• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 38
Posts: 38   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3460 times and has 37 replies Next Thread
Nachodip_

Re: Pull Out's Fight Against Fake News (ie. Frankye) Admiral & Aimuari INTENT! Reply to this Post

I agree with all of what you say Paul, however, you'd be stupid to think CS wouldn't outjob by 20-30 every week if they had the support to do so and unfortunately with the pay cap once you lose jobber lead theres no getting it back, and tbh, we'd rather be on the side of the 2v1 then the snoozer 1v2. I agree it sucks once pay hits 9,999 from the beginning theres no further way to even things out, but its more a game mechanic issue then ours.
----------------------------------------
hey friends
job pull out & job clap back! :)
help the small guys achieve goals
[Sep 10, 2018 2:02:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

Re: Pull Out's Fight Against Fake News (ie. Frankye) Admiral & Aimuari INTENT! Reply to this Post

Then why did you, bring up botting in the first place?

It didnt sit well with me with a flag calling themselves the good guys and compare the opposing flag to Donald Trump, when they are not the good guys at all...
Robyns
<3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Robyns090 at Sep 10, 2018 4:02:46 PM]
[Sep 10, 2018 4:00:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Then why did you, bring up botting in the first place?

It didnt sit well with me with a flag calling themselves the good guys and compare the opposing flag to Donald Trump, when they are not the good guys at all...

Still didn't answer my question about botting...
Stan is a true hero.

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, all those wasted new players :/
[Sep 10, 2018 11:21:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

Yes it did. But I’m not sure what your problem is with me as you always seem to attack me on various different posts. But whatever.
Robyns
<3
[Sep 11, 2018 8:49:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Yes it did. But I?m not sure what your problem is with me as you always seem to attack me on various different posts. But whatever.

Trying to get a clear answer isn't attacking, attacking is more of accusing you of a certain thing which I'm clearly not.

Hopefully more 9999 cades to come!
Stan is a true hero.

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, all those wasted new players :/
[Sep 11, 2018 8:11:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wenchcaz

We are allied with 7 flags that total up about 400 people roughly on top of the 100 people in our own flag. We also do a lot on Obsidian to get support (could that be where independent jobbers come from omg???)

CS has approx 300 more people in its alliance than PO.
CS total at over 800 people.
Obsidian has roughly the same amount of players as Emerald made up of players from Meridian and those that have accounts already on Emerald. PO out jobbing from this source would be a stretch.

I was surprised to see 1563 views of this thread as in game seems to relfect no real game involvement represented on the Emerald Ocean.

The kades appear to be a credit card game at the moment with only 2 alliances fighting it out.
Players need to support those flags that actively participate in kades to prevent them becoming stagnate. We all enjoy those high paying kades and for those that do not play with a credit card it is up to us to give support when needed for good game play.
Any flag owning Admiral at 100% tax is at a slight advantage due to an approx income from shops and stalls at approx $45mil weekly.
That is averaging 10k a week from approx 468 shops and stalls. This amount supports 4 wb's for 4 segs.

If players let one flag dominate then we loose these kades.
CS seem to be the only flag challenging PO on a consistent basis at present and if unsupported this will have to eventually cease.
cuthroatcaz
Sage Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by wenchcaz at Sep 13, 2018 11:25:28 AM]
[Sep 13, 2018 11:15:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nachodip_

Addy makes like <2mil in tax a week and plots that sell for more than 1.5-2mil are rarer than hens teeth, thanks for your input though
hey friends
job pull out & job clap back! :)
help the small guys achieve goals
[Sep 13, 2018 1:49:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wenchcaz

Any flag owning Admiral at 100% tax is at a slight advantage due to an approx income from shops and stalls at approx $45mil $4.5mil weekly.
That is averaging 10k a week from approx 468 shops and stalls. This amount supports 4 wb's for 4 segs.

Apologies Nacho...I did not place the decimal point or allow for poe sunk.
cuthroatcaz
Sage Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by wenchcaz at Sep 15, 2018 4:43:49 AM]
[Sep 15, 2018 4:40:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 38   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates