• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1502 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
dangerdann

Consider it Sunk - Intent to Defend Magpie! Reply to this Post

New school intent video here!

CONSIDER IT SUNK - INTENT TO DEFEND MAGPIE

Pay: 9999/seg (Elite/Jobbers Delight)
Tops & Tokens: 4k/seg (read below for Tops and Tokens Competition!)

When: This Saturday (12th May) at Noon GT
Jobbing Begins: 11am
Jobbing Contacts: Mustacho and Arlo

Prizes and Giveaways: We have a wonderful selection of prizes including multiple familiars, pets and ships! Every jobber will receive a ticket to the raffle, where the winners will be announced on the YPP forums post-blockade AND there will be random prize giveaways throughout the entire blockade itself.
Trivia: Trivia questions will be fired out by on jobbing chat every two minutes with 500 PoE for each correct answer.

Consider it Sunk's Tops on Stations & Tokens Competition

Whilst we have always paid Tops and Tokens, CiS is taking this blockade one step further to see which pirates really are the best puzzlers. Each segment, the winning 'Tops on Station' and 'Most Tokens' on each ship will be submitted to a live leaderboard by the XOs. At the end of the blockade, the top three pirates on each side of the leaderboard will receive fantastic prizes. (Rules have been written for ties, in the event of equally brilliant pirates!) The leaderboard will be posted on the forums as the blockade begins so every pirate can check their ranking any time they like. Please check back here on Saturday for the link.

We will also make sure to not let the BK close down our attraction...we have Scar to do this for us. :)

Thanks for all the support so far this week, we look forward to having you job with us this weekend as we defend the island that we originally opened.

Finally, we wish everyone at Brenda a wonderfully exciting and competitive blockade!

----------------------------------------
Dangerdann on Cerulean/Emerald
Blighty on Obsidian

Elitist1 wrote: 
And on the stage steps yet another puppet ../ cues Dann sing it !

[Edit 2 times, last edit by dangerdann at May 9, 2018 4:41:22 PM]
[May 9, 2018 4:37:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
superstarsam

Re: Consider it Sunk - Intent to Defend Magpie! Reply to this Post

Whilst we have always paid Tops and Tokens, CiS is taking this blockade one step further to see which pirates really are the best puzzlers. Each segment, the winning 'Tops on Station' and 'Most Tokens' on each ship will be submitted to a live leaderboard by the XOs. At the end of the blockade, the top three pirates on each side of the leaderboard will receive fantastic prizes. (Rules have been written for ties, in the event of equally brilliant pirates!) The leaderboard will be posted on the forums as the blockade begins so every pirate can check their ranking any time they like. Please check back here on Saturday for the link.

With CIS's permission, I'm offering a tan/tan spider or 300k - in addition to CIS's awesome prizes! - to anyone who beats me on either sailing leaderboard. If two people beat me, first place gets first choice. (If you've watched my recent streams, you'll know this is completely possible <3)
Geologist - now exclusively Obsidian flavoured
[May 9, 2018 4:59:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dangerdann

With CIS's permission, I'm offering a tan/tan spider or 300k - in addition to CIS's awesome prizes! - to anyone who beats me on either sailing leaderboard. If two people beat me, first place gets first choice. (If you've watched my recent streams, you'll know this is completely possible <3)

Absolutely! We'd be happy to - much appreciated :) We look forward to seeing you for the fun on Saturday! #YouRock
Blighty on Obsidian

Elitist1 wrote: 

[May 9, 2018 5:00:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
piratebry

DAAAAAYYYUUUUMM this intent makes me wet, ten times better than some half baked vimeo.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by piratebry at May 9, 2018 6:26:07 PM]
[May 9, 2018 6:24:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lady_maeror

We will also make sure to not let the BK close down our attraction...we have Scar to do this for us. :)

Scar's going to close down the attraction? Oh my.
Aeyelle of the Viridian Meridian Ocean
Arianne of the Obsidian Ocean
[May 9, 2018 6:37:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tierios

Only accidentally, I'm new to the game, and drunk a lot
Scar On Obsidian Ocean
[May 9, 2018 6:45:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dangerdann

Thanks to all who jobbed for us today, you guys rock!

For those wanting to check the winners of the Tops and Tokens competition, please click here.

Thanks for your continued support of Consider it Sunk!
Blighty on Obsidian

Elitist1 wrote: 

[May 12, 2018 3:42:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates