• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 539 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Lotus_elise3

Guerrilla Warfare / Melanaster III / The Defence Reply to this Post

Guerrilla Warfare was so excited when the drop happened, we started dancing!

Then, Mr Smooth himself, Mtdizzle started showing us all up!

Maj had to ask for some assistance on getting over to Melanaster, so he could make sure we were ready for some action!

Where: Melanaster Island and Loggerhead Island!
When: 12pm Sunday Game Time!
Tops & Tokens: Paying 3k tops and tokens!
Pay: Payment per seg TBD!

Island Plans Update:
Additionally! Quick update for those of you who have been following the "Island Plans" forum thread. This week, we have been able to build the following on Melanaster Island and am pleased to report business is booming!

• Gallery
  • Estate Agents
  • Shipyard Bazaar
  • Weavery Bazaar
  • Apothecary Bazaar
  • Furnisher Bazaar
  • Tailor Bazaar - Less than 24hrs to go!
  • Shipyard Shoppe
  • Iron Mongers Shoppe

I have to say a special thank you to all those people who have been taking jobs and to the people within GW behind the scenes on all coming together to build these construction sites so quickly, it's been greatly appreciated the hard work that has gone into this. Thank you to the stall owners for setting up business with us on Melanaster! Taxes will remain low!

Events for Shoppes:
We have also publicised our first event as part our our Events To Win Shoppes! idea of which there will be many more events to come (including an ocean wide sloop race!) The first event for a shoppe can be found here: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=208343

We hope to see all of those comrades and jobbers who came out to support us last week, back out there on the blockade board helping us to defend Melanaster Island!

Edit: We will also be supporting Lion's Bane to defend Loggerhead Island at the same time, both blockades will be defended under Guerrilla Warfare but if successfully defended Lion's Bane would retain Loggerhead under their own flag. If you are looking to support Lion's Bane at Loggerhead this weekend be sure to job with Guerrilla Warfare!

----------------------------------------
Antix
Captain of Inglorious Basterds
King of Guerrilla Warfare
[Edit 6 times, last edit by Lotus_elise3 at Jul 29, 2018 8:02:44 AM]
[Jul 28, 2018 9:09:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Re: Guerrilla Warfare / Melanaster III / The Defence Reply to this Post

Even Antix was inspired to start dancing, not sure he out-classed Mt though:

#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Vas wrote: 
can you add another quote to your signature? "Maj is a liability on the forums. Someone stop him"

[Jul 28, 2018 9:24:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

On behalf of Guerrilla Warfare I would like to say a huge thank you to absolutely everyone who jobbed with us this weekend to support us in successfully defending Melanaster Island, this has enabled us to now continue to provide events to win Shoppes as planned! You were all incredible and we cannot thank you enough!

Thank you to CiS and NTSH for creating some content via blockades this weekend, these last three weekends have given so many people an opportunity to earn some decent PoE and prizes as well as experience in a blockade.

I want to add that you guys have been very respectful over global chat/forums etc, and we appreciate that.

Thank you to all of our navers, XO?s, LA?s and BA?s you were amazing once again, watching and hearing you all at work really is something to witness.

Like most people we also appreciate having Betty and Pika streaming the whole show once again! I haven’t watched it back yet but I will be doing so this week, but I hear great work as ever!

And finally thank you to Lion?s Bane who were able to successfully defend their own Loggerhead island under the Guerrilla Warfare banner, this was a first for us to have two separate nav/cade staff teams, congratulations on your win and thank you for your continued support.
Antix
Captain of Inglorious Basterds
King of Guerrilla Warfare
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lotus_elise3 at Jul 30, 2018 12:06:18 AM]
[Jul 29, 2018 11:58:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

On behalf of Guerrilla Warfare I would like to say a huge thank you to absolutely everyone who jobbed with us this weekend to support us in successfully defending Melanaster Island, this has enabled us to now continue to provide events to win Shoppes as planned! You were all incredible and we cannot thank you enough!

Thank you to CiS and NTSH for creating some content via blockades this weekend, these last three weekends have given so many people an opportunity to earn some decent PoE and prizes as well as experience in a blockade.

I want to add that you guys have been very respectful over global chat/forums etc, and we appreciate that.

Thank you to all of our navers, XO?s, LA?s and BA?s you were amazing once again, watching and hearing you all at work really is something to witness.

Like most people we also appreciate having Betty and Pika streaming the whole show once again! I haven?t watched it back yet but I will be doing so this week, but I hear great work as ever!

And finally thank you to Lion?s Bane who were able to successfully defend their own Loggerhead island under the Guerrilla Warfare banner, this was a first for us to have two separate nav/cade staff teams, congratulations on your win and thank you for your continued support.

Can you dance some more?
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Vas wrote: 
can you add another quote to your signature? "Maj is a liability on the forums. Someone stop him"

[Jul 30, 2018 10:52:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates