• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 331 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Filthyjake

Fix the Curve EVENT Reply to this Post

Sick of the rum prices? Help correct the curve today. Today is Free Distilling Day all you have to do is go play the puzzle once with as many of your alts as you can stomach.

This will increase the number of lower end scores allowing the moderate distillers to get an edge up and hit higher scores.

The more people able to produce Expert Labor the more rum that will be produced, when the supply goes up the price will drop.

If your tired of paying 100 poe a jug go distilling every pour counts!

TLDR: Play the Distilling puzzle Every FRIDAY for FREE for cheaper rum
----------------------------------------
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

Who would have ever thought there would be a more worthless familiar then the Krackling's? But now we have owls that are farm raised.

Which ever way the wind blows...
[Aug 3, 2018 4:22:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ticktick123

Re: Fix the Curve EVENT Reply to this Post

From what I've noticed it has been getting easier; as is reflected with the Top 10 list, it's very easy to nudge on to that now, without ridiculous luck. Further, getting Expert Labor seems straight forward with CC12s.

On a side note; if you catch me in-game I'm happy to provide Expert labor for free - assuming I'm not otherwise occupied. This applies for anyone.
[Aug 3, 2018 5:28:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grinfish

...or buy Grog.
Whitewyvern. Distinctly Limey.
Retired, No regrets.
Unretired, still No regrets.
Available in Cerulean and Obsidian flavours.

Briggs wrote: 
StuManchu puts the "sensual" back in "Nonconsensual"

[Aug 3, 2018 4:30:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

From what I've noticed it has been getting easier; as is reflected with the Top 10 list, it's very easy to nudge on to that now, without ridiculous luck. Further, getting Expert Labor seems straight forward with CC12s.

On a side note; if you catch me in-game I'm happy to provide Expert labor for free - assuming I'm not otherwise occupied. This applies for anyone.

CC12s give excellent now, but still skilled. Would love to hear more updates about the curve though.
I love Honey

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, make a new one for the established players!

Add Skilled swabbies for SMHs/flotillas!
[Aug 5, 2018 6:56:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates