• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2393 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Uragaanalt

Returning Player Reply to this Post

I have an established character/account on Emerald and would like to play on the new Ocean.

Do I have to create a new character or is it possible to transfer stuff over?
[Aug 17, 2018 1:20:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: Returning Player Reply to this Post

for better or worse, you have to create a new pirate on each ocean you wish to play on. There is no way to transfer your pirate, and for Obsidian (the new ocean), you can't even transfer dubs because they are separate there.
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Aug 17, 2018 1:44:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Uragaanalt

Re: Returning Player Reply to this Post

I was not 100% sure so I thought I would ask befor pushing ahead. I am excited to have a fresh start though - Gives me a goal. My old character has 1800 hours on him, but he's not going anywhere.

Thanks again!
[Aug 17, 2018 5:48:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates