• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 533 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
pegasiswolf

SORRY - there will NOT be an XMAS IN JULY 2018 pillage this year.... Reply to this Post

after alot of consideration and discussing options....half-starts and failed preparations on my end.... I have finally decided.... there will be NO XMAS IN JULY 2018 .....

please let everyone know how sorry I am ... but due to my current health and family situations.... I am just not prepared for that commitment this year....

Thank you to everyone for being so supportive and understanding :)
----------------------------------------
Pegasiswolf- Captain of Dream Catchers and Queen of Fleet of Dreams -Emerald

host of XMAS IN JULY event

"maintaining a positive attitude may not fix all of lifes problems, but it should annoy enough ppl to make it worth the effort"
[May 17, 2018 9:08:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Re: SORRY - there will NOT be an XMAS IN JULY 2018 pillage this year.... Reply to this Post

So sorry to hear that you are having health and family issues. Please just take care of yourself and don't worry about XMAS. You have dedicated so much time and effort to this for so many years, you certainly deserve a break!

For the record, thank you for all of the many joyous July XMAS's that you have brought to all of us. I've never seen anyone put as much time and effort into an event as you have, and the effort has not gone unnoticed.

Please take care!
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[May 23, 2018 8:57:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
napleon

Re: SORRY - there will NOT be an XMAS IN JULY 2018 pillage this year.... Reply to this Post

Feel better Pega! Hopefully you'll be back n playing again :)
Naploen-Sage
Pirate King since 2006
[Jun 15, 2018 3:40:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates