• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 15
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1245 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
th1510

A civil response to Pull Out Reply to this Post

I resisted the urge to post anything, because I knew this entire thread was bait to start drama. However the amount of half truths and plain lies being bandied about forced a response.

Tax Issue: Prior to winning aimurai blockade, no promises were made to drop the taxes however after the blockade we did drop the tax to 50% and later in the week we did indeed increase the taxes to 100%. What I don?t understand is how anything was lied about? Did CS promise to drop taxes and then raise them? Nope. We merely changed the taxes after we won which we are entitled to. Honestly if anyone from Pull Out had approached us during the week and said hey you are lying and told us about this, we would have dropped the taxes. When we did hear about this was through this post and we dropped the taxes down, in case any party felt cheated, however I don?t see how anyone could be cheated, as the tax drop wasn?t dangled in front of them to get jobbing support. The way this was handled by PO shows the maturity of its members and what the true intentions of this post was.

Aimurai Blockade yesterday Discriminate reached out to us before aimurai told us he would let us catch up and honestly, we didn?t take it very seriously based on experience. Sure, enough when we got within 20, the jobbing on your side resumed and when the round 1 started you had us out jobbed by 20ish and were up a WB. The intention of even jobbing or even shipping was never honest by Pull Out. At times I understand jobbing can be hard to keep even however to keep the ships on board even isn?t that hard of a task but throughout you out shipped yet you are here trying to paint the picture of ?we tried to have an even blockade?. You are within your right to out job as you have done in last however long but don?t come here trying to paint the picture of how you let us catch up or wanted an evenly jobbed blockade.

You were willing to have an even ship blockades with CS?? That is just an outright lie, Pull Out or any of their allies have never honestly wanted an even blockade so I don?t know how you can make that claim. As for the ego fight and trash talk after blockades, I try to stay away from that and encourage most of our members too as well. The majority of the trashing or trolling or whatever you want to call it has been coming from your side, majorly Spicydip, Robinhoodx and yourself. Just look at robinhoodx?s post up there with the ?Thank you, good game 6-0 this weekend!? I am not saying no one on our side has been trash talking but most of this crap has involved those three individuals from Pull Out whether it?s on docks or global chat.
As for being sporting and an honest flag. Pull Out asked me to join them in August. They asked what island I wanted, and I jokingly suggested Cryo. They told me that they would make Perfecto give it to me via scuttle if I joined. That does not sound like a flag that is acting in the best interest of their allies.

And again, it is within your right to say hey I don?t want to blockade so let?s deter any blockades, but don?t come here trying to paint a picture of how you just want a fun fair blockade because that has never been the case. If you want a fair blockade stop putting two or three more ships on the board than the opposing side. If you?re going to offer fair jobbing then stick to it. Admiral and Aim showed that you?re not interested in playing fair, and these public attacks need to stop. You guys say things in global that you?d never say to someone in real life, and it is frankly just a disappointingly sad show of character.
----------------------------------------
Fools on emerald
Monarch of No Strings Attached/Cluster Service

[Edit 1 times, last edit by th1510 at Sep 10, 2018 1:17:50 PM]
[Sep 10, 2018 1:12:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Discriminate

Re: A civil response to Pull Out Reply to this Post

I resisted the urge to post anything, because I knew this entire thread was bait to start drama. However the amount of half truths and plain lies being bandied about forced a response.

Tax Issue: Prior to winning aimurai blockade, no promises were made to drop the taxes however after the blockade we did drop the tax to 50% and later in the week we did indeed increase the taxes to 100%. What I don?t understand is how anything was lied about? Did CS promise to drop taxes and then raise them? Nope. We merely changed the taxes after we won which we are entitled to. Honestly if anyone from Pull Out had approached us during the week and said hey you are lying and told us about this, we would have dropped the taxes. When we did hear about this was through this post and we dropped the taxes down, in case any party felt cheated, however I don?t see how anyone could be cheated, as the tax drop wasn?t dangled in front of them to get jobbing support. The way this was handled by PO shows the maturity of its members and what the true intentions of this post was.

Aimurai Blockade yesterday Discriminate reached out to us before aimurai told us he would let us catch up and honestly, we didn?t take it very seriously based on experience. Sure, enough when we got within 20, the jobbing on your side resumed and when the round 1 started you had us out jobbed by 20ish and were up a WB. The intention of even jobbing or even shipping was never honest by Pull Out. At times I understand jobbing can be hard to keep even however to keep the ships on board even isn?t that hard of a task but throughout you out shipped yet you are here trying to paint the picture of ?we tried to have an even blockade?. You are within your right to out job as you have done in last however long but don?t come here trying to paint the picture of how you let us catch up or wanted an evenly jobbed blockade.

You were willing to have an even ship blockades with CS?? That is just an outright lie, Pull Out or any of their allies have never honestly wanted an even blockade so I don?t know how you can make that claim. As for the ego fight and trash talk after blockades, I try to stay away from that and encourage most of our members too as well. The majority of the trashing or trolling or whatever you want to call it has been coming from your side, majorly Spicydip, Robinhoodx and yourself. Just look at robinhoodx?s post up there with the ?Thank you, good game 6-0 this weekend!? I am not saying no one on our side has been trash talking but most of this crap has involved those three individuals from Pull Out whether it?s on docks or global chat.
As for being sporting and an honest flag. Pull Out asked me to join them in August. They asked what island I wanted, and I jokingly suggested Cryo. They told me that they would make Perfecto give it to me via scuttle if I joined. That does not sound like a flag that is acting in the best interest of their allies.

And again, it is within your right to say hey I don?t want to blockade so let?s deter any blockades, but don?t come here trying to paint a picture of how you just want a fun fair blockade because that has never been the case. If you want a fair blockade stop putting two or three more ships on the board than the opposing side. If you?re going to offer fair jobbing then stick to it. Admiral and Aim showed that you?re not interested in playing fair, and these public attacks need to stop. You guys say things in global that you?d never say to someone in real life, and it is frankly just a disappointingly sad show of character.

So much wrong about this, maybe you're a better leader than Frankye. But the tax issue was discussed with Frankye and was told taxes would remain at 100% and got de-heartied.

I think you should have better communication with Frankye as to what is said. Even ship blockades has been offered many times to him, even with "middle man witnesses" and his response would be "Discriminate lies".

Also, jobbing numbers were closer than within 20 at many points in the blockade, however you put in many jobbers at sayers which is why we had an extra brig at Aim...stop the un-organized multi drops and maybe things will look better for you guys?

Admiral we did outjob yes, because we didn't know what jobbing would look like as you dropped as the same time as our allies on Obsidian so we had lost navers/some jobbers. Also you use the multi-drops, dropping during BK as your advantage, so I don't see much room to complain. If you're trying to have better blockades with us, send someone with more common sense and a less salty individual than Frankye to discuss and maybe the blockades will be more fun for everyone.
[Sep 10, 2018 2:06:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nachodip_

holy I did not expect a bit of banter to trigger a 4 paragraph reply post

as i replied in the other thread, if you want even jobbing, you'll need to convince the OMs to do something from a game design stand point because the current system is clearly broken
hey friends
job pull out :)
[Sep 10, 2018 2:07:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snacks7

But the tax issue was discussed with Frankye and was told taxes would remain at 100% and got de-heartied.

I'm confused how did they lie about taxes? I thought Nachodip said they were advertised dropping taxes to get jobbers? Did Pull Out just get caught in their misinformation campaign? Its only fitting that nachodip used trump and his misinforation campaign for the thread, as PO seems to be using the same tactic as Trump.

So much wrong about this, maybe you're a better leader than Frankye. But the tax issue was discussed with Frankye and was told taxes would remain at 100% and got de-heartied.

I think you should have better communication with Frankye as to what is said. Even ship blockades has been offered many times to him, even with "middle man witnesses" and his response would be "Discriminate lies".

I personally find that hard to believe that CS would deny an even jobbing blockade when they clearly have been outjobbed weekly. There must be pre-conditions or other conditions that aren't being disclosed. Can someone in CS confirm that this was actually offered and denied?? I mean unless they like being outjobbed weekly, that literally makes no sense.

Also, jobbing numbers were closer than within 20 at many points in the blockade, however you put in many jobbers at sayers which is why we had an extra brig at Aim...stop the un-organized multi drops and maybe things will look better for you guys?

Although i didn't pay attention to exact jobbing number but I am pretty sure CS focused on Aimurai for the first 2 rounds and Pull Out had 1 or 2 wbs more on board at all times. Are you seriously going to just resort to just straight up lieing? I am pretty sure even Pauldancer posted backing that you outjobbed by a brig, so are you just going to straight up lie?

Admiral we did outjob yes, because we didn't know what jobbing would look like as you dropped as the same time as our allies on Obsidian so we had lost navers/some jobbers. so we just hired a bot army to make sure we didn't get outjobbed

Fixed^. It almost sounds like thats what you had typed up initially, then caught yourself before posting.

tldr: Pull Out lies about other people lieing and then goes to lie themselves. Hires a bot army because they are worried about getting outjobbed. Discriminate denies being banned then unbanned and has gone back to his old habits of buying poe.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Snacks7 at Sep 12, 2018 11:47:08 PM]
[Sep 12, 2018 11:45:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nachodip_

But the tax issue was discussed with Frankye and was told taxes would remain at 100% and got de-heartied.

I'm confused how did they lie about taxes? I thought Nachodip said they were advertised dropping taxes to get jobbers? Did Pull Out just get caught in their misinformation campaign? Its only fitting that nachodip used trump and his misinforation campaign for the thread, as PO seems to be using the same tactic as Trump.

I personally find that hard to believe that CS would deny an even jobbing blockade when they clearly have been outjobbed weekly. There must be pre-conditions or other conditions that aren't being disclosed. Can someone in CS confirm that this was actually offered and denied?? I mean unless they like being outjobbed weekly, that literally makes no sense.

Although i didn't pay attention to exact jobbing number but I am pretty sure CS focused on Aimurai for the first 2 rounds and Pull Out had 1 or 2 wbs more on board at all times. Are you seriously going to just resort to just straight up lieing? I am pretty sure even Pauldancer posted backing that you outjobbed by a brig, so are you just going to straight up lie?

Admiral we did outjob yes, because we didn't know what jobbing would look like as you dropped as the same time as our allies on Obsidian so we had lost navers/some jobbers. so we just hired a bot army to make sure we didn't get outjobbed

Fixed^. It almost sounds like thats what you had typed up initially, then caught yourself before posting.

tldr: Pull Out lies about other people lieing and then goes to lie themselves. Hires a bot army because they are worried about getting outjobbed. Discriminate denies being banned then unbanned and has gone back to his old habits of buying poe.

Can't dispute a guy that says 'although I didn't pay attention....but I know you lied for sure'. you win hombre
hey friends
[Sep 13, 2018 1:29:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Discriminate

Either we stomped you in blockades before and you're butthurt, or there's something wrong with you in the head....or both lol.

How are you going to talk about misinformation then say "I'm pretty sure you outjobbed but I didn't look"

Re-read my response....I said we did have a brig extra because they had jobbers at Sayer's....hello?

I'm going to post a jobber graph but I doubt you can notice trends on it...but for the people who can:

What you notice from here are clear patterns of us letting CS catch up in jobbers (mind you we don't have to, outjobbing is a blockade tactic used everywhere) but we did anyways. They'd dip in jobbers (due to sink or forgetting to stock ships), that costs jobbers so the gap would widen to 20 jobbers but then we'd re slow down jobbing, get even again...and repeat. Having 20+ jobbers at sayers in an even blockade means you're 20 jobbers down at Aim....surprise surprise.

Also I never said whether or not I was banned, I'm glad you're so interested in whether I buy poe/hire bot armies or not, you sound like another true fan :)

Before you go quoting my other post I said "You said I was banned..." doesn't mean I'm denying nor agreeing with you, learn plain English, look at actual jobbing numbers, then come back.

Although I'm not surprised by your posts, you are on an alt account. Or is this your main and you've never been a part of the blockade scene so have no idea what you're on about?

Also I know you can't read a graph, but I'm not circling the parts where jobbing is within 5 jobbers then CS lost jobbers due to sink etc, have someone else analyze it for you

As for the jobbing agreements, I said I offered but they rejected as Frankye said I can't be trusted to arrange an even ship blockade.

Edit:
The graph started 26 minutes into jobbing so round live was at 34 minutes in the graph. Round 1 went live jobbing started 108-103
[Edit 6 times, last edit by Discriminate at Sep 13, 2018 1:57:12 AM]
[Sep 13, 2018 1:36:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hello_peo124

Either we stomped you in blockades before and you're butthurt, or there's something wrong with you in the head....or both lol.

Dang, tone it down... It's a game.

How are you going to talk about misinformation then say "I'm pretty sure you outjobbed but I didn't look"

Re-read my response....I said we did have a brig extra because they had jobbers at Sayer's....hello?

I'm going to post a jobber graph but I doubt you can notice trends on it...but for the people who can:

What you notice from here are clear patterns of us letting CS catch up in jobbers (mind you we don't have to, outjobbing is a blockade tactic used everywhere) but we did anyways. They'd dip in jobbers (due to sink or forgetting to stock ships), that costs jobbers so the gap would widen to 20 jobbers but then we'd re slow down jobbing, get even again...and repeat. Having 20+ jobbers at sayers in an even blockade means you're 20 jobbers down at Aim....surprise surprise.

Also I never said whether or not I was banned, I'm glad you're so interested in whether I buy poe/hire bot armies or not, you sound like another true fan :)

Before you go quoting my other post I said "You said I was banned..." doesn't mean I'm denying nor agreeing with you, learn plain English, look at actual jobbing numbers, then come back.

Although I'm not surprised by your posts, you are on an alt account. Or is this your main and you've never been a part of the blockade scene so have no idea what you're on about?

Also I know you can't read a graph, but I'm not circling the parts where jobbing is within 5 jobbers then CS lost jobbers due to sink etc, have someone else analyze it for you

As for the jobbing agreements, I said I offered but they rejected as Frankye said I can't be trusted to arrange an even ship blockade.

Edit:
The graph started 26 minutes into jobbing so round live was at 34 minutes in the graph. Round 1 went live jobbing started 108-103

This graph shows that you started the cade out jobbing by a significant amount and the numbers didn't get very close. In case you didn't know, attackers have the advantage, so out jobbing by a wb as the attackers is very OP. As for trends, round 1 ends after 50 minutes. That's probably why there is a drop there. You can't really claim you let the other side catch up on jobbing when your numbers are rising and you have around a wb advantage the whole time... as the attackers. If you were "so willing" to do even ship blockades, why didn't you? This just seems like another PO lie.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by hello_peo124 at Sep 14, 2018 2:57:48 AM]
[Sep 14, 2018 2:54:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nachodip_

If attackers have such and advantage as you claim, why do you complain about being down 5-20 jobbers every week as the attackers?
hey friends
[Sep 14, 2018 4:53:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hello_peo124

I don’t think the problem is being down 5 as attackers. It’s being down 40/50 and PO has a bunch of no stat independents.
[Sep 14, 2018 6:47:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hello_peo124

Let’s see the graph from the Addy cade :P
[Sep 14, 2018 6:49:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Discriminate

Clearly you can't read lol. I did say the graph started 36 minutes into jobbing. So 24 minutes was live and approximately 74 minutes was end of round 1.

So no, the round didn't go live with us higher on jobbers, we were up on jobbers during jobbing then as it went live it was even.

Please stop ignoring the fact you put in a massive amount of jobbers into Sayers hence why you were down a brig. Also forgetting to stock that brig which meant a 2v1 on your other brig and it sinking right after...
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Discriminate at Sep 14, 2018 9:56:50 AM]
[Sep 14, 2018 9:55:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wasa20

Hi,

Cluster Service put in alt sloops/fanch/dhow at Sayers during round 1. Near the end of round 2, we loaded a WF on sayers, when you and robin tried to say "OMG WRONG ISLAND!! HAHAHA". Prior to that no jobbers were at sayers. Round 3, Cluster Service put in a WB and alt smalls in Sayers.

Nachodip wrote:

Where? Admiral & Aimuari!
When? Admiral is Saturday Noon GT/ Aim is TBD
Pay? 9,999/Seg, Sinking & Familiar Give-aways!
TOPS? But of course!

No tops were paid at Aimuari blockade. OMGG PO lies!!! Please discuss.

Thanks,

Edit1- Grammar
Wasa on Sage
[Edit 1 times, last edit by wasa20 at Sep 14, 2018 12:40:12 PM]
[Sep 14, 2018 12:38:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nachodip_

Hi,

Cluster Service put in alt sloops/fanch/dhow at Sayers during round 1. Near the end of round 2, we loaded a WF on sayers, when you and robin tried to say "OMG WRONG ISLAND!! HAHAHA". Prior to that no jobbers were at sayers. Round 3, Cluster Service put in a WB and alt smalls in Sayers.

Nachodip wrote:

Where? Admiral & Aimuari!
When? Admiral is Saturday Noon GT/ Aim is TBD
Pay? 9,999/Seg, Sinking & Familiar Give-aways!
TOPS? But of course!

No tops were paid at Aimuari blockade. OMGG PO lies!!! Please discuss.

Thanks,

Edit1- Grammar

Why does everyone supporting CS post on these unknown alt accounts?
hey friends
[Sep 14, 2018 2:59:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Altosaxman

Came across this forum posting but not really sure what the purpose is. Blockades have always been about deceit and half truths..always have been always will be. Pirates fight dirty to get what they want, what more is there to say.

Who cares if PO didn't ship match you like i said above blockades have really never been fair its all about who can out job and get the job done. Obviously your flag didn't show up to get the job done last week. Quit complaining about it and out job and out ship PO next week if you're having this much heart burn over the whole thing. This is a game so get over it! Everything that you've posted in your article has always happened on this game what makes you think anybody really cares? Just throwing this out there!
Notice: If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing XD

Altosaxman-Emerald
[Sep 28, 2018 4:49:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nachodip_

Came across this forum posting but not really sure what the purpose is. Blockades have always been about deceit and half truths..always have been always will be. Pirates fight dirty to get what they want, what more is there to say.

Who cares if PO didn't ship match you like i said above blockades have really never been fair its all about who can out job and get the job done. Obviously your flag didn't show up to get the job done last week. Quit complaining about it and out job and out ship PO next week if you're having this much heart burn over the whole thing. This is a game so get over it! Everything that you've posted in your article has always happened on this game what makes you think anybody really cares? Just throwing this out there!

couldn't have said it better myself son
hey friends
[Sep 28, 2018 5:40:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates