• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 885 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
AlyssaD2340

Can someone give me some average prices? Reply to this Post

New back at the game after a break and I have no clue the going prices of things these days...

If anyone could help that would be great :)

Varieties of gold box furni

Banana, chocolate, indigo, inky and sea green chromas

violet volumizer

dastardly mustache wax

pink pomade

Thats it for now...I just dont want to be ripped off too much :P
[Jun 14, 2018 12:35:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ghostbeardz1

Re: Can someone give me some average prices? Reply to this Post

Welcome back to the seas, AlyssaD2340!

Here are some of my guesses of price ranges which i have used for buying or selling a few of these things in the past. Prices can be pretty bouncy from month-to-month & prices can frequently be topics with a lot of different opinions, so ole' Ghostbeards could be wrong on a lot of these, but here are my guesses which Ghosty Ghostbeards uses:

-Indigo Chromas: Between 500poe to 1500poe

-Sea Green Chromas: Between 2k to 5k

-Gold Box Furnitures (Gilded Tables, Gilded Display Case, Gilded Easel, Gilded Drink Rack, Gilded Bludgeon Trunk): Between 12k to 30k

-Gilded Wardrobe (I think this is one of the most popular Gold-Box furnis... Pirates love wardrobes): Between 20k to 39k

-Dastardly Mustache Wax: Between 1k to 5k

-Violet Volumizer & Pink Pomade: Between 1.5k/per-sip to 3.5k/per-sip

Silly ole' Ghosty Ghostbeards could be wrong on a lot o' these, hope some of these list help ye & in your quest.

Ghostbeards also has free indigo chroma gifts each weekend each Friday through Saturday of each weekend.

Welcome back AlyssaD2340 & hope you have fun memories on the seas.
----------------------------------------
Ghostbeards of Emerald
Senior Officer of The Royal United Navy
[Jun 14, 2018 5:34:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates