• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 617 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Fischstix89

Dark Seas Obsidian Small Puzzle Size Reply to this Post

Just checking to see if there has been any other known fix for screen/puzzle size. I am attempting to play on a Dell Inspiron 7573, and I've played around with settings on the game, on my laptop settings, and that javaws dpi that I saw. None of which seem to help.

Anyone have any other ideas?

I have an itch to play puzzle pirates again, and I really want to scratch it, lol.
Thank you for reading.
[Jul 25, 2018 12:01:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

Re: Dark Seas Obsidian Small Puzzle Size Reply to this Post

On my end, fiddling with the in-game settings was equally futile, but upping the slider under "Scale and Layout" Display Settings did it for me. Still not quite as large as the previous PuzzlePirates client, but playable after some getting-used-to.
----------------------------------------
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
I made an in-depth Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.
I gave Obsidian their Owls c:
[Jul 25, 2018 7:50:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates