• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2603 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Kaizokage

Kaizokage's B-day tournaments Reply to this Post

Hey everyone ;)

i'll be hosting a B-day event on Friday the 14th of September at 12 PM game time.
the prizes will include fams, pets and more. (can see down below)
i will make 4 tournaments, 1 of each game (TD, SF, drinking and rumble) and they will be made simultaneous. so you can only choose 1 to enter. (get your parlor badge ready)

the tournaments will be made at 12 PM game time with 1 hour till start. so they will start at 1 PM. each with 100k pot bonus and 1 wrapped present for each in the top 4.
the presents have been pre wrapped and all have the same text on them so even i do not know wich prize ends up in wich tournament. however they are colour coded to let me know if it's a #1, #2 #3 or #4 place prize.

presents:

all fams and pets are unnamed, all item conditions are new.

I would like to thank soloxp for donating the gold seal, gold hedghehog, 2 black dogs and 3 chocolate chromas for this event!

tournament rules:

Treasure drop:
-turbo
-standard point
-2 out of 3
-double elimination
-randomly seeded

Swordfighting:
-specific dirk
-2 out of 3
-double elimination
-randomly seeded

Drinking:
-standard
-skull mug
-play to 2000
-5 colours and shapes
-1 game
-double elimination
-randomly seeded

Rumble:
-rumble
-specific chain
-2 out of 3
-double elimination
-randomly seeded

every tournament needs a minimum of 4 people to enter. if a tournament gets canceled because not enough people have joined. this tournament will be remade once after the others have ended. if not enough people attend once more then it will be get canceled.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Kaizokage at Aug 29, 2018 2:52:09 PM]
[Aug 25, 2018 3:00:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates