• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 833 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Banishdemons

I wonder if the governor of this island is an old Sage player Reply to this Post

The world's most densely packed island (bbc.com)
[Jun 25, 2018 2:02:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

Re: I wonder if the governor of this island is an old Sage player Reply to this Post

It looks like there's enough space on the docks for another Tailor, I guess he retired before 2013.
----------------------------------------
Jjc on Emerald
Jc on Obsidian (regrettably)
My Kraken bombing guide
CI booty division stats
[Jun 25, 2018 4:21:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: I wonder if the governor of this island is an old Sage player Reply to this Post

Obviously not. The island is walkable.
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jun 25, 2018 4:22:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates