• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2794 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
dangerdann

Consider it Sunk - Intent for Melanaster & the return of the Tops/Tokens Competition! Reply to this Post

Check out our intent video here!

CONSIDER IT SUNK - INTENT FOR MELANASTER

When: This Saturday!
Pay: TBD
Tops & Tokens: 4k/seg plus the return of the Tops & Tokens Competition! - see below for more details.
Jobbing Contacts: Mustacho & Arlo

Prizes and Giveaways: We have a wonderful selection of prizes and giveaways throughout the blockade including pets, ships, Scar's soul and a familiar...
Trivia: As always, Consider it Sunk will be firing out regular trivia questions for cash prizes! And this blockade, some of the trivia has a twist...

Consider it Sunk's Tops on Stations & Tokens Competition

Back by popular demand! Consider it Sunk proudly presents the return of the Tops & Tokens competition, taking each blockade one step further to see which pirates really are the best puzzlers. Each segment, the winning 'Tops on Station' and 'Most Tokens' on each ship will be submitted to a live leaderboard by the XOs. At the end of the blockade, the top three pirates on each side of the leaderboard will receive fantastic prizes. (Rules have been written for ties, in the event of equally brilliant pirates!). The leaderboard link will be posted on the forums as the blockade begins so that every pirate can check their ranking any time they like.

For more information on the competition and some screenshots of how the leaderboard looks and works, please click here.

- - -

We are looking forward to seeing the ocean come out for this new island opening and we thank you in advance for your continued support!

If you missed it above, remember to check out out intent video here.

A final good luck to our competitors, we wish everyone a fun and exciting blockade!

----------------------------------------
Dangerdann on Cerulean/Emerald
Blighty on Obsidian

Elitist1 wrote: 
And on the stage steps yet another puppet ../ cues Dann sing it !

[Jul 11, 2018 6:30:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thomas91

Re: Consider it Sunk - Intent for Melanaster & the return of the Tops/Tokens Competition! Reply to this Post

Quality video guys, well done! Best of luck Saturday
The most inglorious of basterds, Mtdizzle

Viridian famous in 2008, Magicaltouch
[Jul 11, 2018 6:57:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pasteyman

Re: Consider it Sunk - Intent for Melanaster & the return of the Tops/Tokens Competition! Reply to this Post

Quality video guys, well done! Best of luck Saturday

Sincerely, Pasteyman
A Glorious Basterd
[Jul 11, 2018 2:16:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Love the tops and token competition
Love the video
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

!!!Bad Social Player!!! Can't keep track of who is who....
[Jul 12, 2018 4:07:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

The video really is superb. The small humorous bits were inserted very tastefully too. +1.

Good luck to the participating flags. May we have an exciting blockade.
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
I made an in-depth Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.
I gave Obsidian their Owls c:
[Jul 12, 2018 4:49:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

That was quite a funny video Reply to this Post

I didn't know Seepnah was Alpha from Up!

Had me rolling. Good luck out there!
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Jul 12, 2018 2:32:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
natethedawg

#ImfromEssexinCaseYouDidntKnow
Natedawg
King of Primordial Raiders
Cabin Person of Sumiyoshi Sanjin Tsunami
Obsidian
My posts are a reflection of my flags thinking. Except when they're not.
------------------
Lord of Illusion
Captain of the High Seas Council
Emerald
[Jul 13, 2018 8:54:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Syntinel

On behalf of Consider it Sunk I would Like to thank everyone for coming out and forging and new chapter in YPP history. It is exciting to see the obsidian ocean blockade scene now incorporating a large island. I look forward to what this will bring in terms of economy, events, and of course quality blockading! We are looking forward to sharing our plans for the island in the coming weeks with you all shortly <3
DarkCocoa of Obsidian and Meridian
Prince of Consider it Sunk
Captain of Message in a Bottle
[Jul 14, 2018 6:16:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates