• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2706 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Dwayneee

Intent to contend Magpie Reply to this Post

Not-so-breaking news just in! Anchor Issues will be contending for Magpie!

For far too long now Vargas has been able to chill peacefully on the beaches of Magpie, so we're coming - with eviction notice in hand - to clear him out, hopefully never to return.

Taxes will be returned to 0% most importantly should we win & with that said, we look forward to seeing you all there & would really appreciate your jobbing support!

- Where: Magpie Island
- When: Jobbing starts @ 2pm Game Time
- Pay: 3000/ seg
----------------------------------------
Permanent Markers | Anchor Issues
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Dwayneee at Apr 13, 2018 5:07:58 PM]
[Apr 13, 2018 5:02:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

Re: Intent to contend Magpie Reply to this Post

What’s the plan for the Shipyard shoppe there?
Antix
Captain of Inglorious Basterds
King of Guerrilla Warfare
[Apr 14, 2018 12:27:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwayneee

What?s the plan for the Shipyard shoppe there?

Hi Antix,

We've reached out to BB regarding their shipyards, but yet to get a response.
Basically, should we win, we would like for all WFs, MGs & GFs to be sold for prices more in line with their actual production cost from then on.

Should this not happen we will close them down.

Whilst here, it's sadly come to my attention an opposing "group" will be dropping too & going 9999/ seg. from the get go.
Just to be clear from now, we will not be matching such, we've actually played the game & put countless hours in to amass the funds we have. That said, we will be happy to assist the longevity of this game by making them pay for the servers for all of us where we can, so still chose us. <3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Dwayneee at Apr 14, 2018 5:15:19 AM]
[Apr 14, 2018 5:07:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

What?s the plan for the Shipyard shoppe there?

Hi Antix,

We've reached out to BB regarding their shipyards, but yet to get a response.
Basically, should we win, we would like for all WFs, MGs & GFs to be sold for prices more in line with their actual production cost from then on.

Should this not happen we will close them down.

Whilst here, it's sadly come to my attention an opposing "group" will be dropping too & going 9999/ seg. from the get go.
Just to be clear from now, we will not be matching such, we've actually played the game & put countless hours in to amass the funds we have. That said, we will be happy to assist the longevity of this game by making them pay for the servers for all of us where we can, so still chose us. <3

Just for you <3 i'll start my pay reasonable, with the reserved right to go up as much as i like :)

PS: maybe you should contact the persone who actually owns both SY's and is a royal in the flag about the SY's.
"economy killer, destroyer of stalls"
Pika says, "make it war bae"
Catch 'em all declared war on Scuppering Shrews.
Catch 'em all declared war on For Fox Sake.
Catch 'em all declared war on Consider it Sunk.
[Apr 14, 2018 5:50:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joshuawhelan

Just for you <3 i'll start my pay reasonable, with the reserved right to go up as much as i like :)

Who even is this kid? He sure likes to make a point about being relevant.
[Apr 14, 2018 6:48:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwayneee

Well it wasn't to be sadly! But the main thing is we had a lot of fun & leave this having gained a huge amount of valuable experience.
i'd like to give a special thank you to our allies & friends for everything over the past 24hrs, without you none of this would've been possible.

We'll be back!
[Apr 14, 2018 4:58:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Who even is this kid? He sure likes to make a point about being relevant.

Prolly 1 of Cairnas slaves that likes to TrOlL and RmT/sElL/bUy pOe everYthAng wewwww. Can't third party software forevar they eventually break and go rip same with the past thousands and thousands and millions same old same old.

P.S to be honest and serious im down for a nav spot yo <3
Keaze is right.

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, all those wasted new players :/
[Edit 1 times, last edit by hidemyhoney at Apr 17, 2018 1:34:21 AM]
[Apr 17, 2018 1:33:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates