• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 600 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Dampher

Formal Goodbye Reply to this Post

You might know me better as Heras.

My absence has likely told you all you need to know, but I wanted closure.

I enjoyed the time that I spent with everyone on Obsidian wholly and do not regret it at all. In fact, I wish that I could spend more time playing Puzzle Pirates and enjoy it the way that I did. The magic is lost. I will not complain on the forums about what I think should change or why, but I do not enjoy the game the same way that I did in the past. I long for it. I long to sail, for the laughs shared with other pirates, for the thrill of battle and victory and defeat. I enjoyed the time that I spent with all of you and I will miss it.

Please do not attack me in the comments for leaving. I have already been attacked enough. I am worn down, tired, and my heart aches.

I miss you, Puzzle Pirates. 'Til the day when next we play together, may your sails stay full and your coffers overflow with treasure.

-Heras, Captain of Solar Flare
[May 21, 2018 4:23:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ticktick123

Re: Formal Goodbye Reply to this Post

You'll be missed Heras! Good luck in your real world endeavors!
[May 22, 2018 7:57:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

Re: Formal Goodbye Reply to this Post

Yeah I was asking Kingjeremy where you went. It's sad to hear you left.

Fair winds Puma (:
----------------------------------------
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
I made an in-depth Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.
I gave Obsidian their Owls c:
[May 22, 2018 9:47:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates