seeing Miss Bot McGee talk like you have the moral high ground while having bot stats especially against people who took time to learn how to puzzle like Ryuken and myself. Y - I - K - E - S ! ! !
Keaze
That Bombing Guide
[Sep 30, 2018 1:52:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Good luck with cades Mr PO and Frankie, but I can't let frauds just skip by :/

Firstly, I didnt make any reference in this post to the flag botting

Uh yeah you did, you basically said PO just get botters to get ahead in jobbing which relates to this post, so that is a lie.

I made reference to the irony of the flag calling CS Trump while using Trumps term "fake news". Yet people like yourself continue to attack me and SLANDER me.

If you stop lying, then its an easy solution.

As for the other people who insist I bot, I dont. I wont ever prove to you otherwise.

Prove it, make a youtube account, get a screen recorder and record your IM/Bilge/Rigs and post it on youtube then, people will not slander.

But now I have to explain how an eidetic memory helps me. It helps with Bilge because it is essentially recognising 3 row patterns and combining them. So if I have seen a board previously It is quiet easy for me to remember that Bilge board or the patterns on the board and apply it to a new board.

Now you talk about eidetic memory? instead of giving legit evidence of your puzzling? everyone that bilges knows you look for a row with 2 colors in it to make an easy sea donkey. So you bringing up eidetic memory? you disgust me.

Rig is the exact same, its just arranging the bits in a row or into sections but this time in 4 directions rather than 2. For me that is just recognising a pattern I have seen before or parts of one and putting it together. It is very hard to explain.

Rigs is the same? Rigs is much more difficult than bilge (if you ask any non-botter about rigs, you would get the same result), Bilge has simplicity, Rigs takes years of practice to perfect and learn properly with Hooks/splices.

Now as for IM it is totally pattern recognition as it is essentially a combination of maths and chess movements. So first starting out on IM I found it easy because most of the movements where similar to chess and then it just incorporates some basic maths in regards to the movements. Now today I have done hundreds of boards of IM and because of that I can see patterns of where pieces have been placed and recognise this then work from there to do the puzzle.

Generally true, even though I'm no expert in this, does take much thinking and time. Would still love to see some YouTube evidence (no applications of botsupply pls)

But like I said earlier you wont ever believe me, and at this point the amount of butthurt people from what I said is honestly amazing. And in all honesty I take great joy from the amount of people who are annoyed about my honest original claim.

Make youtube account, upload then link us. Now you talk about honesty? you clearly have no idea what that term means do you?

I expect you all to continue to attack and slander me, not matter. I promise I wont look at this thread anymore, and Ill bite my tongue for now so that the "GOAT" flag (lol) can stop sending people to attack me, in game and forums. Not that I mind, its just rather time consuming now.

So feel free to slander me, call me names, harass me in game, harass me in this thread, I'll just mute in game and ignore this thread from now on.

You promise? last time I called you out, you got butthurt and decided to get all defensive going, "oh oh I don't bot", "oh oh I cant prove it to you because you won't believe me :(".

I hope you all have a nice day, and find something more constructive to do with your time. <3

Better than idling on the game for 14+ hours a week just botting? sounds pretty boring and pointless imo.
Keaze is right.

[Sep 30, 2018 3:52:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eyes

It's 2018, if you're gonna bot and don't wanna get called out at least develop some skills in sailing, carpentry or distilling haha. At this point there are private bots for most puzzles though so it's best not to worry about it too much and focus on your own performance since there is a 0% chance anything happens to change it.
[Oct 1, 2018 8:36:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Altosaxman

It's 2018, if you're gonna bot and don't wanna get called out at least develop some skills in sailing, carpentry or distilling haha. At this point there are private bots for most puzzles though so it's best not to worry about it too much and focus on your own performance since there is a 0% chance anything happens to change it.

What's the point of botting on a puzzle? Isn't the point to have fun... don't see the fun in sitting there watching a program for you! maybe thats just me.
Notice: If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing XD

Altosaxman-Emerald
[Oct 6, 2018 8:21:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

What's the point of botting on a puzzle? Isn't the point to have fun... don't see the fun in sitting there watching a program for you! maybe thats just me.

ikr zzzzzzzzzz
Keaze is right.

[Oct 6, 2018 9:12:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eyes

Okay, we pretty much agree? I'm not advocating botting, I'm just saying it's more than unlikely that there is gonna be anything else done to combat it.
[Oct 10, 2018 9:34:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ToniGirl

BF sux.
Bring Back Cuzz

Amen.
Tonigirl on Sage.
Mustang says, "vote for me being monarch when shrooms posts an issue"
Mustang says, ":O"
Tonigirl says, "boo hiss"
Tonigirl says, "Shrooms all day er'y day"
Ye are now a Lady of yer flag.
[Oct 14, 2018 9:37:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates