• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 185 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Unculus

Steam repeatedly throwing out of the game Reply to this Post

I've been tossed as many as 5 times in an hour of play on Obsidian, too often when in a fray. Usually, when I come back in I can simply click logon. The last two days, I get server errors telling me there's something wrong in two or three of the attempts to relog. A petition to OM said come here, someone might know the answer. Been lagging a LOT. And on one pilly tonight four or five people were bumped during game play.
I don't have a lot of other things open on the computer, and this appears to be something that has been more of a problem since the latest game update.
[Jul 8, 2018 8:24:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Re: Steam repeatedly throwing out of the game Reply to this Post

Been playing multiple oceans, noticed more lag on Obsidian, guessing due to the competitions, was also kicked.

Havent noticed the lag on Cerilian, or Emerald at the same times (no tournies).

The tournies always seem to cause some lag, was hopping the new more stable servers were gona fix it but as for now seems normally laggy during competitions.
----------------------------------------
Filthyjake all oceans primary Cerulean
DUB FREE Ocean (Cerulean) Dub Scribe 42 dubs NO delivery FEES
Subscribe for $49.95 a year
You can play free, with limited access. (just like no dubs)
[Jul 8, 2018 8:55:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Issy9

same thing over here. always u get a random dc while doing puzzle or before fray's or battles.
Pythoness
Meridian

Hibabes Obsidian

[Jul 9, 2018 7:09:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

I've put in about 10-12 hours of play on Obsidian over the last two days since the update and haven't noticed any lag or DCs.
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Scythera <3
[Jul 9, 2018 8:28:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates