• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 202 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
FlRugbyChick

Coming back after 10 years away. Reply to this Post

So it's been 10 years since I played this game. Any chance my account is still alive? I used to have a paid membership if that makes a difference. I was easily able to log in to this forum with my old info.
[Sep 11, 2018 12:47:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: Coming back after 10 years away. Reply to this Post

So it's been 10 years since I played this game. Any chance my account is still alive? I used to have a paid membership if that makes a difference. I was easily able to log in to this forum with my old info.

You account is alive, since you were able to post the to forums.

If you had a "paid membership", it sounds like you were one either the Midnight or Cobalt oceans, both of which were merged together to form the Cerulean ocean. If your pirate isn't on that ocean, try the Emerald or Meridian oceans.

In the past ten years, the number of players as dropped A LOT, so the oceans will look very different.

Good luck
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Sep 11, 2018 1:14:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
FlRugbyChick

Re: Coming back after 10 years away. Reply to this Post

success! Smileysue is alive! lol thanks for the ocean tip!
[Sep 11, 2018 1:31:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates