• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2394 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Monliz

Open Letter to Forculus re: State of Obsidian

Within Game Design there are many threads asking about what will be happening to Dark Seas: Obsidian, suggestions for improvements, as well as a few complaints here and there. I will not list those posts here. The one thing I would like to point out, however, is the population of Obsidian is declining on a daily basis. The player base has not heard any news on the plans for the ocean, whether that be new island openings, or any improvements. I am speaking for the general population now. Can we please get an update? The OMs direct us to Game Design to get messages to developers so here I am. To give you something to respond to, here are a few questions: 1. Since we understand updates have been done to Spiral Knights, when can Obsidian expect updates? 2. Are new island openings on the horizon? 3. Since when did the rule change that now flotillas don't automatically drop after 2 weeks if not killed off?
----------------------------------------
Monlizzy
Captain and Counselor of Midnight Aurora
Queen of Imperial Coalition on the Meridian Ocean
Queen of Lion's Bane on the Obsidian Ocean
Shawe tells ye, "would not be surprised if you were a man the way you act half the time lol"
[Jun 16, 2018 7:46:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cronus
OceanMaster

Re: Open Letter to Forculus re: State of Obsidian

The OMs direct us to Game Design to get messages to developers so here I am. To give you something to respond to...

As we've explained, while we are reading suggestions here, we do not have the time/manpower to comment on all the threads. This was also the case when we had a team much larger than the current one.

1. Since we understand updates have been done to Spiral Knights, when can Obsidian expect updates?

Spiral Knights and Puzzle Pirates do not share any developers. Progress on one has no relevance to the other. In fact, since the inception of Grey Havens, YPP has had far more updates.

2. Are new island openings on the horizon?

Of course there will be additional island openings. However, as always, information on them will be released as it's available to everyone at once in this thread. No, we do not have any additional information right now.

3. Since when did the rule change that now flotillas don't automatically drop after 2 weeks if not killed off?

Nothing there has changed. This is because there are only 2 islands and BKs have limits to how often they can drop.
----------------------------------------
Current avatar by Podgekins
Tinfoil, popsicle sticks, and paste make for a nice shiny new hat!
[Jun 19, 2018 7:21:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates