• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 71
Posts: 71   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7510 times and has 70 replies Next Thread
Sovereignty

Re: How to balance Atlantis and Haunted Seas with swabbies in mind Reply to this Post

Another week (+1 day I'm slacking), yet another bump.

To date it's been 77 days since my first post, and 87 days since the update to swabbies.
[Sep 27, 2018 9:49:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sovereignty

Re: How to balance Atlantis and Haunted Seas with swabbies in mind Reply to this Post

12 more days have gone by (We're at 89 now), so here's another BUMP.

Would be kind of nice to get a response regarding any of the bigger suggestions around here. Even if it's just a minor acknowledgement that the suggestions/issues are noted.
[Oct 9, 2018 9:06:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

12 more days have gone by (We're at 89 now), so here's another BUMP.

Would be kind of nice to get a response regarding any of the bigger suggestions around here. Even if it's just a minor acknowledgement that the suggestions/issues are noted.

I feel your passion, and hopefully your opinion doesn't get neglected to benefit SMHs. I would like a fix in swabbies with pillages before adjusting the SMH issue imo.

Plus theres been like no update for over 6 months now addressing these issues, which is quite sad.
----------------------------------------
Stan is a true hero.

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, all those wasted new players :/
[Edit 1 times, last edit by hidemyhoney at Oct 9, 2018 11:25:31 PM]
[Oct 9, 2018 11:22:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sovereignty

99 days since I made this thread, which means we're 109 days since the swabby change took place. So I'm bumping again for similar reasons as before.

hidemyhoney wrote: 
I feel your passion, and hopefully your opinion doesn't get neglected to benefit SMHs. I would like a fix in swabbies with pillages before adjusting the SMH issue imo. Plus theres been like no update for over 6 months now addressing these issues, which is quite sad.

Thank you, I am pretty passionate about this, and really would like to be able to take part in my favorite activity on PP again.

I understand your perspective and could definitely see merit on both sides of the argument as to which needs fixing/changing first (With regards to pillages and large SMH's), obviously I'd rather see big ships get fixed first, but realistically I'd like to see both things 'fixed' in one fell swoop with how long we've been asking for a change and fix!
[Oct 19, 2018 2:14:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sovereignty

8 days gone so here's another BUMP. Total number of days: 108 days since thread creation, 118 days since swabbie update!

TL;DR of thread: Make swabbies capable of going into and helping in Atlantis, and Haunted Seas so we can battle sea monsters even when the player count is depressed!

Edit: +1 day as I can't add well.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sovereignty at Oct 28, 2018 12:39:25 AM]
[Oct 28, 2018 12:38:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Detail8

8 days gone so here's another BUMP. Total number of days: 108 days since thread creation, 118 days since swabbie update!

TL;DR of thread: Make swabbies capable of going into and helping in Atlantis, and Haunted Seas so we can battle sea monsters even when the player count is depressed!

what are you expecting to get out of this ? because its now coming across as spam for me
Captain of Grand Unification(emerald) Retired
Captain of Sea Sick(dark seas)
#1 : Obsidian Greeter
[Oct 28, 2018 1:33:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

what are you expecting to get out of this ? because its now coming across as spam for me

To Balance out Atlantis and Haunted Seas
Stan is a true hero.

[Oct 28, 2018 5:11:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sovereignty

hidemyhoney wrote: 

Exactly this is what I'm expecting from my weekly bumps.

I don't personally see a problem with bumping a thread about an issue/suggestion I would like to see happen weekly so long as there is no official response to it.

If there is an official response (even if it says this change will never happen) then I'll gladly stop bumping the thread, until then I want to be sure I'm doing all I reasonably can to make sure this suggestion and issue is seen and taken into consideration.
[Oct 28, 2018 2:29:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

hidemyhoney wrote: 

I don't personally see a problem with bumping a thread about an issue/suggestion I would like to see happen weekly so long as there is no official response to it.

If there is an official response (even if it says this change will never happen) then I'll gladly stop bumping the thread, until then I want to be sure I'm doing all I reasonably can to make sure this suggestion and issue is seen and taken into consideration.

If you gonna do this might aswell make it for everything besides real cades! Would be nice for peeps to go into flots with a full boat worth of bots to train nav abilities!
Emerald
Cerulean
[Oct 28, 2018 6:22:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

hidemyhoney wrote: 

If you gonna do this might aswell make it for everything besides real cades! Would be nice for peeps to go into flots with a full boat worth of bots to train nav abilities!

+1
Stan is a true hero.

[Oct 28, 2018 9:44:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sovereignty

20 more days have passed without a change.

I still desperately want this change to happen and am bumping it as such.

138 days since the swabbie update went live.
128 days since I made this thread.
[Nov 17, 2018 5:26:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 71   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates