• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4148 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
natethedawg

Atlanta Meetup Reply to this Post

Hello YPP community!
In recent months we have met many wonderful new pirates and in the closely connected world of YPP that now exists due to Discord and other chat services we’ve seen that we have many neighbors who play this little game of ours! My brother (Hollistermod/Mattatron) and I would LOVE to meet everyone and know quite a few of you already. We were planning a small crew meetup but then thought, why not open it to the community!? So here are the details:
When:
August 25th at 7pm EST
Where:
Battle and Brew
5920 Roswell Road a120
Sandy Springs Ga, 30328

This is obviously in no way sponsored by Grey Havens and is just a random meetup that we are extending to everyone. So if you live in the Atlanta area and would like to come just let us know! To any who haven’t been it is a bar that serves food as well and has TONS of different gaming systems and board games and is a perfect place for pirates like us to blend in!
----------------------------------------
Natedawg
King of Primordial Raiders
Cabin Person of Sumiyoshi Sanjin Tsunami
Obsidian
My posts are a reflection of my flags thinking. Except when they're not.
------------------
Lord of Illusion
Captain of the High Seas Council
Emerald
[Aug 2, 2018 11:24:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Odyn9

Re: Atlanta Meetup Reply to this Post

I'm in, I live maybe 15 minutes from that battle and brew.
Let the smash bro's tournament be known!
Zaye - Emerald
Odyn - Obsidian

-Seven Deadliest Sins-
[Aug 2, 2018 12:17:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pyrateer3

Finally!! Yayyyyyy
Misteria
Emerald/ Meridian Ocean
[Aug 2, 2018 12:23:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
thenatedogg

I am so in to destroy you in some smash brothers!
Mattatron on Obsidian
[Aug 2, 2018 12:26:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
natethedawg

Oh geez not smash bros???? Zaye I sure hope you can best Matt cause otherwise he will continue thinking he’s the best.
Natedawg
King of Primordial Raiders
Cabin Person of Sumiyoshi Sanjin Tsunami
Obsidian
My posts are a reflection of my flags thinking. Except when they're not.
------------------
Lord of Illusion
Captain of the High Seas Council
Emerald
[Aug 2, 2018 1:01:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
thenatedogg

Hi all! We would love to get a head count on those who for sure will be attending so please either reply here or contact nate or I in game or through our discord. Link for discord is- https://discord.gg/e2q9pR. We also were offered a group deal so please let us know if you would like that! We would get a room that would be just ours with a 75in 4K tv, unlimited gaming, one free entree, unlimited fountain drinks and a drink voucher and the spot would be ours for as long as we want. Cost would be $25 per person with a minimum of 8 people. Please let us know if you intend to attend and also if you wanna do the group rate. If no one is interested in the group rate Nate and I will show up early and reserve our spot and we will rent games and buy drinks etc on a per person per need basis. Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday!!!
Mattatron on Obsidian
[Aug 23, 2018 11:57:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates