• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4319 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
lilymoon

People's Choice 2018! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! [WINNERS POSTED] Reply to this Post

WINNERS POSTED!

The SCRAMBLED EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game 2018 event is finished and has been judged! Thus, it must be time for the People's Choice contest to begin!

How to enter your vote:
    Choose your favorite 5 eggs from the rendered egg page on YPPedia that do not include the winning entries, and were not created by yourself!
    Record the name of the artist who made the egg, and the egg number (from left to right). If you are unsure of the egg number, click on the egg you want to vote for and you will find the egg artist name and number!
    Rank your favorite five eggs from 1 to 5 (with your most favorite being 1st)
    [Click here to PM] your choices to me, along with your pirate name and ocean, by 11:59 PM game-time on the March 31st, 2018!

Please don't post your choices in this thread!

Example of how to vote:

Pirate Name : Hera
Pirate Ocean : Emerald

1. Clotho's egg #6
2. Demeter's egg #7
3. Nemesis's egg #1
4. Cronus's egg #8
5. Forculus's egg #4

[Click here to PM your vote to me!]

How votes will be scored:

The People's Choice Easter Eggs votes will be scored using a points system:
    1st choice = 5 points
    2nd choice = 4 points
    3rd choice = 3 points
    4th choice = 2 points
    5th choice = 1 point
The winning eggs will be those that score the most points overall.

If your egg is chosen as a winner of the People's Choice, you will receive unlimited bragging rights, and perhaps something nice from Clotho?

Please post any comments or questions in this thread but not your votes! [Click here to PM your votes to me]!
----------------------------------------
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Ballantine!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Edit 2 times, last edit by lilymoon at Apr 7, 2018 1:24:04 PM]
[Mar 18, 2018 11:12:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Ticktick123

Re: People's Choice 2018! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! [Ends March 31] Reply to this Post

Clotho said:

Arrrtists asked me to tell you all that they had a hard time picking the winners this year. There were a lot of great eggs in this crop! So, even if your egg wasn't in the winner group, it doesn't mean that it wasn't really great. Save them up for future contests, mates. They were really great this year!

Wouldn't it be awesome if the GH team would consider a wildcard Egg this year? Perhaps the overall winner of People's Choice, or if the OMs band together to pick their favourite out of the People's Choice final selection! Thoughts?
[Mar 19, 2018 1:48:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Odyn9

Re: People's Choice 2018! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! [Ends March 31] Reply to this Post

I really liked Etrigan #7
Zaye - Emerald
Odyn - Obsidian

-Seven Deadliest Sins-
[Mar 22, 2018 8:09:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

A little over 5 days left! Don't forget to send me your top five favorite (non-winning) eggies!
Avvie by Ballantine!
Apollo wrote: 

[Mar 26, 2018 7:05:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Dynasty666

I really liked Etrigan #7

~Etrigan on Emerald~
[Mar 26, 2018 7:36:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Ahoy Mates! You have until tomorrow 11:59 PM Game Time to get your votes in!

If you haven't sent me your votes yet, you better HOP to it! <3

These eggs are winning egg designs. Do not vote for the eggs shown below. If you did vote for any of these eggs, you can update your votes up until the deadline! Check your PM's as I've let you know if your votes are valid or not.

Arianne of Obsidian - "Factions Egg" EGG #1

Bohemond of Obsidian - "Chocolate Glaze Egg" EGG #6

Book of Obsidian - "Shark Egg" EGG #2

Charavie of Obsidian - "Choco Nav Egg" EGG #7

Filthyjake of Obsidian - "Heart o' the Rainbow Egg" EGG#1

Firstround of Emerald - "Compass Egg" EGG#2

Greylady of Obsidian - "Panda Egg" EGG #1

Jonthecarper of Obsidian - "Carpentry Egg" EGG#1

Ozzy of Obsidian - "Cloudy Night Egg" EGG #3

Redleaf of Obsidian - "Hypnotized Egg" EGG #6

Scythera of Obsidian - "Chinese Cat Egg" EGG #2

Zapa of Emerald - "Green Egg" EGG #8

Avvie by Ballantine!
Apollo wrote: 

[Edit 1 times, last edit by lilymoon at Mar 30, 2018 10:15:43 AM]
[Mar 30, 2018 10:14:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Harshex

I'm still disturbed that Bohemonds red plaid egg was not added. It speaks to me in so many ways. :(

And by speaks to me, i mean my closet.
ExuberanceSalacious of Meridian & Obsidian
Severe of Emerald

Derp.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Harshex at Mar 30, 2018 3:54:13 PM]
[Mar 30, 2018 3:53:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tomanomanous

I'm still disturbed that Bohemonds red plaid egg was not added. It speaks to me in so many ways. :(

And by speaks to me, i mean my closet.

That's how I feel about Ozzy's Tuxedo egg.
Tomanomanous - Princess of Fresh and Bold on Obsidian
Tumanumanus - Totally inconspicuous undercover spy in Marooned on Obsidian

Avatar by the brilliant Crabcake
[Mar 30, 2018 10:08:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

And done! Winners will be announced in a few days. Thank you for those that took the time to vote! <3
Avvie by Ballantine!
Apollo wrote: 

[Apr 1, 2018 7:36:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Re: People's Choice 2018! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! [Winners Posted!] Reply to this Post

WINNERS!!

First off, thanks to all who took the time to vote and thank you for your patience while we wait for the eggies to be hatched! These were such awesome entries, and I know it wasn't just me having a tough time picking only five top choices.

Now lets see how your votes turned out! [ ....... Drum Roll! ....... ]

Presenting the 2018 People's Choice Eggs!

In First place, with 27 points, we have a tie! Faeree of Obsidian's 7th egg and Ozzy of Obsidian's 4th egg. Both pirates win supreme bragging rights, as well as two event eggs: Filthyjake's heart o' the rainbow egg and Jonthecarper's carpentry egg!

In second place, with 20 points, is another tie! Cattrin of Obsidian's 6th egg and Faeree of Obsidian's 3rd egg. Both will win Scythera's Chinese cat event egg!

In third place, with 17 points, Scythera of Obsidian's 2nd egg winning Jonthecarper's carpentry event egg!

In fourth place, with 16 points Zapa of Emerald's 1st egg wins Bohemond's chocolate glaze egg.

In fifth place, with 13 points, is Scythera of Obsidian's 1st egg winning Charavie's choco nav egg.

In sixth place, with 11 points, is Faeree of Obsidian's 4th egg winning Firstround's compass egg.

In seventh place, with 9 points, we have a tie! Bohemond of Obsidian's 3rd egg wins Book's shark egg and Scythera of Obsidian's 3rd egg wins Arianne's factions egg.

In eighth place, with 8 points, is a 7 way tie! Arianne of Obsidian's 5th egg wins Zapa's green egg, Bisca of Obsidian's 8th egg wins Ozzy's cloudy night egg, Bohemond of Obsidian's 8th egg wins Ozzy's cloudy night egg, Charavie of Obsidian's 4th egg wins Redleaf's hypnotized egg, Firstround of Emerald's 1st egg wins Zapa's green egg, Firstround of Emerald's 6th egg wins Greylady's panda egg, and Ozzy of Obsidian's 2nd egg wins Redleaf's hypnotized egg.

Thank you all so much for participating in this year's People's Choice Awards! Your votes do count and for those that didn't have their designs selected by the Arrtists this year, please do resubmit them next year! You never know what next year will bring :)

A huge thank ye to our wonderful Clotho Bunny who generously provides the prizes. She will be delivering them shortly!

Note from Clotho Bunny!
Clotho wrote: 
I'll deliver prizes to the pirate and ocean listed on their entries. If anyone wants to change to another ocean on the same account they can petition with the subject "FAO Clotho".

For anyone interested in viewing the voting details, click here.
Avvie by Ballantine!
Apollo wrote: 

[Edit 1 times, last edit by lilymoon at Apr 7, 2018 1:25:58 PM]
[Apr 7, 2018 1:23:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Re: People's Choice 2018! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! [Winners Posted!] Reply to this Post

I cannot begin to express how I happy I am that I win Ozzy's cloudy night egg.. Because I love it sooooo much!

Thanks for everyone who voted <3
Bisca - Obsidian Ocean - former Emerald Ocean

Avvy by: Pixelpixie
[Apr 7, 2018 3:54:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zapadapa

Congrats to everyone and thanks for voting for my egg!
And special thanks to lilymoon for organising the People's Choice awards.
Zapa of Emerald
[Apr 7, 2018 5:04:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
charavia

Re: People's Choice 2018! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! [WINNERS POSTED] Reply to this Post

Congratulations All!
Thanks for the hypnotic egg and everyone who voted my designs too!!
Charavie ndo el foro.
Obsidian
[Apr 8, 2018 2:14:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Re: People's Choice 2018! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! [WINNERS POSTED] Reply to this Post

Ooh thank you!

Now I know which one to consider re-entering next year. :)

Congrats to all the winners as well.
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Apr 8, 2018 7:24:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lady_maeror

Thanks to all who voted, and well done to everyone who entered the competition! What a great contest it was! <3
Aeyelle of the Viridian Meridian Ocean
Arianne of the Obsidian Ocean
[Apr 8, 2018 2:12:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Firstroundz

Please reenter these next year! I really want the dragon eye egg and Catrin's blossom egg! Who am I kidding, I want them ALL!!

#TiffanyEggIMissYou
Firstround on Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Firstroundz at Apr 8, 2018 7:41:44 PM]
[Apr 8, 2018 7:39:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates