• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 20
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3816 times and has 19 replies Next Thread
Heydood1

Pull Out's Intent for War with Black Flag! Reply to this Post

Update!

Week 1:
BF attacked Cara - 12:00pm GT - PO defended 3-0
SR attacked Admiral - 3:20pm GT - PO defended 3-0
OWO attacked Sayers - 12:00am GT - PO defended 3-0

Week 2:
PO attacked BF at Barbary 2pm GT - PO successfully attacked 3-0
PO attacked BF at Kent 2pm GT - PO successfully attacked 3-0
BF attacked PO at Admiral 2:30pm GT - PO defended 3-1

Hello fellow Emeraldians!

Today, we have some hype af news coming to you from your local highway patrol team.

Whats coming? Well, this is simple, Pull Out is prepared to contest a 9,999/Seg Sinking war with Black Flag as long as they are prepared to!

Why? It seems quite clear nobody is prepared to contend against the flags holding larges at the moment, which is completely understandable considerring the wealth of those mentioned. What we hope to achieve out of this, if not just plenty of fun for all involved, is that both BF and ourselves spend enough resources in this war that whoever comes out on top shall be weakened and enough poe will be spread out amongst the ocean that hopefully it attracts more action!

So when/where is this all going downnnnn? We have decided to post this intent for war 7 days ahead of time so that BF has ample time to prepare and anyone who wants to come along to enjoy the show can clear their schedules! This means the first blockades of this war will be dropped for NEXT Saturday Noon GT! We will give Black Flag the oppurtunity to drop on Caravanaserai next Saturday Noon GT and we will not counter so that they can properly contest the island they didn't defend against us - if however they don't drop on Cara we will be dropping on Kent to guarantee some action for everyone!

Island Plans? During the campaign with BF we will set all Medium and Large island taxes (excluding Admiral) to 0% and will be buying a majority of our cade stock dock side to finally give shoppe owners of these neglected islands some traffic.

What do we want from you? We understand at the end of the day we'll have people calling for our heads, or blaming us for stagnation, but at the end of the day, all we want is to blockade and enjoy it with everyone else. The current state of the ocean is quite slow and this is what we've come up with to try and solve that. Whether you come out and job for us or BF, or just come along to watch we don't mind, as long as theres activity and everyone enjoys themselves :)

We'll be hosting several weekly events to try and bring hype to this large scale event, so make sure you spread the word with friends! More details to follow!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 5 times, last edit by Heydood1 at May 5, 2018 5:23:51 PM]
[Apr 20, 2018 4:55:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Re: Pull Out's Intent for War with Black Flag! Reply to this Post

gl with the war can't wait <3
Heckle

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, make a new one for the established players!

Greedy bashing is the result of no SMHs! (remove officer badge when greedy bashing is ovar)
[Apr 22, 2018 7:14:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ryoiscool

I’m happy to see that there is a flag left on Emerald that actually likes to blockade. Good luck Pull Out!
Shroomy on Obsidian
King of Going Down
[Apr 23, 2018 4:58:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Heydood1

Thanks for the good wishes - I forgot to mention in OP, but if anyone could record/stream the rounds of any blockades involving PO/BF I'll be happy to pay you for your trouble. PM me or contact a royal in-game. =)
[Apr 25, 2018 1:43:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Discriminate

Thanks for the good wishes - I forgot to mention in OP, but if anyone could record/stream the rounds of any blockades involving PO/BF I'll be happy to pay you for your trouble. PM me or contact a royal in-game. =)

Update: Armyboy will be streaming the blockade(s) on Twitch
[Apr 25, 2018 2:47:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Update: Armyboy will be streaming the blockade(s) on Twitch

2bad he don't cade anymore rip This Means War :/
Heckle

Greedy bashing is the result of no SMHs! (remove officer badge when greedy bashing is ovar)
[Apr 26, 2018 3:27:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Usarmy7

RIP INDEED.
Armyboy says, "am i pretty"
Linxed says, "does the mirror burst if you look at it?"
Armyboy says, "yah ;_;"
Linxed says, "then you're to pretty for the mirror"
[Apr 26, 2018 3:26:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Heydood1

Update!

Week 1:
BF attacked Cara - 12:00pm GT
SR attacked Admiral - 3:20pm GT
OWO attacked Sayers - 12:00am GT

Jobbing begins an hour before each blockade. All are sinking and 9,999/Seg! See you there =)
[Apr 28, 2018 6:40:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Assortment

SR attacked PO 9n Admiral? Get real you asked them to because your scared someone would drop on it for real. If the OM's choose not to do something about this then I guess it leaves the door open for me to drop on all your islands and not make an attempt
Captain of Wild Hot Mess
King of Out Of Control

Loved by many , hated by more

Here to fight the bully flags and side with the smaller ones.
[May 1, 2018 12:13:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Heydood1

If we wanted to shield Admiral we would've scuttled it, anyone was welcome to drop in at the time SR did or attack one of our other 5 islands at anytime they wished.

tldr; Stop whining kiddie
[May 1, 2018 12:22:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Assortment

Your not that good and would of probably lost the island to a BK .
Captain of Wild Hot Mess
King of Out Of Control

Loved by many , hated by more

Here to fight the bully flags and side with the smaller ones.
[May 1, 2018 12:30:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

SR attacked PO 9n Admiral? Get real you asked them to because your scared someone would drop on it for real. If the OM's choose not to do something about this then I guess it leaves the door open for me to drop on all your islands and not make an attempt

Are you a do-er or a talk-er?

Your not that good and would of probably lost the island to a BK .

Thats the point of scuttling...
Heckle

[Edit 1 times, last edit by hidemyhoney at May 4, 2018 1:05:02 AM]
[May 4, 2018 1:04:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Heydood1

Week 2:
PO attacked BF at Barbary 2pm GT - PO successfully attacked 3-0
PO attacked BF at Kent 2pm GT - PO successfully attacked 3-0
BF attacked PO at Admiral 2:30pm GT - PO defended 3-1

Thanks everyone for showing up! GGs BF for putting up another good showing!
[May 5, 2018 5:24:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pete745

Black Flag would like to thank everyone that came out to support us for our blockades over the past couple of weekends. Without amazing jobbers, we couldn't have contested at all. I would personally like to thank all of the Black Flag staff, friends, allies for their contributions as well. I know many of you gave up plans to be here for us to try to defend our islands (hopefully nobody is in too much trouble with the family). Thank you also to Pull Out and their staff for such well contested blockades and we hope that you are able to continue with your desire to blockade in the future.

Regarding the "campaign" that Pull Out has started and I assume is planning to continue: We do enjoy a good blockade and would be happy to arrange one on friendlier terms with any flag (including PO) at any of our remaining islands, or perhaps we may even blockade elsewhere who knows. The max pay, sinky, drama "campaign" type blockades that occur every weekend are not something that Black Flag is about ..... so "we are disinclined to acquiesce to your request" to continue. Our flag enjoys other aspects of the game such as pillaging, SMH's, running shoppes and just hanging out with friends which have been put on the back burner for many because of the "campaign". We will be taking the wardec down on our end this week when we are able (Sorry Gulf). Feel free to do what you will. I intend to be sipping margaritas by the pool on my Saturday afternoons this summer :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IpuCY1LmKU&app=desktop

Edited for typos
Cheryll
Captain of Privateers
Queen of Black Flag
[Edit 2 times, last edit by pete745 at May 6, 2018 12:13:28 PM]
[May 6, 2018 11:54:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Legendhunte2

I'll be taking beers not a margarita fan
Legendhunter on all oceans

Official Veto and Velt's boiyz PR guy

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Legendhunte2 at May 6, 2018 2:24:46 PM]
[May 6, 2018 2:23:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Heydood1

Hey GG's, enjoy the margarita's! Kent is in good hands =)
[May 6, 2018 4:44:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Discriminate

Thank you to everyone who came out the past few weekends. Special thanks to PO members, allies, and supporters that came from all over. We also appreciate Black Flag for contesting.

The hopes were that Black Flag would be willing to contest a few more weekends of max pay blockades to get some poe out to the ocean and the jobbers, but we understand BF’s position in this. Hopefully, we’ll be able to discuss terms for future blockades with BF and other flags on the ocean.

The blockade on Isle of Kent was meant to get blockades from BF and the counter on Admiral made it exciting, so thank you.

Stay on the lookout for blockades with potentially other flags…or perhaps some BK scuttles for fun
[May 6, 2018 5:08:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Why weren't you navving war gaellons :/
Heckle

[May 6, 2018 5:30:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
deltaruler

"We will be taking the wardec down on our end this week when we are able (Sorry Gulf)".

All good. Be cool. I'll find the way. Cheers !
GULFipedia:
"Real life made me to respect people in games faster. Games made me to mute people in real life easier."
[May 6, 2018 6:04:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Legendhunte2

Why weren't you navving war gaellons :/

i honestly just don't like the way war galleons look maybe they'll grow on me but atm just don't like them
Legendhunter on all oceans

Official Veto and Velt's boiyz PR guy

[May 7, 2018 12:18:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates