• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 204 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
FlRugbyChick

Where is everyone? Reply to this Post

I am coming back after about 10yrs. So far I have only seen npc's. Where is everyone playing these days?
[Sep 15, 2018 10:34:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Re: Where is everyone? Reply to this Post

I am coming back after about 10yrs. So far I have only seen npc's. Where is everyone playing these days?

Quit, Banned, game hasn't developed much and lack of attention.
----------------------------------------
Heckle

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, make a new one for the established players!

Greedy bashing is the result of no SMHs! (remove officer badge when greedy bashing is ovar)
[Sep 16, 2018 3:07:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

It's a pretty even split between Emerald and Obsidian at the moment, both of which are Doubloon oceans. Cerulean still has a trickle of life, but you'd get more out of playing on the other two oceans.
Jjc on Emerald
Jc on Obsidian (regrettably)
My Kraken bombing guide
CI booty division stats
[Sep 16, 2018 5:19:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ghostbeardz1

Welcome Back to the Seas, FLRugbyChick!

Here are 3 Favorite Greeter Tips for Returning Players trying out different oceans:

- There are now many Free Airports called Galleries, which connect many of our favorite Pirate Cities. To find these free Gallery airports you can open the Notice Board menu on the ocean you are exploring & by clicking on the Events Page up on the top of your notice board. There will be a list of Galleries with free flights appearing on the Events page. (Here on Emerald our most popular Gallery airports are the ones with flights to our capital city of Admiral Isle)
- One really useful command for ocean explorers for checking how many people are online is by typing /who when you log on. The basic /who command will output the current count of online population to your Ahoy tab.
- Puzzle Pirates added a really fun new chat option "/global" which can be heard by pirates all across the ocean. Many friends use it to share news of events or parties & 1 of my favorite uses of /global is to hear news of Skellie Frays or Zombie Frays. To turn on /global chat type this phrase: /global-on

Welcome Back FLRugbyChick & Wishing you best of luck to you on all your ocean explorations out there!
Ghostbeards of Emerald
Senior Officer of The Royal United Navy
[Sep 16, 2018 11:48:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates