• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1042 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Wampuscat21

Blockade of Pranayama Reply to this Post

Note: Blackstar will be defending Pranayama for Fooseque. He is having to work Sat and Sun. Any and all jobbbers are welcome. Look forward to seeing you there. Wampuscat Blackstar monarch, Captain of Poesidens Wrath.
[Aug 3, 2018 2:08:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
FooQueso

Re: Blockade of Pranayama Reply to this Post

Thanks to Blackstar and Wampus.. Harrjm-us.. and Calamarie-us ...Emerlaus.. and all the other names ending in us for helping defend. So, just thanks to US as an ocean group! We did it! We are us.

Thanks also to Metaalmeisje-us... and um.. Famecreator-us.

*Please feel free to message me your name so I can add you to the list of US.

Be on team US.. and not team ME.

Fooqueso-US
The Wanton
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by FooQueso at Aug 5, 2018 7:42:09 AM]
[Aug 4, 2018 5:37:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Wow just wow - you might actually want to thank the guy who navved the main big ship for you... considering he was hunted down to come and do it.

From me, well done Cerulean, it was nice to see people most people got on a cade ship and helped the defense of an island as a group. When you're that small in numbers the support was noticed :)
----------------------------------------
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Aug 5, 2018 1:20:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
FooQueso

Wow just wow - you might actually want to thank the guy who navved the main big ship for you...

Fixed above.
[Aug 5, 2018 7:46:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Donsmythe

Sorry I was unable to help out: I'm traveling and have limited Internet access, otherwise I would have been there to help, too. Glad to hear you successfully defended the island. Congrats!
[Aug 7, 2018 12:01:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://don.yacktman.org/blog/    yackd [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates