• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 34
Posts: 34   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3272 times and has 33 replies Next Thread
M_Cobain

several days several ways several years and beers (blockade intent) Reply to this Post

citizens of the new ocean obsidian

i adress this to you all who are here for honest work, the way they have built pirate communities for decades. there are dark times and sunny times upon us and there are only a couple of people who are going to do anything about it. there is no time for the weak there is no time for the savvy only time for the people who want to put the grease on their elbows and go on with it full sails! if yer a pir(arrrr for emphasis)ate then yer welcome to keep on reading if your a landlubber please turn around and job for richya cause guess what we dont wantcha

a blockade intent (pure form)

this is a call to everyone reading!! be advised!! there are things about to change and they are for the worst if yer into boring things such as td and foraging but if yer a true pirate they are for the good

it has come to my attention that there are people out to kill the ocean. here me out... there are only two ways you can kill an ocean 1) suck it out with a big vacuum (lol phyhsics joke) 2) ban everyone on the ocean including my friends

guess whats going on? exactly that...people are dropping like fruity flies left right and through the center while the game is trying to get resurected... is there anything we can do about it? not really. is there a need to ask the oms/developers? hardly. will this thread help? absolutely not. should we give up? no way jose (fernando talking to you what is up my spanish friend). we need to hand together put them together and fish with the nets we get. what are the nets?

yes that is right my friends all hop aboard the galleon train because this puppy is purring up and it aint stopping till you hear an obese woman sing FERGIE. this is i present to you (exclusive on the forums) the new ship made my triple O: the war frig II, the galleon with the stalleon, the three master at the birthday party can i get a hoop hoop for the WAR GALEON. lets gather around and enjoy the facts:

- better than xebec
- has only 18 sail stations therefore faster
- hull big as a gull
- shoots 3 larges per TURN (source: yppedia)
- does not quit
- revitialise blockading game as we know it
- technitium already sank a couple of them

is there hope for blockading? yes....is there hope for friendship? perhaps. alliance rings....monlizzy give me a call here?? not sure. if anything i know that the first thing im gonna do when im gonna be back on my wagon after living the life of a pauper alcoholic after the disappearnce of Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) is grab one of these galleons and sail it to the shore. honestly my god this ship is beautiful. as seen in the 3d rendering up in the thread there are 3 or 4 masts (sorry there is only 3 pixels between the last two so could be 3) which will obviously mean that it is going to be OP (that is over popular in lame mans terms) in blockading. it could be in atlantis too but our only test subject has managed to sink 4 of them in the last week so the judgement is still out.

after collecting my ideas and emotions and realizing that Tom Cruise (who's my friend and buddy) might not be coming back to me on the new ocean there was a hole in my heart. i do not believe that this hole can be filled (no sex jokes here in the comments thank you) by anything other than the large member of Tom (no sex joke he is a member of my flag there) even though i aquired a new creature who has yet terrified me seven out of the seven days in the week (nightmares)

now we come to the clench of the story...

IDLD is back. we will blockade loggerhead and port venture for every day of the week in the months of JUNE and AUGUST in the year 2018. pay will be determined. ship cap will be determined. alliance will be determined. friendships will be determined. death will not be meddled with there is only hope for glory. lets go to our special report

this is a direct quote from the king of IDLD who asked to remain anonymous. according to this source the plans for IDLD are straight and simple like a banana growing the wrong way, there is dark weather ahead so you better get yourself an umbrella and hold it up tight. i can honestly not tell you enough times how serious this new turn in obsidian politics is going to be, as there is only one way out which is the same as the way in: war. if you are a baby boy or girl and you wish to be on the DO NOT INSULT list for this flag you better rip open your pocket and doust them with poe because they are not backing off in the slightest.

there are multiple ways to paradise but if you know for some reason where Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) is or if you know which bolivian cartel has him captive send me a tell there might be a prize (no cocaine). this is where i leave you all and everyone good luck on the blockade board. if you are afraid send me a tell in game and i will give you a napkin just dont cry on my boats the salt is corroding and the ocean is salty enough <absolutely no tears>

have peace
martobain
lord of IDLD
officer in guerilla warfare
boatsman
----------------------------------------
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[May 4, 2018 4:42:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randompanzy

Re: several days several ways several years and beers (blockade intent) Reply to this Post

What in the world did I just read o_o?
Randompanzy from Viridian now sailing on Obsidian
SO of Lion's Roar
Titled Member of Placeholder
The views on my post are of my own and not my flag.

Tranquilized says, u kno yer notorious for lagging? xD

[May 4, 2018 5:00:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.teamepsilon.net    phillip1904    GB Fayt    I'm a little kitty that goes MOO! :D [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Re: several days several ways several years and beers (blockade intent) Reply to this Post

Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[May 4, 2018 5:38:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lady_maeror

we will blockade loggerhead and port venture

What in the holy flying fruitcake is this nonsense? Going to blockade PV every weekend? Alright m8. Think you need to get off the loony shrooms.

Martobain and his blockade intent is brought to you by alcohol and wacky tobaccy.
Aeyelle of the Viridian Meridian Ocean
Arianne of the Obsidian Ocean
[May 4, 2018 7:31:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inragee

citizens of the new ocean obsidian

IDLD is back.

Never heard of them tbh.

Oh and there was prob a reason for your friends to be banned i guess ? Just asking
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Inragee at May 5, 2018 6:08:12 AM]
[May 5, 2018 6:07:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Greenie
Antix
Captain of Inglorious Basterds
King of Guerrilla Warfare
[May 5, 2018 7:08:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devonin

Never heard of them either
[May 5, 2018 7:30:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

Never heard of them either

I admitted defeat too early.
Antix
[May 5, 2018 8:09:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devonin

I was more making a reference to the fact that I'm from Azure and Midnight (Cerulean was YEEEEARS later) and that being from Veridian and then calling a guy a greenie for not hearing of you was funny. But sure. You got me! The remake of my deleted pirate sure is a noob.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Devonin at May 5, 2018 8:32:22 AM]
[May 5, 2018 8:30:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

But sure. You got me! The remake of my deleted pirate sure is a noob.

This is exactly what greenies say when they ask to gun.
Antix
[May 5, 2018 8:35:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

I was more making a reference to the fact that I'm from Azure and Midnight (Cerulean was YEEEEARS later) and that being from Veridian and then calling a guy a greenie for not hearing of you was funny. But sure. You got me! The remake of my deleted pirate sure is a noob.

Are all your 3000+ posts on these forums as entertaining as this one? We all appreciate your service on the midnight ocean, I'm sure the sloop vs sloop battles there were exciting beyond belief. Though not having heard of Antix, former governor of Kirin, king of the Andels, former governor of Harmattan, former governor of Moab island, is like saying you are unfamiliar with the bilging puzzle (do you guys have that puzzle over at midnight? Or is it just SF and politics?). How's cerulean/midnight/cobalt doing nowadays?
Martobain

[May 5, 2018 11:27:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Are all your 3000+ posts on these forums as entertaining as this one? We all appreciate your service on the midnight ocean, I'm sure the sloop vs sloop battles there were exciting beyond belief. Though not having heard of Antix, former governor of Kirin, king of the Andels, former governor of Harmattan, former governor of Moab island, is like saying you are unfamiliar with the bilging puzzle (do you guys have that puzzle over at midnight? Or is it just SF and politics?). How's cerulean/midnight/cobalt doing nowadays?

Better than Meridian right now (rip viridian) should just remove that ocean imo and bring in a new one so established players can play on it.

If this is a blockade intent about your past history, or what your planning to do its a bit of a waste of time only fighting for 2 islands, better off cading on emerald and win like half the ocean. Or you can go back to Viridian and take over that part of the dead ocean.
I love Honey

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, make a new one for the established players!

Add Skilled swabbies for SMHs/flotillas!
[May 5, 2018 1:28:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Better than Meridian right now (rip viridian) should just remove that ocean imo and bring in a new one so established players can play on it.

If this is a blockade intent about your past history, or what your planning to do its a bit of a waste of time only fighting for 2 islands, better off cading on emerald and win like half the ocean. Or you can go back to Viridian and take over that part of the dead ocean.

If you weren't such an bullcannonfodder, you would be able to read the initial post and discover that we will drop on Loggerhead and Magpie every week from tuesday through thursday in the months of June and August. Sometimes the information is right in front of you.
Martobain

[Edit 1 times, last edit by M_Cobain at May 5, 2018 1:36:12 PM]
[May 5, 2018 1:34:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

I also don't know why you guys are? Why so hostile towards people asking who you are? I also think no one has any clue what you are trying to do with loggerhead/pv/tom cruise?

I't's a weird post, could you explain more?
"economy killer, destroyer of stalls"
Pika says, "make it war bae"
Catch 'em all declared war on Scuppering Shrews.
Catch 'em all declared war on For Fox Sake.
Catch 'em all declared war on Consider it Sunk.
[May 5, 2018 2:16:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

I also don't know why you guys are? Why so hostile towards people asking who you are? I also think no one has any clue what you are trying to do with loggerhead/pv/tom cruise?

get a grip
Martobain

[May 5, 2018 2:23:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

get a grip

uhu
"economy killer, destroyer of stalls"
Pika says, "make it war bae"
Catch 'em all declared war on Scuppering Shrews.
Catch 'em all declared war on For Fox Sake.
Catch 'em all declared war on Consider it Sunk.
[May 5, 2018 3:16:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Enterprisetm

dude shut the scupper up with this retarded idea already. If you don't have an established pirate on it, then stop talking about it. Let the people who are actually related to the oceans have their say about them. Heck, there even are some who do appreciate a low population ocean, for their own personal reasons (not that you showed to have the capacity to understand this anyway).
Obsidian opened less than a year ago and it's still in beta, isn't that new enough?

If you weren't such an bullcannonfodder, you would be able to read the initial post and discover that we will drop on Loggerhead and Magpie every week from tuesday through thursday in the months of June and August. Sometimes the information is right in front of you.

don't bother, he's such that he could even make a goldfish proud about its memory
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Demeter at May 9, 2018 8:29:55 AM]
[May 5, 2018 3:45:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
piratebry

But sure. You got me! The remake of my deleted pirate sure is a noob.

This is exactly what greenies say when they ask to gun.

I want a scumbag hat too please
[May 5, 2018 3:56:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devonin

What's a Kirin Island?
[May 5, 2018 5:27:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

mortobain wrote: 

I'd be surprised if anyone actually read the OP far enough to see that, I certainly didn't.
Jjc on Emerald
Jc on Obsidian (regrettably)
My Kraken bombing guide
CI booty division stats
[May 6, 2018 1:32:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Monliz

IDLD=My first flag=many of my favorite people who taught me how to play the game=good times!
Monlizzy
Captain and Counselor of Midnight Aurora
Queen of Imperial Coalition on the Meridian Ocean
Queen of Lion's Bane on the Obsidian Ocean
Shawe tells ye, "would not be surprised if you were a man the way you act half the time lol"
[May 6, 2018 5:10:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lady_maeror

mortobain wrote: 

I'd be surprised if anyone actually read the OP far enough to see that, I certainly didn't.

Well technically they specified they are dropping on Logger and PV which makes no sense, (PV being an OM island), so the main crux of the thread was nonsense from the beginning. (You know, if you read the initial post!)
Aeyelle of the Viridian Meridian Ocean
Arianne of the Obsidian Ocean
[May 6, 2018 7:46:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captntipper

This was a beautiful read. Thank you.
Captnnemo - Obsidian
[May 6, 2018 10:06:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
superstarsam

mr martobain i think you might have made a small factual error in your original post as port venture cannot be blockaded (as it is and ocean master island),,, please could you clarify your actual plan or else i shall be forced to publicly denounce this as a troll post. not sure if anyone else is as clever (which is VERY clever) as me and has already pointed this out to you. if so, sorry.
Geologist - now exclusively Obsidian flavoured
[Edit 1 times, last edit by superstarsam at May 6, 2018 10:33:58 AM]
[May 6, 2018 10:33:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

mr martobain i think you might have made a small factual error in your original post as port venture cannot be blockaded (as it is and ocean master island),,, please could you clarify your actual plan or else i shall be forced to publicly denounce this as a troll post. not sure if anyone else is as clever (which is VERY clever) as me and has already pointed this out to you. if so, sorry.

hey geologist, martobain here

first of all wanna give you big thanks for responding so fastly after i posted this blockade intent post (pure form). secondly how are you doing? thirdly, to adress the question unfortunately i cannot adres the question. we are still in negotiations with parties involved and henceforth will provide the ocean with information about the going ons. i know i know...rubbish answer haha believe me i wish i could tell you more ;)

there are a couple of people here who have shown concern regarding the intent posted in this thread to you i have one message: good. you have to be concerned for your ships, your poe, your friends family cats dogs everyone, this is going to get nasty from one to ten in ten seconds flat. if you have more concerns PLEASE post them here and stop sending tells to pasteyman.
Martobain

[May 6, 2018 1:11:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Squeel

I missed the good ol' Martobain lovely, rambling post :) Throws me way back to a better time on this game. Nice to see some big Viridian names
Squeelicious on Obsidian

Hurten says,"First name Squeel, last name licious"
[May 6, 2018 2:01:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pasteyman

Well technically they specified they are dropping on Logger and PV which makes no sense, (PV being an OM island), so the main crux of the thread was nonsense from the beginning. (You know, if you read the initial post!)

hey mart - we would like to get to the main cux of the thread if you dont mind. hurt/disturbed by the many/multiple tells ive received via our intent.

thanks in advance for any clarification.
pastyman
Sincerely, Pasteyman
A Glorious Basterd
[May 6, 2018 2:55:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

hey mart - we would like to get to the main cux of the thread if you dont mind. hurt/disturbed by the many/multiple tells ive received via our intent.

thanks in advance for any clarification.
pastyman

wish i could tell you mate ;)
Martobain

[May 6, 2018 3:40:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Hmm dunno how to respond to name calling.....

Plus JC is right,why couldn't you just say "hi im marto im here to multidrop islands on Obsidian ocean from june to august and gonna pay 9999", if you just talked the most important parts of it maybe we would have understood, but you decided to talk about things you did 10+ years ago which has nothing to do with Obsidian. But on a further note I wish you good luck on your campaign sir.

dude shut the scupper up with this retarded idea already. If you don't have an established pirate on it, then stop talking about it. Let the people who are actually related to the oceans have their say about them. Heck, there even are some who do appreciate a low population ocean, for their own personal reasons (not that you showed to have the capacity to understand this anyway).
Obsidian opened less than a year ago and it's still in beta, isn't that new enough?

How2break TOS, no need to de-rail threads mate this is martobain's post about blockading, if you have an issue with it, please do make a new thread regarding your thoughts or on my thread discussing what to do with older oceans. http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=208046
I love Honey

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, make a new one for the established players!

Add Skilled swabbies for SMHs/flotillas!
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Demeter at May 9, 2018 8:33:59 AM]
[May 6, 2018 7:41:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

Wow people still blockade :O
Shadowie on Obsidian
[May 9, 2018 5:01:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 34   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates