• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 835 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
hidemyhoney

HS bug Reply to this Post

(If posted in wrong area I do apologize on my behalf)

I went into a Haunted Seas run, and for the first time in a while I noticed the SF when in a GY or in a Fray, purple squares did not show a count down for pieces placed. Where before they did, it showed it count down for pieces placed by the skulls on the purple pieces, indicating 5,4,3,2,1 then a dark box which cannot be broken (like in pillages if you get damaged then get into battle). How long has this bug been like this? and wanting it to be fixed :P
----------------------------------------
Stan is a true hero.

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, all those wasted new players :/
[Jul 7, 2018 1:46:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Re: HS bug Reply to this Post

Were you able to use the /bug command in game to report this issue?
[Jul 7, 2018 2:01:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Were you able to use the /bug command in game to report this issue?

Please wait while sending bug report re: 'I went into a Haunted Sea'...
Failed to submit bug. Please try again later.

Nope that's why I posted the issue here.
Stan is a true hero.

[Jul 7, 2018 2:16:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

OK, that's a little odd that the bug reporting function failed. Normally it would be able to grab information about game client state which could be useful for the Developers to work out the original issue (rather than the bug reporting function failing).
[Jul 7, 2018 6:43:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

OK, that's a little odd that the bug reporting function failed. Normally it would be able to grab information about game client state which could be useful for the Developers to work out the original issue (rather than the bug reporting function failing).

I believe that /bug has been utterly broken on Steam ever since Obsidian launched.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Jul 7, 2018 7:08:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

It's been hit or miss for me. Sometimes I've been able to report an issue, other times it fails. Inspecting the log in those cases reveals a 5xx error from the server (I forget the specifics).
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Jul 7, 2018 7:13:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

I believe that /bug has been utterly broken on Steam ever since Obsidian launched.

So theres officially 2 bugs that are in the game, thats no good...

So maybe dev(s) can focus on fixing both the HS bug I stated, and the /bug on Obsidian.
Stan is a true hero.

[Jul 7, 2018 7:13:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

It is present on Cerulean as well, also "hit or miss" so not just a Steam problem. And I have bug reported it.

I have also reported (months ago) the countdown bug on Cerulean as well.
Born on Midnight and never want to leave

Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Halfbrain5 at Jul 8, 2018 10:56:29 AM]
[Jul 8, 2018 10:54:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates