• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 24
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1280 times and has 23 replies Next Thread
Filthyjake

Duel Clienting during Kades? Reply to this Post

Hello can we get an answer on this seems as if people have received* different ones from different OM's?

Is it acceptable or a violation of the TOS to play on 2-3 pirates during a blockade?

Example a Alt sloop is a player on a sloop that is filled with pirates controlled by the same human.

Other methods: Using 2-3 Different Pirates accounts (controlled by the same human) on different ships to increase your jobbing numbers, allowing you to station on the ship that needs you the most.

Clearly the pay is greater if you can get 3 pirates worth the pay at 9999 with sloppy scores, while less if your truly doing your best on one getting only one payment.

I will leave my opinions on whats right and wrong and leave it as a question that i hope to have answered before next Weekends kades.

*edit for spelling go figure.
----------------------------------------
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

Who would have ever thought there would be a more worthless familiar then the Krackling's? But now we have owls that are farm raised.

Which ever way the wind blows...
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Filthyjake at Aug 12, 2018 8:04:55 AM]
[Aug 12, 2018 5:12:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darkings

Re: Duel Clienting during Kades? Reply to this Post

Hi, with a quick glance on TOS there's nothing that pop-ups on double/triple clients. But I might be wrong.

Either way its been a common practice to triple client on kades since I started playing so I'm pretty sure there's no problem.

And if there is ask yourself why only kades? Any activity that leads to gold spawn ( funding kades ) is heavily supported by dual / triple clients. So if the end game is against dual/triple clients on the same/different boat then it would be on other activities to...

If a player can solo a kade in a sloop, why not ? Its a skill like any other.
The game is designed that way either way, for example make a vegas 2+ on a sail station and stall the rest of the time, its an easy way to get moves without playing the game.

And of course the pay is better, you are doing way more when it come to help the ship. The pay is proportional by what you score, so if you are getting more money in 2/3/4 accounts then in theory you are doing better than 1 account alone.
And typically players 2/3/4 client with bilge ( score based on efficiency and not speed ) and sails/riggs ( example given above ) so what's the problem ?
Again you are helping more in a way. ( All help is welcome with the amount of players we have online )

Hope you got the answer you wanted :)
Daruhbah Emerald
[Aug 12, 2018 7:37:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Filthyjake6145 (discord)

Who would have ever thought there would be a more worthless familiar then the Krackling's? But now we have owls that are farm raised.

[Aug 13, 2018 10:19:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darkings

I love this grey areas 'manipulate the game environment', in my opinion its a great choice of words.

Oh well ban me if you want, I already admitted my crime cya.

But seriously by what Demeter said I can just create alts with an history of excellents in duty report and perform at excellent lvl in blokade. ( since I can )
See what I did there ^ I manipulate the scores to loop around the grey areas.

So in theory I can do Incredible but if the game only sees me doing excellents for a long period of time, and I can perform excellents on 2/3 accounts no one can ban me.

And cheating the blockaders is not a valid point (Imo) since I'm helping them with my 'scores' there's a reason I'm being paid.

Or usually the alt sloop is affiliated with the flag that jobs him so they are not cheating the paying party since they are aware that he is double/triple clienting. And they expect the sloop to be moving with those alts in so if I'm using a sloop I'm not cheating the payers in fact I'm helping them and they know it.

I know they can enforce those rules since they own the game, and I'm pushing the lines, but I think we need a better explanation and/or no grey areas on double + clients.

Either way if some one is banned from this, then you can ban most of kraken hunters since it applys the same principle.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Darkings at Aug 13, 2018 11:03:22 AM]
[Aug 13, 2018 10:53:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

I love this grey areas 'manipulate the game environment', in my opinion its a great choice of words.

Oh well ban me if you want, I already admitted my crime cya.

But seriously by what Demeter said I can just create alts with an history of excellents in duty report and perform at excellent lvl in blokade. ( since I can )
See what I did there ^ I manipulate the scores to loop around the grey areas.

So in theory I can do Incredible but if the game only sees me doing excellents for a long period of time, and I can perform excellents on 2/3 accounts no one can ban me.

And cheating the blockaders is not a valid point (Imo) since I'm helping them with my 'scores' there's a reason I'm being paid.

Or usually the alt sloop is affiliated with the flag that jobs him so they are not cheating the paying party since they are aware that he is double/triple clienting. And they expect the sloop to be moving with those alts in so if I'm using a sloop I'm not cheating the payers in fact I'm helping them and they know it.

I know they can enforce those rules since they own the game, and I'm pushing the lines, but I think we need a better explanation and/or no grey areas on double + clients.

Either way if some one is banned from this, then you can ban most of kraken hunters since it applys the same principle.

I don't disagree hence why I asked for a yes or no. I have heard of odd suspensions during kades, the only thing that they had in common were dueling. It leads to many many other area's where the TOS is vague and can be interpreted in a way leaving most behaviors an issue. "Spirit of the game" Its a pirate game whats the spirit of pirates. to steal and scam but we know what that gets ya.

my interest is only in kades as it can win or lose the kades the big part of the game, as many rounds are won by a few points and that can be attributed to those small alt sloops.
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Filthyjake at Aug 13, 2018 11:48:22 AM]
[Aug 13, 2018 11:47:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

It should be insta bannable (suspended for the entire cade atleast). We are at a point on jobbing where 10-20 extra jobbers are extreemly huge and will impact the cade. Blockading should be about having:
1. The most love from the ocean jobbing wise.
2. The best navers.
3. The best cade staff.
4. The best jobbers.

And not be about who has the most multiclienters. Imagne 10 of your dedicated flagy's sitting on 5 clients, all go for carp or bilg. One ship takes damage. asap they swap on that screen and start puzzling, damage down? swap to other client....Does this really sound how the game or any game should be played.

no brainer, insta suspend for the duration of the cade.
"economy killer, destroyer of stalls"
Pika says, "make it war bae"
Catch 'em all declared war on Scuppering Shrews.
Catch 'em all declared war on For Fox Sake.
Catch 'em all declared war on Consider it Sunk.
[Aug 13, 2018 12:23:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darkings

Hi, Pikapyah

I would say multiclienting falls on your point 4 since its a skill like any other.

I may accept that one person can triple client 3 carp stations at an excellent lvl but 10 players using 5 is just delusional ( unless patching bots but that's another issue ). And that one person is 1 in 100.
And it takes time to set them at excellent performance so there's no big impact there.

For bilge its been a common practice since its efficiency over speed, and again it takes time to set the score so its not a quick swap on the client, its a boring process that takes time to have an effect (usually only affects on the 2nd turn).

Mmhm I don't know how you play the game, but my problem is not about multi clients in the kade, my problem is the rule itself, money to fund kades needs to come from somewhere and usually the first place its from pillages or kraken, and we both know that they are heavily multicliented.

That's point
5. The best wallet.

What I mean is if its a ban able offense on the kade scene it should be a ban able offense behind the scenes.
[Aug 13, 2018 1:44:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

U choose to ignore the facts how it afects blockading, the title of this post is "duel clienting during kades?" So talk about all the aspects of it. Fine u make more money. That was a hard discussion, playing more puzzles at the same time = more money, that was a hard one.

I may accept that one person can triple client 3 carp stations at an excellent lvl but 10 players using 5 is just delusional ( unless patching bots but that's another issue ). And that one person is 1 in 100.

U don't read what i say.

How is it that people can think that multiclienting could or should be a core essence of the game, or atleast of blockading. The only reward that duel clienting should give in return = fun. Greedys and blockades are probably a sexy example of it, u can't balance the game around it if u can log in with as many alts as u want and affect the outcome of set event.

That's major bad game design. And it appears that GH has taken action towards it by making it an offense.
"economy killer, destroyer of stalls"
Pika says, "make it war bae"
Catch 'em all declared war on Scuppering Shrews.
Catch 'em all declared war on For Fox Sake.
Catch 'em all declared war on Consider it Sunk.
[Aug 13, 2018 2:49:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

The reason I see it as a issue or exploit if you wish to you can place any number of pirates on the HUGE kade board and focus you attention on the cluster that needs your jobbing attention while zzzing for influence on those sloops that just find their way out and don't need to do anything other then sit on a point. Not everyone is in it for the money some just to win.

If your ship sinks your now able to heal the other ship allowing for a great advantage for your flag for example:

I can nav a alt sloop out with a few others alts and park and not be bothered collecting my points while we all sleep (hour time out no mouse wiggle even needed on Obsidian), while stationing on the WF, and lazing on a WB. then my attention can be moved to where it is needed. I am influencing the out come of the kade with 3 pirates even though I am one person.

If were really honest we know Gunners have been doing this for a long time as often if your on 3 ships not all are in need of firing constantly.

Has this also created a way to try and keep botters out of the game? Probably not but it can limit their influence to one ship.
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Filthyjake at Aug 13, 2018 4:51:58 PM]
[Aug 13, 2018 3:06:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Not many players have the skill in multicilenting cades well, I'm guessing only around 10 people could actually do it well. Other then that mostly botters from what paul said from past posts about blockades.
Heckle

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, make a new one for the established players!

Greedy bashing is the result of no SMHs! (remove officer badge when greedy bashing is ovar)
[Aug 13, 2018 3:16:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darkings

Heads up I'm falling a sleep I might not get my point across.

Can you please rephrase your first paragraph ? ( will try to answer tomorrow morning ) I'm not making fun of you, but maybe I'm to tired to get it, the money part was just me going around the 'cheating part' that the OM said.

I'm not ignoring the fact it affects blokading ( its pretty obvious it does if people do it ), what I'm trying to know is why only apply it to blokades?

I want a clear stance not a grey area.

If its ban able in blokades then it should be ban able everywhere.

In my opinion thinking there's a unique way of play its wrong, your notion of fun probably is different from me. ( and you might think its right, and its fine )
For example I hate long sessions of puzzling, I only play around 1 hour or 2 on weekend days. So I will try my best to make the most of it, either by having fun with my friends online or getting the most money possible in the short amount I play.

If there's a way to make more money ( grind my way up ) I will do it if its in the rules. That's why I need a clear stance.

For example if this is indeed a ban able offense then if I'm playing poker and helping a friend with a pillage on another account, in theory I can be banned .
Because I'm not giving my best possible performance in the boat.

'If you are personally puzzling on multiple accounts, that 'MAY' be considered manipulating the game,given that you cannot perform at your best on more than one account'

My main ISSUE is this sentence and the reason I'm posting, in my perspective the OM is saying I HAVE to play at my best.
What kind of vibe this gives ? Its literately saying if you don't play at your best you can be banned.
I know its way far off the point but since its a grey area there's no way the banned player can defend against it.

Let me try to explain it better, so I usually do incredible and suddenly I do excellent whoa he is definitely playing more than one account. Bum banned.
Its a dumb thought of process but its a possible one since its a freaking grey area.

You got my problem here ? OM's can ban anyone at their discretion since I'm not performing at my best, the big issue is that 'MAY'.

Give me a discount I'm sleepy I will try to get better points if need tomorrow :)
Good night.
[Aug 13, 2018 3:27:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

I'm not ignoring the fact it affects blokading ( its pretty obvious it does if people do it ), what I'm trying to know is why only apply it to blokades?

I am just focused on Blockades clearly it effects and can span into other areas of the game but the out come has less effect on the over all play of the game. Clearly you can't duel in tournaments as your only allowed to enter once ect.

I want a clear stance not a grey area.

I clearly asked for a Yes or No and well you can read for your self I didn't get that.

If its ban able in blokades then it should be ban able everywhere.

I disagree but again clarity would be nice but the TOS have allays been vague wide open to interpretations. As have my petitions request on this. topic. Ill post them below.

If there's a way to make more money ( grind my way up ) I will do it if its in the rules. That's why I need a clear stance.

Agreed

For example if this is indeed a ban able offense then if I'm playing poker and helping a friend with a pillage on another account, in theory I can be banned .
Because I'm not giving my best possible performance in the boat.

'If you are personally puzzling on multiple accounts, that 'MAY' be considered manipulating the game,given that you cannot perform at your best on more than one account'

My main ISSUE is this sentence and the reason I'm posting, in my perspective the OM is saying I HAVE to play at my best.
What kind of vibe this gives ? Its literately saying if you don't play at your best you can be banned.
I know its way far off the point but since its a grey area there's no way the banned player can defend against it.

Let me try to explain it better, so I usually do incredible and suddenly I do excellent whoa he is definitely playing more than one account. Bum banned.
Its a dumb thought of process but its a possible one since its a freaking grey area.

You got my problem here ? OM's can ban anyone at their discretion since I'm not performing at my best, the big issue is that 'MAY'.

I don't think this is the stance I know I get puzzle fatigue after 3-5 hours yet play much longer at at times I think the issue is the effect alting can have when kade rounds can be won by a few points.

Maybe this picture explains what I am saying better. (yes its the most recent kade not saying anyone is or is not doing this). I have labeled 3 Ships A,B,C and I am on all 3

Ship A: I can laze no stationing needed yet holding points and am ready for action if engaged which came a a few segments latter but the ship is healed and fresh. ship A is often a sloop but in this case a brig

Ship B: This ship is in the fire fight and would need my focus, as a Sailor I would focus my attention here.

Ship C: Secondary focus as this ship is in the board and not engaged perhaps I can patch at a good level here to heal if needed or laze if the carpers got it handled. I could also lazily sail getting a fine/good

Other petitions I have filed regarding the topic:

Filthyjake6145 (discord)

[Aug 13, 2018 5:27:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

I see people doing this all the time, and it is a systematic problem. Especially when you are essentially farming out your jobbers this way. It just doesnt seem to be policed.
Robyns
<3
[Aug 13, 2018 7:41:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

I see people doing this all the time, and it is a systematic problem. Especially when you are essentially farming out your jobbers this way. It just doesnt seem to be policed.

If your going to target people puzzling in cades, what about the navvers, I see many navvers nav 2 ships, mostly a sloop then a main ship or even more.
Heckle

Greedy bashing is the result of no SMHs! (remove officer badge when greedy bashing is ovar)
[Aug 13, 2018 8:18:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

That's a pretty generous rating on Nemesis' petition considering she wasn't even close to answering your question.
It seems like Demeter only has a problem if you're harming your employers chances at winning the blockade - I'd assume the PoE part was less relevant - meaning things like multiple client KH would be fine so long as you ran your own, or asked your employer for permission, which in my experience generally happen.
As for Hera, it sounds like she thinks those alt sloops won't have any effect on the blockade...

I'll openly admit that on the incredibly rare occurrence that I job for a blockade I'll quad-patch, usually scoring excellent twice and good twice. I job twice for each side (even if one side was Pika) since I don't care for politics. While doing so I'm essentially getting pay from both sides while giving neither side any real advantage. This is probably the worst outcome apart from deliberately booching or botting the puzzles*. However I still don't believe it's currently against the rules, aside from maybe 'the spirit of the game'.

The polar opposite would be someone soloing a sloop which greatly enhances one sides chances, however on the flip side you could still argue they are harming the oppositions chances via alt abuse.

My point being, there's a clear lack of communication between the OMs themselves, let alone the OMs and the players. I'd like to know which of the following they deem unacceptable, if any.

A) A pirate puzzles properly on multiple accounts scoring Incredible on every single one, for one side
B) A pirate puzzles properly on multiple accounts scoring Incredible on every single one, for both sides.
C) A pirate puzzles properly on multiple accounts scoring marginally less than their usual score on each one, while only jobbing for one side, scoring more than the average pirate on that station
D) A pirate puzzles properly on multiple accounts scoring marginally less than their usual score on each one, while only jobbing for one side, scoring less than the average pirate on that station
E) A pirate solos a sloop for one side.
F) A pirate multi puzzles in bursts**, frequently pausing/afking each puzzle to try give one side an advantage***
G) A pirate multi puzzles in bursts, frequently pausing/afking each puzzle to try earn as much PoE as possible****
H) A pirate puzzles properly on multiple accounts scoring marginally less than their usual score on each one, while jobbing for both sides, scoring more than the average pirate on that station
I) A pirate puzzles properly on multiple accounts scoring marginally less than their usual score on each one, while jobbing for both sides, scoring less than the average pirate on that station

* Which are realistically the only thing the OMs would even bother checking anyway.
** Best described by Tzz here , Ctrl + F for "Multi-Puzzling"
*** Jake described the advantage of this well
**** This used to work fantastically on sails prior to the update changing how 'lazing' affects your score, honestly haven't tried it since, but you could score decently on well over 5 pirates at once, with no more effort than sailing on one pirate.
Jjc on Emerald
Jc on Obsidian (regrettably)
My Kraken bombing guide
CI booty division stats
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Jcmorgan6 at Aug 13, 2018 9:07:34 PM]
[Aug 13, 2018 9:05:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darkings

Morning

@Jake
yea I'm kinda missing to answer the main issue of this thread, but I usually like to see the big picture if/when there's small changes added to the game.

I understand it has a great influence if everyone does it.
Heck the 2 bnav accounts is one of the best examples (ty Hidemyhoney) and I completely forgot about that one .
But going by what the 3 OMs said we could go around what they say, only Hera sounds vague ('frowned upon' again nice choice of words ).

@Pika
Ok I still stand my ground that puzzling normally with more than one account is fine, if we are not under performing ( since its a skill )
But reading Tzz guide there's a part that maybe it was what you were referring

'Paused Puzzles
This is similar to puzzling on multiple accounts at once, except you don?t break the combo's once you're done building them. Build the combo, then pause your puzzle and move on to your next account. This is great for point sitting in blockades. You have all of your puzzles(especially sails) ready to go, and if someone comes to contest you're points, you can break your combos, and have 3 minutes to fight or run. You can save you're bilge combo's until you start seeing bilge rise, and save carpentry(doesn?t work too well on carpentry though) until you get damage. You will booch every DR before you break the combo, and it will kill your stats in the process. So, make sure people on your ship know what you're doing, and want you to do it.'

Ok this one I do agree with you its abusing the mechanisms to have an unfair advantage, but then again its a grey area, and I would like a better explanation on the rules.

Now back to the big picture, if this does became a ban able offense we need clear lines where and when its applied. ( Jc explains it better )
Because now it may be acceptable to ban only on kades, but maybe 1 year from now people will start to complain about people getting more money ( to fund kades ) using more than one client and they can argue its against the spirit of the game since its not how the game should be played and its an unfair advantage to hoard money...

I know its farfetched but its a possibility and I want a clear stance to make it impossible to happen.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Darkings at Aug 14, 2018 1:43:08 AM]
[Aug 14, 2018 1:41:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Laryena1

Because one is PvP (aka you're cheating real players) and the other is versus bots.
Sen
[Aug 14, 2018 2:29:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

I am all for a clear Yes or No that was truly the point of the post.

I haven't duel cliented in blockades but am preparing to as it is clear that with the lower numbers every jobber matters and if I can add quality jobbers then I would like to know.

Regarding my rating for Nemisis, the question was poorly worded, and the answer matched it was my fault. (to make more money can I, reply was can you actual puzzle on multiple accounts sounds like a bad idea)

As far if it is OK I would really like a Yes or No from the game police. We all know that our flags can /pay us if they wanted if we are in it for the money.

I really don't care what the answer turns out to be I just want one, to avoid finding my self in trouble. As of now I would lean that it is NO based on the petitions, but as Hera said, the wouldn't look to close. So will a blind eye be turned because if you can gain players on a ship by dueling and managing your ships and puzzling your influence changes greatly.
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

[Aug 14, 2018 4:20:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

Before sharing my thoughts:
I'd suggest to anyone reading this, to disregard the other 2 petitions shared by Filthyjake. The most recent one in Page1 (also the one answered by Lead OM) should supersede the other 2.

Anyway my thoughts:
Let's not bring in KH or any other form of multi-clienting to the discussion. With blockades being the "endgame", jobbing for a blockade should be treated differently than jobbing on any regular vessel. You're offering more than just your puzzling performance. That blockade pay is given to you (as a jobber) in exchange for support towards winning an island.

Accordingly, if your multi-client attempts are supporting both sides of a blockade, you're breaking that implicit agreement. You're absorbing blockade pay but not really supporting either blockading flag. This falls into a rather peculiar area somewhere between Scamming, Griefing, and/or Alt Abuse.

All of this aside, there's a minimum pirate count to establish Influence anyway. Multi-clienting inside the actual blockade board easily makes a joke of this rule so I can't fault the OMs for wanting to clamp down on it.

That said, a nice official "No, stop it from now on." would make things a lot more clear for the playerbase.
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
I made an in-depth Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.
I gave Obsidian their Owls c:
[Aug 14, 2018 4:49:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darkings

Hi Sen, ok now that you point that phrase alone I can see I sound pretty stubborn.

Ok now assuming its because a Pvp scenario is at the base of the ban, I do agree it falls into that category, but tell me isn't the Obsidian server meant to be an all out Pvp experience?
If so then every aspect of the game falls in that perspective. ( @ Ryuken wont go further with this line of thought ) .

Either way what I want is a clear stance yes/no where and when.
Not a vague 'against the spirit of the game' or manipulation. Since we don't think alike there should be clear sentences.

*Edit*

Ok this settles the discussion of blokades thanks.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Darkings at Aug 14, 2018 5:56:49 AM]
[Aug 14, 2018 5:12:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Ok this settles the discussion of blokades thanks.

Why not shoot the whole petition form? The answer is clear though.
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

[Aug 14, 2018 12:59:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

If your going to target people puzzling in cades, what about the navvers, I see many navvers nav 2 ships, mostly a sloop then a main ship or even more.

There is a difference between naving 2 ships at once in a kade and puzzling on 4+ accounts at once in a kade....
Robyns
<3
[Aug 15, 2018 2:06:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

There is a difference between naving 2 ships at once in a kade and puzzling on 4+ accounts at once in a kade....
Duh, 2 and 4 are different numbers, but navving 2 ships at once, and puzzling on 2 ships is the same offence to the TOS.
Heckle

[Aug 15, 2018 8:16:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Duh, 2 and 4 are different numbers, but navving 2 ships at once, and puzzling on 2 ships is the same offence to the TOS.

If its about getting paid for the developers objections Nav isn't a pd spot unless on the side while I don't really think there should be dual naving anymore then duel stationing it would be more difficult to detect as nav doesn't generate a duty report. In reality I got my answer as to what they consider right and wrong which is all I wanted prior to dueling during kades.
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

[Aug 15, 2018 8:32:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates