• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 968 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Salima987

How do I find a job? Reply to this Post

Is it just me or is it incredibly difficult to find a job with a labor badge?

The notice board is an absolute mess. The stall/shoppe types and the jobs are arranged randomly. Of the 15 different stalls I tried, not one had any labor available.

Am I missing something? I'm never buying a labor badge again, what a waste.

Seriously, how hard would it be to get the top 50 best paying stalls with less than 8 employees with work available. Just run the query every 30 minutes or hour, or even daily, I'm sure it doesn't change that much. Then return the top 20 and allow for some filtering based on puzzle.

Honestly, anything would be better than the system we have now.
[Jun 8, 2018 5:31:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Re: How do I find a job? Reply to this Post

Is it just me or is it incredibly difficult to find a job with a labor badge?

The notice board is an absolute mess. The stall/shoppe types and the jobs are arranged randomly. Of the 15 different stalls I tried, not one had any labor available.

Am I missing something? I'm never buying a labor badge again, what a waste.

Seriously, how hard would it be to get the top 50 best paying stalls with less than 8 employees with work available. Just run the query every 30 minutes or hour, or even daily, I'm sure it doesn't change that much. Then return the top 20 and allow for some filtering based on puzzle.

Honestly, anything would be better than the system we have now.

Hi dear, best way to find employment on the game, is you go to your main page (tabs) which show blockades next to that I think is shoppe jobs (the tab you need to look for) on that island, and you can apply to whichever you want to, every jobs available on that tab are in need of labor. If you want my 2 cents make the most out of your labor badge. Imo they should free crafting puzzles anyway...
----------------------------------------
Heckle

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, make a new one for the established players!

Greedy bashing is the result of no SMHs! (remove officer badge when greedy bashing is ovar)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by hidemyhoney at Jun 8, 2018 6:16:14 PM]
[Jun 8, 2018 6:14:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bauds

Ask in trade chat or global if anyone needs labour, you should get a few replies.

I have a tonne of labour alts and manage to keep them all using almost all their deluxe badge hours. I do agree that the in game systems are broke, for example the ones on the shoppe tab often just need expert and/or don't have regular orders.
Bauds of Obsidian, formerly Cerulean and before that Midnight.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Bauds at Jun 8, 2018 7:08:12 PM]
[Jun 8, 2018 7:06:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Alot of it would depend on the ocean you are on.

Asking in Trade Chat is a grate way as suggested.

Other ways look for who has the cheaper prices for items and look their if they are cheapest they often sell the most.

On a side note if your on a dub ocean, the gold boxes are out now, which slows purchase as dub prices normally climb. When Mystery Boxes come out the opposite seems to happen as people are buying dubs which causes the price to drop and purchases in stalls and shops go up. (this is my experience as a shop keeper on the dub oceans).

I have had good luck with IM's as they make cannon balls as a steady job as the demand for them doesn't drop, they don't pay the best but many will stock orders for busy times.

You can also go to the Bazaar page for your ocean and post that you have labor available. Such as Here
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

Who would have ever thought there would be a more worthless familiar then the Krackling's? But now we have owls that are farm raised.

Which ever way the wind blows...
[Jun 9, 2018 6:28:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

The best way to find a job with a labour badge is to open a shoppe, create umpteen alts and outfit them all with badges to do your bidding.

The second-best way to find a job with a labour badge is to take a Mission with your favourite labour puzzle and then check out the job offer when you arrive at the shoppe. This is a shoppe which obviously needs at least a little labour, because it showed up in the Mission. If I did that often enough, I could secure several well-paying, active jobs for my badge.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Jun 16, 2018 1:44:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates