• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 447 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Thomas91

GW & CIS WAR CONFIRMED Reply to this Post

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................CLICKBAIT

Hi all, it's your second favourite brother of Obsidian's second favourite brother pairing checking in. I would like to open this post by publicly thanking everyone who was involved in the blockades the last two weekends, from the jobbers, to both flags, to the people that hustled on both sides day and night, and finally our two new favourite streamers - Obsidian felt alive and chaotic and that is how we want it to stay.

I would like to address one aspect of the weekends blockades however, in a public forum for hopefully the benefit of both flags and the ocean moving forward. During Melanaster I our blockade team started getting hit with bans and suspensions around the same time. After the loss, emotions were running high and with some of us facing permanent suspensions coupled with the rumors swirling about that night, we truly believed Consider it Sunk had something to do with these complaints. I would like to take this opportunity to state on behalf of myself and Guerrilla Warfare that we do not believe that CiS had anything to do with the complaints. Not just their royalty team but as an entire flag. I would also like to thank Scar for his cooperation in addressing his discord and working with us in our (perhaps misguided) search for answers.

I fully expect more blockades between our flags in the very near future and I fully expect a little global salt but I would like our future wars, friendships, victories and salt to be in the spirit of fun and in the best interests of the game. I for one, take my share of responsibility for the last couple weeks and I think both flags can learn and grow from any mistakes we made have made during this time.

See everyone at Melanaster III

Mt
----------------------------------------
The most inglorious of basterds, Mtdizzle

Viridian famous in 2008, Magicaltouch
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Thomas91 at Jul 23, 2018 3:25:14 PM]
[Jul 23, 2018 2:44:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
thenatedogg

Re: GW & CIS WAR CONFIRMED Reply to this Post

I love seeing this thank you for taking the time to address your stance officially. Looking forward to some fun cades and a healthy fun competition which is supposed to be the spirit of the game! Seriously great job on both sides and to hopefully more cades like round one last weekend!
Mattatron on Obsidian
[Jul 23, 2018 3:03:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tierios

I think I speak for CIS when I say that we appreciate the post, the OM's themselves are highly active throughout kade windows with bans landing on both sides (Most have been appealed successfully, RIP the ones who didn't.

After you lose a kade your mind goes instantly to what external factors could have played a part and it is easy to jump to conclusions, at times flaggies had thoughts that GW reported our people for thinking we had reported theirs. It's at this point the leadership need to control the hysteria and calm everyone down, I'm grateful this has now been rectified as kades don't need to be salt filled and disrespectful and I'm glad from now on we can just end it with a simple "Good game, you were better on the day"

The kades have added some excitement to the game and I am looking forward to the future ones being conducted in a much better manner on all sides.

I'd also like to thank our supporters for turning out for us, you guys were amazing and we hope you'll continue to support us in the future. Much love
Scar On Obsidian Ocean
[Jul 23, 2018 3:38:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

I think I speak for CIS when I say that we appreciate the post, the OM's themselves are highly active throughout kade windows with bans landing on both sides (Most have been appealed successfully, RIP the ones who didn't.

Would be nice as well, to make the blockade window back to 48 hours again and to be active in more areas of the game as well, instead of banning people that support activity in the game...
I love Honey

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, make a new one for the established players!

Add Skilled swabbies for SMHs/flotillas!
[Jul 23, 2018 8:57:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates