• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 38
Posts: 38   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6484 times and has 37 replies Next Thread
Nachodip_

Pull Out's Fight Against Fake News (ie. Frankye) Admiral & Aimuari INTENT! Reply to this Post

Ahoy locals and outsiders :)

We welcome you all to another weekend of blockades brought to you by your friendly neighbourhood good guys, Pull Out :)

Where? Admiral & Aimuari!
When? Admiral is Saturday Noon GT/ Aim is TBD
Pay? 9,999/Seg, Sinking & Familiar Give-aways!
TOPS? But of course!

We were racking our brains to think of some sort of way to increase our jobber support, but luckily someone went ahead and did that job for us. On top of not lying to our supporters, as always, we'll be giving away familiars during the blockade and maybe some spicy events brought to you by resident hot girl, Aeri!

Without further ado, I present to you our opponent's speech after last weeks blockade!

2 Days later?????

Don't be fooled! Job for the ones you know and trust and come thru for Pull Out! See you all there <3
----------------------------------------
hey friends
job pull out & fight against RMT
help the small guys achieve goals
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Nachodip_ at Sep 8, 2018 12:59:56 AM]
[Sep 7, 2018 10:09:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
astronaut13

Re: Pull Out's Fight Against Fake News (ie. Frankye) Admiral & Aimuari INTENT! Reply to this Post

====== 2018/09/7 ======
[22:46:28] Frankye global chats, "Despite the constant negative press covfefe"
Pellaeon

Armyboy says, "if we had money in our flag brian we would of owned"

Korte tells ye, "show me the nudes"
[Sep 7, 2018 10:48:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hello_peo124

Re: Pull Out's Fight Against Fake News (ie. Frankye) Admiral & Aimuari INTENT! Reply to this Post

Such a toxic post. The best part of this is being able to see the Addy taxes at 100% one space above Aim. Hypocritical.
[Sep 8, 2018 12:39:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Discriminate

It's not hypocritical as we're pointing out how Cluster Service lied to their jobbers about taxes, meanwhile we have not done that :)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Discriminate at Sep 8, 2018 12:51:08 AM]
[Sep 8, 2018 12:46:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hello_peo124

Why do you guys need to be so salty? It's a game. We all know Spicydip will get banned sooner or later, but c'mon Nate... You're better than this. Plus, how can you guys even think about mentioning taxes. You guys have always had Admiral at 100% and Pull Out was the flag that set Aim at 100%.
[Sep 8, 2018 12:51:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Hi. I'm Algol. I'm a data junky

I scrape yoweb for changes in island information for all oceans, even ones like emerald that I don't play on. Here are the changes that the flag Cluster Services has made:
8-09-02  (Sun)
-Aimuari Island Pull Out 10006051 Discriminate 100
+Aimuari Island Cluster Service 10005951 Frankye 50

date: 2018-09-04 (Tue)
-Aimuari Island Cluster Service 10005951 Frankye 50
+Aimuari Island Cluster Service 10005951 Frankye 100

date: 2018-09-08 (Sat)
-Aimuari Island Cluster Service 10005951 Frankye 100
+Aimuari Island Cluster Service 10005951 Fools 100

So, I can confirm that the 50% taxes lasted all of 2 days

Oh. And here is what Discriminate did:
ate: 2018-08-26  (Sun)
-Aimuari Island Symonds Says 10006043 Cazl 50
+Aimuari Island Pull Out 10006051 Discriminate 100

date: 2018-09-02 (Sun)
-Aimuari Island Pull Out 10006051 Discriminate 100
+Aimuari Island Cluster Service 10005951 Frankye 50

The flag Symods Says made lots of changes to the taxes, but they kept them between 40%-80%.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by wrs1864b at Sep 8, 2018 4:11:18 AM]
[Sep 8, 2018 4:03:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Creatu

Could we get a receipt for the latest changes at Alkaid too? As soon as CS won Alkaid last weekend they increased taxes from 50% to 100%. Now hours before the cade for Admiral I see that they have lowered their taxes everywhere and promote lower Admiral taxes, if they win. All sounds like a total scam...
[Sep 8, 2018 10:39:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

Don’t “good guys” have to not be cheats I.e. mass botting???

Just a thought...
Robyns
<3
[Sep 8, 2018 9:12:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Don?t ?good guys? have to not be cheats I.e. mass botting???

Just a thought...

hmm reminds me of someone...
Support Sov! and Prayers for Marto your a good lad!

Yumisa is hawt. Thanks for avvie

People actually use 100s of alts and still play how shocking!

That's a great idea let's remove poker! Support this!
[Sep 8, 2018 11:04:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Discriminate

Do you have anything to back your accusations of mass botting?
[Sep 8, 2018 11:18:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hello_peo124

Your random mass amount of independent jobbers every cade would support it.
[Sep 9, 2018 12:46:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nachodip_

Just a thought...

Don't throw rocks in your glass house, Robyns lmao (check stats for info)

Your random mass amount of independent jobbers every cade would support it.

This just in!!! People that don't have a reason to job for you ie. Allies/Flaggies don't want to job for someone who lies about taxes!!! Speechless
hey friends
[Sep 9, 2018 1:12:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

Sure, I?m good at the 3 easiest puzzles in the game so that means I must bot. It has nothing to do with the fact Bilge IM and rigging are simple pattern recognition puzzles that someone with an eidetic memory would find extremely easy.

But all you guys from Pull Out did is deflect by acussing me of what I acused you of, classic behaviour.

Also as for your glass house comment. Didn?t you through the stones in the glass house first by comparing Cluster Service to Trump? But then what is funny is you used his term of fake news... I didn?t start this you did.

As for proof. The mass amount of jobbers with only 2/3 puzzles of stats most of whom only have enough stats to pass the 2 narrow mark.

But don?t worry, you are not the only flag guilty of this, and nothing is done about it. So you have nothing to worry about. Just don?t call yourself the good guys, cause that is out right laughable.

Edit: I’m not defending Cluster Service, you got them in a lie and that is fair enough.
Robyns
<3
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Robyns090 at Sep 9, 2018 9:21:15 AM]
[Sep 9, 2018 9:17:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nachodip_

Sure, I?m good at the 3 easiest puzzles in the game so that means I must bot. It has nothing to do with the fact Bilge IM and rigging are simple pattern recognition puzzles that someone with an eidetic memory would find extremely easy.

But all you guys from Pull Out did is deflect by acussing me of what I acused you of, classic behaviour.

Also as for your glass house comment. Didn?t you through the stones in the glass house first by comparing Cluster Service to Trump? But then what is funny is you used his term of fake news... I didn?t start this you did.

As for proof. The mass amount of jobbers with only 2/3 puzzles of stats most of whom only have enough stats to pass the 2 narrow mark.

But don?t worry, you are not the only flag guilty of this, and nothing is done about it. So you have nothing to worry about. Just don?t call yourself the good guys, cause that is out right laughable.

Edit: I?m not defending Cluster Service, you got them in a lie and that is fair enough.

Jeez, for someone who throws accusations around without any evidence you're awfully defensive lmao
hey friends
[Sep 9, 2018 1:56:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

Jeez, for someone who throws accusations around without any evidence you're awfully defensive lmao

I could say the same of you, but I guess you don't understand Irony....

As for defensive - people usually are defensive when several people attack 1 person. But don't worry you didnt hurt my feelings.

Also there is evidence.

Don't worry I expected you to deny it.

All my post was, was to point out calling yourselves the "good guys" was a nice joke.
Robyns
<3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Robyns090 at Sep 9, 2018 4:12:49 PM]
[Sep 9, 2018 4:12:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Discriminate

I could say the same of you, but I guess you don't understand Irony....

As for defensive - people usually are defensive when several people attack 1 person. But don't worry you didnt hurt my feelings.

Also there is evidence.

Don't worry I expected you to deny it.

All my post was, was to point out calling yourselves the "good guys" was a nice joke.

It's funny that your evidence is you saying that we have lots of independent jobbers many of which aren't statted well enough for you. Again, emphasis on the word saying... 0 data/screenshots showing this. Even if you did (which you don't) it doesn't prove how we mass-bot blockades. I wish you realized how funny this is to get accused of botting when we aren't.

It's more logical proof to say you're a botter, with your only three good stats which you have Legendary-Ultimate in, and are the most botted than your "proof" or lack of. Please come back with actual proof before you accuse flags of mass-botting. Maybe take into consideration jobbers from Obsidian many who don't have Emerald accounts, or people logging into alts, etc.

Edited for grammar
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Discriminate at Sep 9, 2018 5:09:34 PM]
[Sep 9, 2018 5:07:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeri4

Just a thought...

Is this a serious accusation or are you just butt hurt about something???

As a Royal of PO and someone who helps run land every kade including the one this current weekend I would love to know where this MASS botting thing came from. I see every single jobber that applies for us. Are you going to sit here and say you look at the stats of every jobber we get?

We are allied with 7 flags that total up about 400 people roughly on top of the 100 people in our own flag. We also do a lot on Obsidian to get support (could that be where independent jobbers come from omg???)

In the Aim kade this Sunday we started screening people to allow CS to catch up in jobbers. If you would like proof of that I can post those stats as well :)

So please continue on with the whole "mass botting thing" I will wait for those facts.
-Aeri
[Sep 9, 2018 5:13:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

Is this a serious accusation or are you just butt hurt about something???

As a Royal of PO and someone who helps run land every kade including the one this current weekend I would love to know where this MASS botting thing came from. I see every single jobber that applies for us. Are you going to sit here and say you look at the stats of every jobber we get?

We are allied with 7 flags that total up about 400 people roughly on top of the 100 people in our own flag. We also do a lot on Obsidian to get support (could that be where independent jobbers come from omg???)

In the Aim kade this Sunday we started screening people to allow CS to catch up in jobbers. If you would like proof of that I can post those stats as well :)

So please continue on with the whole "mass botting thing" I will wait for those facts.

Not sure why I would send facts to you, guys. You'd deny it just like Trump, funny with the original post in mind.

To everyone else, next Kade check the some of the jobbers of all flags. I bet you find several with only minimal stats (2 narrows) to kade then they dont do too well during kade. Then some of those pirates will be deleted a few days or even hours later.

PO are not the only flag guilty of this. But to PO please continue to harrass me in game and on forum, kind of just proves my point to the type of flag you are....
Robyns
<3
[Sep 9, 2018 5:45:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snacks7

Are you insinuating that since you help with land, that you would be able to know if there are mass bots on your ship? As a JC, its almost impossible to look at every pirate's page you job so I'm curious, are you going to say you look at every jobber that you jobbed?

We are allied with 7 flags that total up about 400 people roughly on top of the 100 people blockade alts in our own flag. We also do a lot on Obsidian to get support (could that be where independent jobbers come from omg???)

Obsidian ocean had a blockade going on during admiral blockade, so please enlighten us how you had around 50 independent jobber when your allies were blockading on obsidian. And the ocean for the first time had over 400 online pirates during admiral blockade, surely they must have come online just to job for you guys right? The facts just don't add up here.

It's funny that your evidence is you saying that we have lots of independent jobbers many of which aren't statted well enough for you. Again, emphasis on the word saying... 0 data/screenshots showing this. Even if you did (which you don't) it doesn't prove how we mass-bot blockades. I wish you realized how funny this is to get accused of botting when we aren't.

It was well observed that there were tens of random crewless alts that were all jobbing for Pull Out at admiral, all with stats that indicated they were obviously botters. Knowing the past history of discriminate, who was banned for buying poe and just recently was given a second chance. I don't think him hiring a bot army would be all that far fetched of an idea.
Also perhaps the OMs should be paying closer attention to how a player who was recently allowed back on the game has the means the blockade weekend after weekend. Perhaps old habits die hard.

How does PO make its money? Surely dock tarting doesn't pay millions needed for blockades? hmm...

It's more logical proof to say you're a botter, with your only three good stats which you have Legendary-Ultimate in, and are the most botted than your "proof" or lack of. Please come back with actual proof before you accuse flags of mass-botting. Maybe take into consideration jobbers from Obsidian many who don't have Emerald accounts, or people logging into alts, etc.

Its always classy to retort to personal attacks on people when you get cornered.

As for the taxes issues, if CS really did jack up taxes for extra few hundred thousands, after they said would drop them, I wont be jobbing for them moving forwards. Although now we are comparing a flag that lies to a flag that cheats, I don't know which one is the worst?
[Sep 9, 2018 6:25:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Discriminate

Are you insinuating that since you help with land, that you would be able to know if there are mass bots on your ship? As a JC, its almost impossible to look at every pirate's page you job so I'm curious, are you going to say you look at every jobber that you jobbed?

We are allied with 7 flags that total up about 400 people roughly on top of the 100 people blockade alts in our own flag. We also do a lot on Obsidian to get support (could that be where independent jobbers come from omg???)

Obsidian ocean had a blockade going on during admiral blockade, so please enlighten us how you had around 50 independent jobber when your allies were blockading on obsidian. And the ocean for the first time had over 400 online pirates during admiral blockade, surely they must have come online just to job for you guys right? The facts just don't add up here.

It was well observed that there were tens of random crewless alts that were all jobbing for Pull Out at admiral, all with stats that indicated they were obviously botters. Knowing the past history of discriminate, who was banned for buying poe and just recently was given a second chance. I don't think him hiring a bot army would be all that far fetched of an idea.
Also perhaps the OMs should be paying closer attention to how a player who was recently allowed back on the game has the means the blockade weekend after weekend. Perhaps old habits die hard.

How does PO make its money? Surely dock tarting doesn't pay millions needed for blockades? hmm...

Its always classy to retort to personal attacks on people when you get cornered.

As for the taxes issues, if CS really did jack up taxes for extra few hundred thousands, after they said would drop them, I wont be jobbing for them moving forwards. Although now we are comparing a flag that lies to a flag that cheats, I don't know which one is the worst?

I wish you weren't on an alt account, first post as a user since 2009 seems interesting...but let's start.

"As a JC it's almost impossible to look at stats of most accounts jobbed?" Um, hello? We don't get 1500 jobbers, we get around 130 max who don't all apply the same minute... so no, it isn't impossible to look at majority of jobbers. I'm quite curious as to who you've JC'd for/how long ago.

Second, as a JC you should know that land is really important when it comes to outjobbing/getting the average player to job for you.

You should take a look at NB during our blockades with Cluster Service, their land seems to be lacking which could be why the average jobber who doesn't care for politics ends up jobbing with us.

Lastly, if you're saying I've been recently unbanned that does mean OMs are watching extra closely, PoE buying and botting isn't something someone who just got unbanned would likely do. However, for the past 5-6 weeks Cluster Service has blockaded about 4-5 different flags at max pay+ each week, how do they get their PoE to do that?
[Sep 9, 2018 6:53:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snacks7

I wish you weren't on an alt account, first post as a user since 2009 seems interesting...but let's start.

"As a JC it's almost impossible to look at stats of most accounts jobbed?" Um, hello? We don't get 1500 jobbers, we get around 130 max who don't all apply the same minute... so no, it isn't impossible to look at majority of jobbers. I'm quite curious as to who you've JC'd for/how long ago.

Second, as a JC you should know that land is really important when it comes to outjobbing/getting the average player to job for you.

You should take a look at NB during our blockades with Cluster Service, their land seems to be lacking which could be why the average jobber who doesn't care for politics ends up jobbing with us.

Lastly, if you're saying I've been recently unbanned that does mean OMs are watching extra closely, PoE buying and botting isn't something someone who just got unbanned would likely do. However, for the past 5-6 weeks Cluster Service has blockaded about 4-5 different flags at max pay+ each week, how do they get their PoE to do that?

Are you now denying that you werent banned for poe buying and recently unbanned? Why do you keep trying to move spotlight from you to CS? They aren't the ones that have been convicted and banned for poe buying, yet you keep pointing at them. Besides isn't frankye known for being the credit card monkey? But yeah back to the point, how does a player who was just recently unbanned attain enough poe to blockade weekly? Are you gonna tell us or should we assume you are back to your old habits?

Those screenshots prove nothing, they can be taken at any point of the blockade and said hey look this is how the board looked all blockade. Pull Out literally had 50 independent jobbers, that is more independents than there have been combined from both sides in previous weeks!! And a fair majority of them were all able stats alt with one or two stats, all while the other inter-ocean allies were busy blockading themselves. All your posts have done is just try to point the finger on other things to avoid the embarrassment of the fact that you guys hired a bot army.

You are trying to shame a flag for lieing, yet its obvious for the ocean to see that you guys cheat and play unfairly. Atleast frankye pays the OMs salary, you guys just cheat and buy poe.
[Sep 9, 2018 8:59:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hello_peo124

Nice to see that Pull Out is putting taxes back to 100% at Aim. Cluster Service said that they had "Lowered" taxes, as the stat guy showed was true. This was never advertised to get people to job.

Speaking about throwing stones when living in glass houses though... Pretty funny that when taxes at Aim were at 50% when Pull Out took it, they jacked them back up to 100%. Wasn't that what this entire campaign was about? Oh wait, that was just a ploy to get jobbers... Or an excuse to use a bunch of bots.
[Sep 9, 2018 10:57:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robinhoodx

Nice to see that Pull Out is putting taxes back to 100% at Aim. Cluster Service said that they had "Lowered" taxes, as the stat guy showed was true. This was never advertised to get people to job.

Speaking about throwing stones when living in glass houses though... Pretty funny that when taxes at Aim were at 50% when Pull Out took it, they jacked them back up to 100%. Wasn't that what this entire campaign was about? Oh wait, that was just a ploy to get jobbers... Or an excuse to use a bunch of bots.

Please point me in the direction of where PO said they would be dropping taxes to 50% and no that wasn't what this 'campaign'(if you can call it that) was about. I'll kindly point it out to you again, after the blockade last week CS said they would drop the tax to 50% but by Tuesday it went back to 100%. In regards to botting please can provide proof (of something we haven't done) because making assumptions without proof is very easy and I'm sure Hera would be right onto the case.

Thank you , good game 6-0 this weekend!

Thank you to all our wonderful jobbers who showed up for us you guys rock!
[Sep 9, 2018 11:34:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Edit: I?m not defending Cluster Service, you got them in a lie and that is fair enough.

Then why did you, bring up botting in the first place?
Support Sov! and Prayers for Marto your a good lad!

Yumisa is hawt. Thanks for avvie

People actually use 100s of alts and still play how shocking!

That's a great idea let's remove poker! Support this!
[Sep 10, 2018 12:18:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nachodip_

lmao keep using the mass botting excuse it's hilarious, but if you're gonna keep spilling this same crap can you fabricate some half decent evidence other than independant jobbers choosing us? Would make it half interesting

Also if you're going to air out the fact Discriminate was banned for RMT, why don't you ask Hera who he named in his appeal as selling to. If Hera isn't willing to tell you, maybe Frankye can?
hey friends
[Sep 10, 2018 1:18:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hello_peo124

Please point me in the direction of where PO said they would be dropping taxes to 50% and no that wasn't what this 'campaign'(if you can call it that) was about. I'll kindly point it out to you again, after the blockade last week CS said they would drop the tax to 50% but by Tuesday it went back to 100%.

Cluster Service said they HAD lowered taxes. After the blockade. It was proven above, they were lowered for 2 days.

Whatever it takes for you guys to justify your bots. I'm sure all of those "independent jobbers from obsidian" during the fiercely contested Obsidian cade were SUPER motivated by Emerald taxes. Why would anybody be motivated by this cause? Pull Out have been the worst island owners in Emerald history and put everything straight to 100%. Nah, they were definitely bots.

In regards to botting please can provide proof (of something we haven't done) because making assumptions without proof is very easy and I'm sure Hera would be right onto the case.

Massive botting has happened in the past. The OMs were not "right on the case".

Thank you , good game 6-0 this weekend!

Thank you to all our wonderful jobbers who showed up for us you guys rock!

What do you have against even jobbing? What would that expose in your team? This proves that you guys are very scared of the competition, the entire thread does.
[Sep 10, 2018 2:50:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nachodip_

How can we be scared of a flag we haven't lost a fully contested cade to in over 12 months?

Calling us the worst island owners in Emerald history is really taking away from some of the serious efforts other flags have put in, in fact I think Viator might want to have a word to you!

On the taxes, because of the cycle system they work on, lowering them for 2 days is essentially useless because you would have had to pay on those 2 days to get the lowered amount the following week which I'm assuming most didn't.

nice dodge on the rmt comment btw frank
hey friends
[Sep 10, 2018 4:56:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

I've been watching these blockades mostly from the sidelines and as a somewhat neutral person in this mudfight and I'd like to share my opinion about it.

Literally every forum post on this thread has been incredibly toxic with the purpose of putting the opposing side in a negative perspective. Obviously, good banter is incredibly fun to read and participate in. Nevertheless, accusing people of cheating whether that may be botting or RMT day in day out on the forums is just incredibly cheap. Every outstander knows the credit card is a major player in this ongoing war. However, a man is innocent until proven guilty. Consequently, people that do breach the ToS will be punished for it sooner or later.

The blockades between PO and CS have been one of the most boring ones I've ever witnessed. Both sides are to blame for that. One could argue the silly tax move from CS cost them jobbing support. However, as far as I've seen the blockades have been uneven even before that ''tax-move''. My main question regarding PO would be why do you guys keep outjobbing so much? Y'all claim to have a strong blockade team, which in fact I agree with. However, winning blockades outjobbing 2 to 3 shouldn't get you any credit. On top of that, neither side is having fun. It's not fun to nav a 1v2 and it isn't fun to nav a 2v1 either.
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Sep 10, 2018 5:58:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Discriminate

I've been watching these blockades mostly from the sidelines and as a somewhat neutral person in this mudfight and I'd like to share my opinion about it.

Literally every forum post on this thread has been incredibly toxic with the purpose of putting the opposing side in a negative perspective. Obviously, good banter is incredibly fun to read and participate in. Nevertheless, accusing people of cheating whether that may be botting or RMT day in day out on the forums is just incredibly cheap. Every outstander knows the credit card is a major player in this ongoing war. However, a man is innocent until proven guilty. Consequently, people that do breach the ToS will be punished for it sooner or later.

The blockades between PO and CS have been one of the most boring ones I've ever witnessed. Both sides are to blame for that. One could argue the silly tax move from CS cost them jobbing support. However, as far as I've seen the blockades have been uneven even before that ''tax-move''. My main question regarding PO would be why do you guys keep outjobbing so much? Y'all claim to have a strong blockade team, which in fact I agree with. However, winning blockades outjobbing 2 to 3 shouldn't get you any credit. On top of that, neither side is having fun. It's not fun to nav a 1v2 and it isn't fun to nav a 2v1 either.

We in fact did try really hard to slow jobbing to within 5 and the majority of during Aimuari during live it was within 5. Over round breaks with trying to keep ships fully manned its difficult to do without jobbing anyone new. Also it’s really difficult when CS doesn’t stock their ships, or has a very high sink count and their jobbers end up leaving, hence widening the jobber gap. Frankye will tell you that it would be even for a second, then spike up in our favour due to our “bots” but clearly that’s just what he wants to see. We were willing to have even ship blockades with CS in the past, but as you can see by these cross-flag drops that CS does, dropping during BKs, etc. they’re about the ego fight rather than fun blockades. They want to send that tell after a blockade saying haha we won your island.
[Sep 10, 2018 6:57:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

We in fact did try really hard to slow jobbing to within 5 and the majority of during Aimuari during live it was within 5. Over round breaks with trying to keep ships fully manned its difficult to do without jobbing anyone new. Also it?s really difficult when CS doesn?t stock their ships, or has a very high sink count and their jobbers end up leaving, hence widening the jobber gap. Frankye will tell you that it would be even for a second, then spike up in our favour due to our ?bots? but clearly that?s just what he wants to see.

Jobbing on Aimuari this week wasn't even close to being even at the beggining of R1. I didn't check the jobbing numbers during the rest of R1 and R2. However, I have been told PO let CS catch up which is definitely the way to go to improve the blockading experience on both sides. Unfortunately, a day earlier on Admiral it was an outjob fiesta as usual, which therefore made the blockade incredibly boring to participate in (I myself left after R1 to nav on Obsidian because it was so boring on Admiral). I hope PO continue the line of even jobbing they introduced in R3 of Aimuari from now on with CS or whichever flag they may face to attack or defend against in the future.

We were willing to have even ship blockades with CS in the past, but as you can see by these cross-flag drops that CS does, dropping during BKs, etc. they?re about the ego fight rather than fun blockades. They want to send that tell after a blockade saying haha we won your island.

Personally, I don't know what the exact reasons were for CS dropping Aimuari during the Admiral blockade. Obviously, you could argue it's somewhat of an unsportsmanlike move to drop during a BK blockade. However, when you get outjobbed week in week out you need to improvise a way to win. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Sep 10, 2018 9:51:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 38   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates