• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 860 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Popcorn1

Yarrg and Jarrg Reply to this Post

This may be the wrong place, but my search-fu isn't ultimate.

Yarrg has a place for Obsidian and data has been uploaded by someone. However, I'm unable to open Jarrg with anything but the "normal" oceans to upload data. Is there a way to change the Jarrg file to pull from Steam so it can upload to the Yarrg site? Thanks for the help.
----------------------------------------
Yum Chiles!
[May 3, 2018 8:12:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: Yarrg and Jarrg Reply to this Post

This may be the wrong place, but my search-fu isn't ultimate.

Yarrg has a place for Obsidian and data has been uploaded by someone. However, I'm unable to open Jarrg with anything but the "normal" oceans to upload data. Is there a way to change the Jarrg file to pull from Steam so it can upload to the Yarrg site? Thanks for the help.

james451 has made a version of Jarrg that works on Obsidian. See: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=2716506#2716506

I'm pretty sure the yppedia article on yarrg now points to this version also.

If this is the version you are using, and it still isn't working for you, let us know. Using the main thread is probably better, I'm not sure if james451 will see your post here.
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[May 3, 2018 9:07:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates