• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 269 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Gianna1

i can't open puzzle pirates dark seas trough steam Reply to this Post

hi,

lately i've wanted to join puzzle pirates: dark seas again to take a look how it is going, however i've encountered a problem with the game,

when i first install the game there are no issues, it downloads fine and patches fast, but then i try to open the game and i see the window with "waking up your pirates" (or something) and it instantly closes.

i have no clue why it does that, whenever i try to play a different game trough the means off steam it works fine, but with puzzle pirates and PP dark seas, it keeps on closing,

i've temp stopped my anti-virus to see if it works (nothing),
i got java installed, and i followed the tips hera (i think it was) send me trough, i've deleted and re-installed those 2 games and still the same error,

i'm totally stuck with what i can do more, i hope u can help me out here, i kinda miss the game XD

a loyal pirate,
hopefully my whisking potion works to return to the fun XD
----------------------------------------
greetings
Donkiekong on "Emerald Ocean"
Senior Officer of "shipwrecked"
[Jun 29, 2018 9:45:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cronus
OceanMaster

Re: i can't open puzzle pirates dark seas trough steam Reply to this Post

Can you please try the following:

1) Right-click on Puzzle Pirates: Dark Seas in your library
2) Select Properties
3) Select Local Files
4) Click Verify Integrity of Game Files

See if it identifies any issues with the files that are installed.
----------------------------------------
Current avatar by Podgekins
Tinfoil, popsicle sticks, and paste make for a nice shiny new hat!
[Jul 6, 2018 3:10:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates