• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 694 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
xelto

As we're wrapping up the official release of YPP: Dark Seas... Reply to this Post

... can we get a quick peek at what's coming next? I mean, it's been a long time since we had any sneak previews of what's being worked on, and we need some tidbit to dissect to miniscule pieces, figuring out why and how it's going to be the death/salvation of the game, and how it's going to destroy/revitalize the game.

--------
And if you're looking for suggestions as to what to do, well, I would like to see each of the sea monster lairs get a minor revamp. If you're able to make Atlantis and Haunted Seas doable in small ships, that would be a wonderful bonus.
----------------------------------------
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Jul 23, 2018 2:53:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Re: As we're wrapping up the official release of YPP: Dark Seas... Reply to this Post

And if you're looking for suggestions as to what to do, well, I would like to see each of the sea monster lairs get a minor revamp. If you're able to make Atlantis and Haunted Seas doable in small ships, that would be a wonderful bonus.

+1 A mini version would be great
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

Who would have ever thought there would be a more worthless familiar then the Krackling's? But now we have owls that are farm raised.

Which ever way the wind blows...
[Jul 23, 2018 4:42:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Re: As we're wrapping up the official release of YPP: Dark Seas... Reply to this Post

+1 A mini version would be great

+2
Heckle

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, make a new one for the established players!

Greedy bashing is the result of no SMHs! (remove officer badge when greedy bashing is ovar)
[Jul 23, 2018 8:53:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

I'd like this. Also some suggestions of stuff implemented on Dark Seas which could come to the other oceans, which they suggested original - perhaps lower doubloon prices for ships like on obsidian?

But also I think the game just needs real advertising.
Robyns
<3
[Jul 24, 2018 6:16:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

perhaps lower doubloon prices for ships like on obsidian?

The lower doubloon prices are because of the pvp focus and amount of ships that sink because of that - I highly doubt they'll move that over to other oceans.

Not sure what else they'd transfer over? SMH rotation? please no. Governor allowed to shut down buildings? That'll be some riots. The PVP rewards? Maybe if they make them available in a different way, putting them in PVP on the main oceans will defeat the point of Obsidian being pvp-focused.

Also +3, always good to hear more plans!
TriplePat, Joining the great obsidian migration.
[Jul 24, 2018 6:31:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Dropping the SMH badge would be nice.
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

Who would have ever thought there would be a more worthless familiar then the Krackling's? But now we have owls that are farm raised.

Which ever way the wind blows...
[Jul 24, 2018 7:04:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Would love a Dev(s) or an OM to tell us about future plans, not just answer if certain "special people" that always get a reply from an OM or Dev(s) on the forums.....
Heckle

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, make a new one for the established players!

Greedy bashing is the result of no SMHs! (remove officer badge when greedy bashing is ovar)
[Jul 24, 2018 7:22:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates