• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1505 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
BHorror

[INTENT] Enough is enough, we need to work together as an ocean to put an end to this! Reply to this Post

I'm sure everyone else has been paying attention to everything that has been going on, and how things have generally been taking a turn for the worst. It started small, just like the old days, but it's been months, and it's just not changing.

That's right. There is a never ending fear of chat circles. Too often do we see disgusting displays of pirates standing face to face with one another, dressed in similar clothing, without a single chat circle to be found, prefering to keep their conversations in tells only, and moving away the moment you click their feet to start a group conversation. JUST WHAT ARE YOU HIDING ANYWAY?

While not the only person guilty of this behavior, I think it's fair to single out one pirate in particular, Calamarie. Famous for her domination of the Port Venture docks and little else, I have actuall obtained rare footage of what the docks look like moments after she passes out on her keyboard, and the game logs her out for inactivity.

As you can see, the image of her pirate is simply burned into the game, like an old flatscreen display. It will take years to reset the damage she has caused to this ocean. (Bonus Thunderbird because I swear he is in every YPP Screenshot)

Calamire, we think you have an addiction, it's time to move on. After all, MAYBE I WANT TO STAND NEXT TO BARREL SOMETIMES, EVER THINK ABOUT THAT?

I propose that every pirate with the health of the ocean in mind seek these degenerate pirates out, and click on their feet to force them into a chat circle. What you say to them is up to you, but we need to show them being social isn't a scary thing. Together, we can make a difference.
----------------------------------------
Horror from Emerald and Obsidian
[Mar 10, 2018 8:49:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

Re: [INTENT] Enough is enough, we need to work together as an ocean to put an end to this! Reply to this Post

I'm in agreement, enough is enough.

If Cala doesn't allow others to stand next to the barrel, where will it end?
Antix
Captain of Inglorious Basterds
King of Guerrilla Warfare
[Mar 10, 2018 8:54:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

Re: [INTENT] Enough is enough, we need to work together as an ocean to put an end to this! Reply to this Post

#ShareBarrel2018
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
I made an in-depth Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.
I gave Obsidian their Owls c:
[Mar 10, 2018 9:40:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Aw, I wish I had gotten ghost people. I just had my chat ghosted for a minute or two. I had to really squint to read it. (Weird new bugs, yay! ;)
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Mar 10, 2018 10:24:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

The legend that is Horror!!! :)

Well rumour has it my flaggies wouldn't give up the space next to me yesterday for your glorious screenshot!

Another rumour has it my docktarting won me an award in a flag out there, I'd like to thank you, it's hard work sitting doing nothing all day ;)

Immortalised not only in the trailer for the game where I can be seen waking up in that spot, but also been captured in the same shot as Thunderbird - high-five dude!

What's in the barrels next to me? A closely guarded secret, one I must keep for the rest of my pirate days - they would poke my eye out, chop my hand off or even my leg if I was to tell.

Interestingly I've always had a "spot", whether it was way back when on Midnight, or fighting with Shigby for "my spot" next to the NB on Admiral docks, was only fitting I made one here too.

#myspotsince2017
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Mar 11, 2018 3:18:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
alysha111

Calamire, we think you have an addiction, it's time to move on. After all, MAYBE I WANT TO STAND NEXT TO BARREL SOMETIMES, EVER THINK ABOUT THAT?

I had the privilege of guarding the spot tonight. Don't ask me what is in the barrels. I already lost one eye!!!
Dressedinred, Captain of Marooned, Queen of Fresh and Bold

Chinstrap blushes and touches Nick's hand slightly
[Mar 11, 2018 11:26:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

I had the privilege of guarding the spot tonight. Don't ask me what is in the barrels. I already lost one eye!!!
But you didn't burn the image of your pirate in :p
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
I made an in-depth Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.
I gave Obsidian their Owls c:
[Mar 12, 2018 12:10:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
frogkissed11

Who else would want to stand next to that pink and blue nightmare anyway? ;)
JainaSolo, sheepish jedi
Blazeblade says, "you're talking to a SHEEP?"
[Mar 13, 2018 3:59:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Prammy16

But guys, I think we need to talk about the owl abuse, the ocean is ruined and the game will die for sure.
-Porglit on Emerald
-Shadetemplar on Obsidian
[Mar 13, 2018 7:35:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

But guys, I think we need to talk about the owl abuse, the ocean is ruined and the game will die for sure.

Ya, and I am the problem I get it you all love the abuse I can start taking about it more again if you want to keep bringing it up.
Filthyjake all oceans primary Cerulean
DUB FREE Ocean (Cerulean) Dub Scribe 42 dubs NO delivery FEES
SO/Parlor/Labor/SMH badge 39 dubs
You can play free to try it
[Mar 13, 2018 1:23:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates