• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 402 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Yahoozle

Placeholder's Mystery Auction! Reply to this Post

Ello Govs,

Placeholder will be hosting a Mystery Auction on Saturday the 28th at 4pm Game Time. Well start inviting folks 30 minutes prior. Theres a ton of prizes involved with the meat and potatoes being ships. (And a few other gems)

The venue will be held on the Grand Prize- War Frig, Jealous Chub! It'll be out of the crew Serenity.

Heres how the auction works: Im publishing the list of prizes and putting them into boxes, but youll have to guess which boxes hold the good ones. Once the winning bid is decided, pick a box! Ill trade you the box and youll trade me the poe. Bids must be in 5k increments and we will start counting down after the bids slow down. The final countdown will be reset if a bid is placed. Also, since I cant put ship deeds in boxes, Ill put a trinket in the box stating youve won it. (Then trade me that trinket and Ill trade you the deed)

Theres one treat to this auction- Im going to offer a grand prize to the person who wins the most boxes. That way, you get at least some credit if your earlier box prizes werent so hot.

Heres a list of the 33 prizes:

Ships
Sloop
Sloop
Sloop
War Galleon (Quest Class)
Sloop (Alice Class)
War Galleon
Banana War Brig
Gold Class War Brig
Cutter
Dark Sloop

Pet and Familiar
Gold Fox (unnamed)
Green Krakling (unnamed)

Furniture
Gold Crossed Swords, Purple, x2
Atlantean Amphora
Celtic Drum
Small Harpoon Cannon x2
Jeweled Chair x2
Crystal Ball x2
Gilded Display Case (lime, gold)
Kraken Throne
Gilded Table
Cat Plushie
Elephant Plushie
Pot of Gold
Gold Banner
Autum Tapestry (Gold, Wine)
Bar Shelf
Spider Statue
Jarred Homunculus (green, blue)
Vampiric Candelabra (grey)

Misc.
Blue Grey Chroma
Banana Mystery Box
Banana Mystery Box

I wish you all good luck and hope to see you there! FYI- if blockades or other complications occur I might push this back. I will update this page if that occurs.

Please note that this event, as with any lottery, raffle or auction, is run at the risk of the participants. If there is shown to be cheating or wrongdoing, the culprit will be punished, but no Poe will be returned to participants affected. Please only enter if you trust the person or people hosting the event.
----------------------------------------
Jon
Serenity
Baker extraordinaire
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Yahoozle at Jul 23, 2018 6:17:10 PM]
[Jul 23, 2018 6:14:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates