• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1599 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Prammy16

Pirate Trading Tool? Reply to this Post

A number of months ago, I saw a post about a powerful trading tool, where you could put in the market information per island, and it would compare prices of all goods on other islands and tell you which ones you could gain a profit from by trading to other islands. They updated it to include Obsidian...

But I don't remember the name of it or the thread (It was something like YAARGH). Does anyone else know where I could find it?
----------------------------------------
-Porglit on Emerald
-Shadetemplar on Obsidian
[Apr 12, 2018 6:44:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: Pirate Trading Tool? Reply to this Post

But I don't remember the name of it or the thread (It was something like YAARGH). Does anyone else know where I could find it?

You are close, see YARRG, but there may be others that work. There were several new ones that popped up, but I'm not sure if they are still around. YARRG is, by far, the best publicly available tool that I know of.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Apr 12, 2018 7:44:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Prammy16

Re: Pirate Trading Tool? Reply to this Post

Perfect, thank you bunches ^_^
-Porglit on Emerald
-Shadetemplar on Obsidian
[Apr 12, 2018 9:10:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates