• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 34
Posts: 34   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2953 times and has 33 replies Next Thread
LisaKayeLA

Re: several days several ways several years and beers (blockade intent) Reply to this Post

Hi ... I couldn't help myself ... probably feeding the troll, but ...

it has come to my attention that there are people out to kill the ocean. here me out... there are only two ways you can kill an ocean 1) suck it out with a big vacuum (lol phyhsics joke) 2) ban everyone on the ocean including my friends

1) ?? Vacuum ... I didn't get the vacuum patch ...
2) "Everyone" is a broad word ... but I can actually agree with you here.

WAR GALEON. lets gather around and enjoy the facts: - better than xebec

Opinion - I haven't heard of one actually porting from a SMH yet.

IDLD is back. we will blockade loggerhead and port venture for every day of the week in the months of JUNE and AUGUST in the year 2018.

You definitely got a different patch than I did. My game only allows blockades on weekends. Unless you're referring to event blockades? If so, YAY, but what's the point unless you're hosting an event? And if that's the case, this post is in the wrong thread ... there is an Event thread for Obsidian.

Then there is the tangent about Tom Cruise the elephant and Kirin Island (wrong ocean mate, we don't have a Kirin Island on Obsidian). I've read this several times and still am scratching my head wondering WTH you're trying to get across.

I actually vaguely remember IDLD, but didn't play Meridian as much as Emerald (only to come XO for blockades back in the day).

Here's my 2 poe:

Be ready to have deep pockets, because you're not going up against nubs and our blockades for the two islands that are blockadable (Logger and Magpie) generally go 9999. They (the islands - because I'm starting to confuse myself with all the pronouns) also have a handful of flags that have very good blockade navvers who aren't banned ready to go every weekend.

I welcome you to Obsidian. We're a little different than all the other oceans - 75% of us have been playing since the early 2000s.
----------------------------------------
Cpt - Debauchery at Sea
Princess of Fresh and Bold on Obisidian
Always just a text away.

*NOTE: All comments, opinions and observations are strictly my own and do not reflect those of my flag unless I'm queen.
[May 9, 2018 11:16:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Re: several days several ways several years and beers (blockade intent) Reply to this Post

Hi ... I couldn't help myself ... probably feeding the troll, but ...

it has come to my attention that there are people out to kill the ocean. here me out... there are only two ways you can kill an ocean 1) suck it out with a big vacuum (lol phyhsics joke) 2) ban everyone on the ocean including my friends

1) ?? Vacuum ... I didn't get the vacuum patch ...
2) "Everyone" is a broad word ... but I can actually agree with you here.

WAR GALEON. lets gather around and enjoy the facts: - better than xebec

Opinion - I haven't heard of one actually porting from a SMH yet.

IDLD is back. we will blockade loggerhead and port venture for every day of the week in the months of JUNE and AUGUST in the year 2018.

You definitely got a different patch than I did. My game only allows blockades on weekends. Unless you're referring to event blockades? If so, YAY, but what's the point unless you're hosting an event? And if that's the case, this post is in the wrong thread ... there is an Event thread for Obsidian.

Then there is the tangent about Tom Cruise the elephant and Kirin Island (wrong ocean mate, we don't have a Kirin Island on Obsidian). I've read this several times and still am scratching my head wondering WTH you're trying to get across.

I actually vaguely remember IDLD, but didn't play Meridian as much as Emerald (only to come XO for blockades back in the day).

Here's my 2 poe:

Be ready to have deep pockets, because you're not going up against nubs and our blockades for the two islands that are blockadable (Logger and Magpie) generally go 9999. They (the islands - because I'm starting to confuse myself with all the pronouns) also have a handful of flags that have very good blockade navvers who aren't banned ready to go every weekend.

I welcome you to Obsidian. We're a little different than all the other oceans - 75% of us have been playing since the early 2000s.

hi great thank you for all your input. i think i have made a mistake and posted this thread by accident as it wasn't ready yet. and wow early 2000s that is super good!
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[May 9, 2018 12:28:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LisaKayeLA

hi great thank you for all your input. i think i have made a mistake and posted this thread by accident as it wasn't ready yet. and wow early 2000s that is super good!

Was there alcohol involved?
Cpt - Debauchery at Sea
Princess of Fresh and Bold on Obisidian
Always just a text away.

*NOTE: All comments, opinions and observations are strictly my own and do not reflect those of my flag unless I'm queen.
[May 9, 2018 12:46:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ryanford350

For the love of sweet baby Jebus, GH

would you please allow cross ocean xfer and reunite him with his friend and buddy currently in exile.

I'm getting a bit tired of cleaning up Tom's dung here on Meridian, while Marto and Antix are cleaning up Obsidian
PoE

Don't waste your time
Or time will waste you

================
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ryanford350 at May 12, 2018 9:08:06 AM]
[May 12, 2018 9:07:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 34   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates