• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 25
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2894 times and has 24 replies Next Thread
Pikapyah

Twitch blockade livestream! Reply to this Post

Full coverage of the blockade island opening on twitch! Hosted by the two most savage pirates to sail Obsidian : Betty and Pika

The stream will include a 20 minute pre-blockade information session covering everything from the contendors and their alliance,jobbing pay and the true people(ban evaders) behind the naving alts. No secret will be left untouched!

All rounds will be streamed with live commentary from me and Betty, during those rounds we will be taking questions about everything you always wanted to know about EVERYONE. So be sure to get a twitch account ready to chat with us.

During and after the blockade we will be giving away a grand total of 5MILL in prizes to people in the chat. This will include a tan/green parrot as grand prize.
----------------------------------------
"economy killer, destroyer of stalls"
Pika says, "make it war bae"
Catch 'em all declared war on Scuppering Shrews.
Catch 'em all declared war on For Fox Sake.
Catch 'em all declared war on Consider it Sunk.
[Jul 12, 2018 4:14:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Re: Twitch blockade livestream! Reply to this Post

Will there be a video for later viewing?
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

Want Kade Support post a intent....

Who would have ever thought there would be a more worthless familiar then the Krackling's? But now we have owls that are farm raised.
[Jul 12, 2018 5:15:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

Glad to see you announced it'll be bias and salt ridden beforehand so we know not to tune in.
Jjc on Emerald
Jc on Obsidian (regrettably)
My Kraken bombing guide
CI booty division stats
[Jul 12, 2018 6:21:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dangerdann

This sounds fun! I made a logo for you, in case it's of any use!

Dangerdann on Cerulean/Emerald
Blighty on Obsidian

Elitist1 wrote: 
And on the stage steps yet another puppet ../ cues Dann sing it !

[Jul 12, 2018 7:28:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thomas91

I'm living for this stream, thanks for doing this. Please be gentle.
The most inglorious of basterds, Mtdizzle

Viridian famous in 2008, Magicaltouch
[Jul 12, 2018 7:39:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

I'm living for this stream, thanks for doing this. Please be gentle fire.

FTFY

(burn everyone and everything!)
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Jul 12, 2018 2:36:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Duck_man2000

When do you post the patreon link.
Soulsearcher

On Obsidian.
[Jul 12, 2018 5:17:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheOGDaddy

Can't wait!
The Original Daddy.
Symbiotic on the Obsidian Ocean
[Jul 12, 2018 5:31:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
thenatedogg

Sorry for the potentially really dumb question but can I get a link please? Don’t have a twitch account or experience with it but for this I will make one! Looking forward to a fun and now even more interesting cade! Thanks for the entertainment and good luck to both contenders!
Mattatron on Obsidian
[Jul 13, 2018 9:42:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

https://www.twitch.tv/pikabetty

Stream starts 20 minute before cade goes live.
[Jul 14, 2018 7:00:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
thenatedogg

Thank you!
Mattatron on Obsidian
[Jul 14, 2018 7:30:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

https://www.twitch.tv/pikabetty

Stream starts 20 minute before cade goes live.

Filthyjake6145 (discord)

Who would have ever thought there would be a more worthless familiar then the Krackling's? But now we have owls that are farm raised.
[Jul 14, 2018 7:45:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Great stream lots of fun.

Prizes were nice (not needed)
Add the Bot if you want to make it easier http://twitch.moobot.tv/ for giveaways

Would rather you drop next weekend and stream if you just stream I will still tune in was a lot of fun.
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

[Jul 14, 2018 2:31:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

Thank you to everyone who tuned in to our stream!

We had an amazing time, 70+ viewers average was not bad at all! We agreed that we could do it again during well contested blockades. (Maybe even next weekend depending on who will go for it)

If you want to rewatch the VOD : https://www.twitch.tv/pikabetty/videos/all
[Jul 15, 2018 2:53:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dangerdann

Thank you to everyone who tuned in to our stream!

We had an amazing time, 70+ viewers average was not bad at all! We agreed that we could do it again during well contested blockades. (Maybe even next weekend depending on who will go for it)

If you want to rewatch the VOD : https://www.twitch.tv/pikabetty/videos/all

Credit where credit's due - listened and watched to the entire thing, found it thoroughly entertaining and great to see the ocean getting fully involved. Looking forward to the next one!
Dangerdann on Cerulean/Emerald
Blighty on Obsidian

Elitist1 wrote: 
And on the stage steps yet another puppet ../ cues Dann sing it !

[Jul 15, 2018 6:08:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Same as what Pika said ^^

Thanks everyone who sent us positive messages during and after the stream. It was definately the first time either of us have attempted anything like that before but hopefully our amatuer streaming wasnt too bad for those who sat through it!

I really enjoyed watching the blockade and was happy that jobbing was fairly even in the begining and only slid to around a 20 lead to CiS which is a significant improvement from 70.

I only realised after the stream that i missed quite a few /tells and i appologise, please PM me here or find me in game and i promise to do better at responding next time <3

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/284651566
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Jul 15, 2018 6:09:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Watched the stream after the fact, some pretty funny moments. Wish I could have watched live, but I was a bit busy puzzling. Overall it was entertaining, so, well done.
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Jul 15, 2018 6:13:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Thank you everyone for tuning in to the stream 3 weeks running now : ) Pika and I have really enjoyed streaming and are really happy that not too many complaints have been sent our way :D

Our latest stream had more viewers than the previous 2 and we are almost to 1000 stream views!

We (mostly Pika) will continue to try and make changes that make the viewing more enjoyable and will continue to stream for as long as we still have people willing to listen to our (sometimes very off topic) commentary.

Congratulations to all our raffle winners over the past 3 weeks!

Thank you so very much to everyone who has popped on for an interview during what can be a very stressful time. Last week we had Blighty and Scar and Pasteyman and Mtdizzle. This week we had the pleasure to talk to the lovely Monlizzy and Jollyana. We also would like to thank Seepnah for making a guest appearance and generously donating a Pelican as one of our raffle prizes.

If you have any questions about the stream or suggestions please PM Pika or myself via the forums or to our discord, or find us in game : )

finally, congratulations to all the flags involved with the recent blockades, they have made for great viewing and show that the ocean is really embracing the extra activity.

EDIT - Link to the past 2 weeks of blockade streams
https://www.twitch.tv/pikabetty/videos/all
Betty - Obsidian

[Edit 1 times, last edit by shadymermady at Jul 31, 2018 7:00:30 AM]
[Jul 31, 2018 6:54:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

Also please remember we have edited the stream in the way that if this is the first time you are watching, you have to accept that you are watching potentional content that is not fit for children. We don't do anything more then say a few curse words here and there. But there is no way that we even can possibly talk hours upon hours w/o saying "scupper" 149 times.
[Jul 31, 2018 9:37:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Unless i hit the snooze button to many times, we are set to stream Melanaster IV !

We (Pika might if he remembers) will make more announcements in game leading up to the blockade, see you all there!

We are also taking nominations for guest speakers. It doesnt have to be for this weekend but we would love to know who you guys would be interested in hearing from.
Betty - Obsidian

[Aug 5, 2018 3:39:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Would love to here the thoughts on Greedy Bashing, is it good for the game bad for the game?
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

[Aug 5, 2018 7:17:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Would love to here the thoughts on Greedy Bashing, is it good for the game bad for the game?

It would be good, release skilled swabbies for SMHs/Flots to help activity!
Keaze is right.

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, all those wasted new players :/
[Aug 5, 2018 8:14:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

Hi Pika

Are there any updates on whether it might be possible for previous blockades to be uploaded to YouTube?
Antix
Captain of Inglorious Basterds
King of Guerrilla Warfare
[Aug 9, 2018 7:30:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

Hi Pika

Are there any updates on whether it might be possible for previous blockades to be uploaded to YouTube?

yes sir, will upload them right now

edit; u are talking about last sundays cade right?
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Pikapyah at Aug 9, 2018 9:54:05 AM]
[Aug 9, 2018 9:49:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Thank you again everyone who tuned in and interacted with us on twitch pikabetty live blockade stream again today. It was nice seeing some new faces today and of course our regular followers <3

Thanks Hera for donating some items (very old antique quality purple boots) and some of your high in-demand Hera eggs! Hera also tuned into the stream which i am sure was very *interesting* for her :D

Thank you to our guest speakers today! We had the lovely Sally (who pika spent the entire time drooling over) She gave us an insite on what life was like being part of the GW family. We had Dabigo join us to explain what *Neutral jobbing* means to him.

This week we had the pleasure of talking with Symbiotic! Both Pika and myself really enjoyed getting Syms personal view on the shoppe game mechanics. We discussed the value of shoppe plots on Obsidian and also what we would like to see implemented in the game ie gov bribing.

Thank you to Mtdizzle for popping in after GW pulled out to give our viewers an understanding on what GW may plan to achieve in the near future. It is always a hard thing to do coming in and chatting about your flag plans so soon after a blockade so for this we really appreciate Mt taking the time and effort to do so.

Wintertide jumped in for 3 seconds just before Pika passed out to say hi as his flag KtP dropped a sneaky rd 3 war chest on Melanaster and keeping the blockade alive for another round.

If you would like to watch the blockade - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/296186267

see you all again soon <3
Betty - Obsidian

[Aug 11, 2018 10:56:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates