• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1097 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
lcjoy

BK island to play with Reply to this Post

In advance i need to say sorry for my english spelling grammar etc

thought:

We néed more challanges in game, and one of those would be BK island to cade on regular basis.
Simply said a way for new cadepeople to test, play and have fun. You cant win the island but you could win poe, rare items etc and since jts easy to implement one way would be restrict shiptype on one day

Next thougt is if BK island who not be able to buy a cadecrew for a ship.
Cost? Well cant that depend if you want elite, regular, shiptype and duration.
1. Until sunk.
2. Until round over
3. Until cade over.

The idea is to create oppertunity for more cades without having to build up huge constillations and earn points for naving these. And it can be any day not just weekend.

I have more thoughts in form of how to make it work but the base is a ground to start a discussion if we NEED it, WANT it and if so what works. If i notice a suport for the idea i can go into designing thread and create more layout based on response.

Cades are fun for all

"Krakennut" Original swede
[Jun 10, 2018 4:58:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Re: BK island to play with Reply to this Post

Sounds like a Flotilla

Or an Event Kade if you want PvP action
----------------------------------------
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

!!!Bad Social Player!!! Can't keep track of who is who....
[Jun 10, 2018 5:54:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lcjoy

You played long eanugh to know that flotilla is not the same as BK cadescene nor is eventcade and to be honest that replay seems more oh nice way to say no thx yer idea not my cup of tea

Did you understand that its an island, cade means drop chest wait 24 hour then show up. You dont néed to arrange like event against someone you just need a flag, be royal, want to do BK cade for any reason

Yes one can use flotilua but an BK island is there the day afrer you kill it.
[Jun 10, 2018 8:25:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

Fun idea!

Try finding scar or seepnah ingame, they have 10+ years of experience with BK's in cade. Maybe they can throw you some ideas.
"economy killer, destroyer of stalls"
Pika says, "make it war bae"
Catch 'em all declared war on Scuppering Shrews.
Catch 'em all declared war on For Fox Sake.
Catch 'em all declared war on Consider it Sunk.
[Jun 11, 2018 12:57:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dangerdann

Fun idea!

Try finding scar or seepnah ingame, they have 10+ years of experience with BK's in cade. Maybe they can throw you some ideas.

Scar wishes he had that sort of experience.
Dangerdann on Cerulean/Emerald
Blighty on Obsidian

Elitist1 wrote: 
And on the stage steps yet another puppet ../ cues Dann sing it !

[Jun 11, 2018 8:23:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates