• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 13
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1954 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
shadymermady

Intent to defend Magpie for Vargy all day every day <3 Reply to this Post

Would just like to give a big shout out to AH who have handed over Magpie to Vargy <3 you guys are great! Thanks for making it harder than ever for us to lose either SY.

Now we can continue to pump out 15 Frigs/week for ourselves like the selfish little flag that we are. Its ok everyone Vargy cant shut down your stalls so please remember to help us defend his island because your stalls wont be safe with anyone else!

Have i missed anything out?

OH i forgot - Pika will be whipping out his CC to fund us and pay for people to build all our stock and do our cade prep for us too and pay for all them other pesky little things that other flags usually have to manually do.

Sound childish/highschool level sarcasm? Just trying to get down to the level we are having to deal with on a daily basis. I wont be posting on the forums anymore but i wish everyone, even the trolly people good luck on their future endeavors on Obsidian. If anyone wants to have an actual conversation without all the endless crap, please feel free to PM me or find me in game or on discord.
----------------------------------------
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Mar 20, 2018 2:08:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

Re: Intent to defend Magpie for Vargy all day every day <3 Reply to this Post

Please dont forget to collect your tax refunds from Seepnah while Vargas holds the island as he has so generously offered.
"economy killer, destroyer of stalls"
Pika says, "make it war bae"
Catch 'em all declared war on Scuppering Shrews.
Catch 'em all declared war on For Fox Sake.
Catch 'em all declared war on Consider it Sunk.
[Mar 20, 2018 2:11:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
alysha111

Fresh and Bold will be entering and paying 69 poe /seg.

Keep Magpie Great. Keep Vargus in Control.
Dressedinred, Captain of Marooned, Queen of Fresh and Bold

Chinstrap blushes and touches Nick's hand slightly
[Mar 20, 2018 2:15:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tierios

The salt levels are strong with this one. Feisty one you are!
Scar On Obsidian Ocean
[Mar 20, 2018 3:59:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

!!!Bad Social Player!!! Can't keep track of who is who....
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Filthyjake at Mar 20, 2018 5:47:10 AM]
[Mar 20, 2018 5:44:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deadgame

If B.B. were able to take out half of the logger BK power with what three frigs (?) being lost and only paying something like 4K/seg, who can honestly complain that a BK of this strength will be a flag-ending venture? And if B.B. have been building frigs for people all this time surely there are blockade ready flags out there that can contest such a power. Sack up, obsidian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Deadgame at Mar 20, 2018 5:51:17 AM]
[Mar 20, 2018 5:50:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

This ocean really needs more islands, with only 2 theres not going to be many flags contesting :P but I do wish good luck to BB as well :)
Stan is a true hero.

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, all those wasted new players :/
[Mar 21, 2018 2:05:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Anzak1

We have worked so hard to build and move stock and ships to perform in blockades, why do we get trolled, and why won't anyone respect us!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

>Starts pay at 10k almost every cade
>Attempts to dust all enemy stalls on grounds of testing mechanics
>Gets irked by banter relating to own actions
>Still claims moral high ground

ok thanks
Platitude
[Mar 21, 2018 5:11:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

bump

Pay starts at 9999.
[Apr 14, 2018 2:28:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
srachit

If anyone wants to have an actual conversation without all the endless crap, please feel free to PM me or find me in game or on discord.

I hit you up on discord to play league with me, got ignored :( feelsbadman

This ocean really needs more islands, with only 2 theres not going to be many flags contesting :P but I do wish good luck to BB as well :)

On eme people complained that there were too many islands so no one wants to kade because everyone already has an island. Here people complain that there are too few islands so no one wants to kade...just sack up and kade obsidian.
Raaz on Emerald
Pandaraaz on Meridian
[Apr 14, 2018 2:41:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dewlittle

..just sack up and kade obsidian.

I believe that?s exactly what we’ve done.

We’re all about making the game fun for everyone, not just the folks who are friends with the guy with the biggest credit card.
We aren?t throwing around empty threats or Drama, we?re just here to beat the BK, maybe win the island. If we were striving for anything else, we wouldn?t be playing the game to it?s fullest, and that’s how games die. So go ahead Pika and co. do your best, spend more money, we’re working for our place in the game and building great relationships with people along the way.
Dewlittle on Obsidian
Shocktart and Dewlittle on Midnight
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Dewlittle at Apr 14, 2018 6:12:28 AM]
[Apr 14, 2018 6:09:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

..just sack up and kade obsidian.

I believe that?s exactly what we?ve done.

We?re all about making the game fun for everyone, not just the folks who are friends with the guy with the biggest credit card.
We aren?t throwing around empty threats or Drama, we?re just here to beat the BK, maybe win the island. If we were striving for anything else, we wouldn?t be playing the game to it?s fullest, and that?s how games die. So go ahead Pika and co. do your best, spend more money, we?re working for our place in the game and building great relationships with people along the way.

U claim to play the game, but i don't see your flag/crew in the top 10. i told you ingame straight up i've never heard of your flag before. Based on your pirate pages i play the game as much as u do :D So tell me non credit card heroes? were do you get the money from? Try not to claim the moral ground when you are appearently just as bad of a dub buyer as me (or atleast wish to be lmao)
[Apr 14, 2018 6:19:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dewlittle

We must move in different circles then, and since when does flag ranking equal ability? It is really just an experience ranking, we’re newish as a group but not as players and we just want our shot to take down a BK and win an island :) Oh, and I don’t need to defend my 10$ a month dub habit to you, I have a hard enough time justifying it to myself. O.o
Dewlittle on Obsidian
Shocktart and Dewlittle on Midnight
[Apr 14, 2018 7:00:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates