• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 14
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2134 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Lotus_elise3

Guerrilla Warfare Intent for Melanaster Island - Bonus Prizes and PoE Giveaways! Reply to this Post

It?s been a long year on Obsidian, over the last couple of months Guerrilla Warfare have been taking a sabbatical...

GUERRILLA WARFARE INTENT FOR MELANASTER
When: July 14th
Where: Melanaster Island on Obsidian
Pay: TBD

----------------------------------------
Antix
Captain of Inglorious Basterds
King of Guerrilla Warfare
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Lotus_elise3 at Jul 14, 2018 2:27:03 AM]
[Jun 30, 2018 8:46:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
astronaut13

Re: Guerrilla Warfare Intent for Melanaster Island Reply to this Post

do you guys need XO's
Pellaeon

Armyboy says, "if we had money in our flag brian we would of owned"

Korte tells ye, "show me the nudes"
[Jun 30, 2018 8:51:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

#TeamEvil
#TeamShadowFleet
[Jul 1, 2018 9:54:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

I didn?t want to reveal Guerrilla Warfare?s secret weapon until the last minute, but unfortunately my hand has been forced....

More details to follow regarding island plans if we are to be victorious.
Antix
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lotus_elise3 at Jul 1, 2018 10:51:19 AM]
[Jul 1, 2018 10:49:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

Majestrate for gov.

Jimmyjimjim said:

No. You sir are the troll, with your threat of a ddos, oooo how E-thug you are. I cry bullshit. Ddos me then...what are you going to do fill up my forum inbox with your e-rage?

[Jul 1, 2018 3:29:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
k0rte

I can offer moral support man, just reach out. Help me help you.
[Jul 1, 2018 9:33:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Discriminate

Guerilla Warfare to own Melanaster Island! Yaya!
PS: Any other flags thinking of going for it I have a bit of advice for you "Don't do it you'll lose to GW :)"
[Jul 2, 2018 12:09:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Majestrate for gov.

It's already paved, so first we should Cnossos/Admiral it and then raze it
#TeamEvil
#TeamShadowFleet
[Jul 2, 2018 10:14:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

Guerrilla Warfare Island Plans

So in the event that Guerrilla Warfare are successful on the mission to Govern the island of Melanaster, what do we actually plan to do with it?

Guerrilla Warfare?s Personal Interests
    ? • First and foremost the obvious answer is aim to build our flag a shipyard shoppe as a priority, in order to rebuild ships lost in the opening of Melanaster and the highly likely subsequent defences. Once we have rebuilt and strengthened our fleet, we would look to open the shoppe up to general orders for everyone. We would likely be looking to place a Distillery and/or Iron Mongers shoppe as well.

Events for Shoppes
    ? • Large Islands on Obsidian are able to have a maximum of 10 shoppes placed, once we have placed our shipyard, and potentially an Iron Mongers and/or Distillery. The plan will be to run events on Obsidian with the prize being a shoppe on Melanaster, the shoppe types will likely be pre-determined before the event is run and not chosen by the winner, the type of shoppe would be publicised within the event itself.

The idea behind this is to encourage additional events and content for players to engage and participate in, which we feel is critical at a time when we are entering full release of Dark Seas and attempting to obtain new players and old.

We are still ironing out the event ideas and their will be other prizes too. We are open to ideas from everyone on the kinds of events that would be good to run and encourage as much community engagement as possible. Things such as Sloop Races, PvP tournaments etc. We welcome suggestions.

Taxes
    •? Taxes would remain low to encourage stall/shopkeeping, the more of you in business the more likely we are to ensure that Melanaster is a thriving and active island, with it?s location being ideal for those looking to pick up supplies while out in Wild Seas. *If at any point we needed to review or increase taxes, one weeks notice would be provided and publicised.*

Island Defences
    ? • We would be open to the idea of jobber/ship or at the very least pay caps to encourage active and most importantly financially sustainable blockading of the island. Where possible we would ask that if an agreement such as this is reached, we would aim to negotiate that the attacking flag would post on the forums agreeing to continue with the ?events for shoppes? plan should Guerrilla Warfare lose a defence.

? •We are also considering leaving between 1 to 3 shoppe placements open, again to encourage blockading. This enables an attacker to place a shoppe without the 30 day closing down period should they be successful, hopefully providing an added incentive for people to drop. This is currently still under consideration and I will edit this section to confirm either way closer to the opening.

Naming Theme
    ? As yet undecided but likely Jellyfish related.

Welcome to feedback and event suggestions below. If anyone prefers to speak to us privately about event ideas please feel to message myself, Pasteyman, Majestrate, Mtdizzle or Martobain in game. You can also PM me here or drop me your discord deets.

Majestrate says, “?kthnxbai?”

P.S. Job for Guerrilla Warfare
Antix
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lotus_elise3 at Jul 6, 2018 5:19:21 AM]
[Jul 6, 2018 5:17:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

make me governor or ye gonna bust
"economy killer, destroyer of stalls"
Pika says, "make it war bae"
Catch 'em all declared war on Scuppering Shrews.
Catch 'em all declared war on For Fox Sake.
Catch 'em all declared war on Consider it Sunk.
[Jul 6, 2018 5:31:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

make me governor or ye gonna bust

if u wanna nav govern, u gotta pay me.

#TeamEvil
#TeamShadowFleet
[Jul 6, 2018 4:34:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Intent threads that actually describe intent FTW.
I heartily endorse this product and/or service.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Jul 6, 2018 4:40:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

Attention troops! Should you be kind enough to join the ranks of Guerrilla Warfare as our jobber/comrade, I?m sure you would like to know our plans to reward your generous service!

Well I can tell you that Guerrilla Warfare will be hosting a Prize Giveaway throughout the blockade for all those jobbing/puzzling with us! Prizes will include:

• 25k to 50k additional payments at random!
  • 20 Plum Boxes and a bunch of Rogue Marks!
  • Packages of 3 to 6 Greedie trinkets!
  • Packages of 10 doubloons!
  • Various Wine coloured items - including a War Brig and pets!
  • Wide variety of different coloured chromas!
  • Fancy Furniture and much more!

In addition to the prize giveaways, we will also be paying 4k to tops!

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is be puzzling for us on the battlefield comrades! We hope to see you there!

Antix
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Lotus_elise3 at Jul 14, 2018 9:06:13 AM]
[Jul 14, 2018 2:11:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

Congratulations to CiS on their victory at Melanaster. Thank you to everyone who came out and jobbed with Guerrilla Warfare, unfortunately it wasn’t to be this week but you’ll be seeing more from us in due course folks!

Additionally a huge thank you to our blockade staff and flag members a lot of whom were getting their first blockade experience this weekend, delighted that we were able to engage so many new people in various roles. Everyone in the flag had worked hard to get us to the point of giving Melanaster a go and avoid seeing the first large opening go down as 1 PvP flag v BK.

Cheers to all the flags who sent jobbers our way, we’ve been tracking statistics from each flag so we know who to send our flag members to in your own future blockades.

Thanks to Pika and Betty for the stream, I’ve only watched a little bit so far but my flag members inform me that I was well roasted - which makes a change from them being the ones delivering it. I’m hoping the Pika/Betty live stream will be a staple of all blockades in future.
Antix
[Jul 15, 2018 4:52:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates