• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 179
Posts: 179   Pages: 6   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 13843 times and has 178 replies Next Thread
boroboy1

Amateur Hours attempt to reinvigorate Obsidian Blockading (Logger/Magpie Intent Thread) Reply to this Post

What: Amateur Hour attack on Loggerhead and Magpie
When: Blockades start at 3pm Game Time, Jobbing at 2pm Game Time
Who: Jobbing Contacts are Anchovia & Aeri
Pay: 4k/Segment starting
Why:

As has been seen over recent weeks, since the opening of 2 blockadeable islands on Obsidian they have primarily only been held and contested by 3 flags (Amateur Hour, Blame Brenda & Consider it Sunk). Our intention, should we win either 1 or both of the islands, will be to scuttle them to a yet to be decided Brigand King/Queen (ideas welcome) and to then not defend them returning the ocean to the status quo of 2 islands in Brigand King/Queen hands as per when they were first released.

We hope that this will give flags other than those listed above an incentive to come out and blockade without it being against one of the so called ocean 'powerhouses'. On this basis Amateur Hour will not be returning for either of these islands however will be more than happy to assist where we can with any flags that do want to throw their hat into the ring. We of course do not have any objections should Blame Brenda or Consider it Sunk choose to contest either or both of these blockades however we do feel it would benefit the health of the ocean to have some new flags playing.

Caveat - We are aware of Fresh and Bolds recently posted intent to drop on Loggerhead and understand that if we are successful in doing this we are inhibiting your actions for at least 2 weeks. Whilst we love to see other flags dropping chests, with this being our reason for attempting to do what we are doing, our view is that we have to aim to be able to return both Islands to Brigand King/Queen control.

What we can guarantee, should we win is that no shoppes or stalls will be closed on either island and this includes those that belong to any member of Blame Brenda or their wider alliance circle. For the week we hold the islands tax will remain at 0% and for the week(s) of BK ownership we will also refund the amount of tax payable above the 0% rate as we are aware of the implications of the 100% Tax.
----------------------------------------
Seepnah
[Mar 9, 2018 3:01:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Re: Amateur Hours attempt to reinvigorate Obsidian Blockading (Logger/Magpie Intent Thread) Reply to this Post

How does this help the health of the ocean?

Way to just take a Dump on Fresh and Bold's

May be one of the strangest intents I have ever seen... a forced BK kade, that will be won by? Granted it will allow you to save your Shop for a bit, do we know if the bK will shut all of them down? I would hope so.
Filthyjake all oceans primary Cerulean
DUB FREE Ocean (Cerulean) Dub Scribe 42 dubs NO delivery FEES
Subscribe for $49.95 a year
You can play free, with limited access. (just like no dubs)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Filthyjake at Mar 10, 2018 7:32:58 PM]
[Mar 9, 2018 3:10:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

Re: Amateur Hours attempt to reinvigorate Obsidian Blockading (Logger/Magpie Intent Thread) Reply to this Post

May be one of the strangest intents I have ever seen... a forced BK kade, that will be won by? Granted it will allow you to save your Shop for a bit, do we know if the bK will shut all of them down? I would hope so.

+1
"economy killer, destroyer of stalls"
Pika says, "make it war bae"
Catch 'em all declared war on Scuppering Shrews.
Catch 'em all declared war on For Fox Sake.
Catch 'em all declared war on Consider it Sunk.
[Mar 9, 2018 3:15:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

BK's are not coded to close shoppes. I petitioned the OM's after the first skuttle to enquire and they informed me they work exactly the same as classic oceans which is a shame.
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Mar 9, 2018 3:23:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
k0rte

One of the best intents of the 21st century.
[Mar 9, 2018 3:26:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Duck_man2000

Incredible intent 10/10 would recommend. Tripadvisor 2018.
Soulsearcher

On Obsidian.
[Mar 9, 2018 3:26:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joshuawhelan

Do you read the post or just the subject before replying?

Fresh and Bold's intent was about as much of a blockade as sitting outside of a supermarket begging for spare change is a career.
[Mar 9, 2018 3:30:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

BK's are not coded to close shoppes. I petitioned the OM's after the first skuttle to enquire and they informed me they work exactly the same as classic oceans which is a shame.

Another lack of forsite perhaps oh well...

So this gives them their shipyard for 2 weeks clear.... hmmm...

For those curious BB royals No Named Owls , AH Royals 11 Named owls mostly calling them trash.
[Mar 9, 2018 3:31:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

For those curious BB royals No Named Owls , AH Royals 11 Named owls mostly calling them trash.

It also gives them both their shipyards for 2 weeks clear right? Or does that not fit your agenda?

And owls? Meh

I wish I bet more on you being the first response to this thread within milliseconds of you reading the post deciding it was a bad idea. Even more so on you bringing Owls into the matter too.
Seepnah
[Edit 1 times, last edit by boroboy1 at Mar 9, 2018 3:38:10 PM]
[Mar 9, 2018 3:37:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

I got your back jake, go GO!
[Mar 9, 2018 3:39:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aligate

Yeah we're really lacking forsite...

Aristoza
Amateur Owl
Fourteen flag royalty chats, "just tell them to suck 14s nuts"

Avatar by the lovely and talented Cattrin
[Mar 9, 2018 3:42:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

Were is my flag backup goddamn, AH royal squad is here. BB UNITE!
[Mar 9, 2018 3:43:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

Try buying some more, works well <3
Seepnah
[Mar 9, 2018 3:44:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

Try buying some more, works well <3

They have a delivery time ><
[Mar 9, 2018 3:45:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeri4

Did someone say AH royal squadddd??
-Aeri
[Mar 9, 2018 3:46:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deadgame

Nobody is curious about people sinking their own ships to get an untradeable familiar.
[Mar 9, 2018 3:46:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

And owls? Meh

^Perfect

It also gives them both their shipyards for 2 weeks clear right? Or does that not fit your agenda?

Hmmm them not getting kaded would leave them their shipyards... I don't have an agenda really I just am tired of the barrel stoppers who like to exploit the pvp system, the owls just is the easy evidice of who they are.

I also am not a fan of scuttling, I don't think it should be a game mechanic so we obviously play different games. I mean its not like you guys aren't gonna pull out early anyway.

Caveat - We are aware of Fresh and Bolds recently posted intent to drop on Loggerhead and understand that if we are successful in doing this we are inhibiting your actions for at least 2 weeks. Whilst we love to see other flags dropping chests, with this being our reason for attempting to do what we are doing, our view is that we have to aim to be able to return both Islands to Brigand King/Queen control.
So we knew you had a plan and if the slim chance we win your plan to kade BB will be delayed by 2 weeks.... hmm if you win well never mind, its not going to happen.
[Mar 9, 2018 3:47:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Duck_man2000

Did someone say AH royal squadddd??

Roll up.
Soulsearcher

On Obsidian.
[Mar 9, 2018 3:47:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tierios

We at CIS think it's a great idea, reset the ocean a bit, give other flags a chance to have a go at taking on a BK cade whether that's against another flag or not.

We won't be going for either of these islands when they are controlled by the BK and will be choose who we're supporting when those people make themselves known to be going for it.

Also Jake, come on, forget about the damn owls man, I'm not overly happy about it either but it's not the end of the world. AH is giving other flags a chance to go against a BK cade rather than have to go against BB and taking the brunt of the blow to themselves and then giving up the reward, at least give them some credit for that. Any flag with aspirations to be an island owning flag would be mad to support anyone but AH in the upcoming cade.

It's a very well thought out intent post and they have even thought of the stall owners, so hats off to you, and good luck tomorrow!
Scar On Obsidian Ocean
[Mar 9, 2018 3:51:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Nobody is curious about people sinking their own ships to get an untradeable familiar.

really odd cause its gotten allot of attention I think you may be mistaken
[Mar 9, 2018 3:52:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kingerr1

FilthyJake from any topic posted on the forums finds a way to mention Owls in them i am impressed i must say .
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Kingerr1 at Mar 9, 2018 3:56:04 PM]
[Mar 9, 2018 3:55:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Duck_man2000

You mean because your dumb ass BOOTEH seems to be crying about it?
Soulsearcher

On Obsidian.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Duck_man2000 at Mar 9, 2018 4:01:56 PM]
[Mar 9, 2018 3:56:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deadgame

Perhaps I’m mistaken and maybe some people do care that a victimless interaction in the game, determined legal by OMs, only recently changed to avoid the unintended result, poe sink for a familiar you can’t sell or trade for anything, but at least I don’t say “allot”
[Mar 9, 2018 3:56:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Also Jake, come on, forget about the damn owls man, I'm not overly happy about it either but it's not the end of the world. AH is giving other flags a chance to go against a BK cade rather than have to go against BB and taking the brunt of the blow to themselves and then giving up the reward, at least give them some credit for that. Any flag with aspirations to be an island owning flag would be mad to support anyone but AH in the upcoming cade.

I can't believe the one person I thought would care about the pvp system the most doesn't. Oh well. I do and did with out it this is a classic ocean that has been painted purple and orange. and we got moons and suns floating over our heads but thats the BIG difference.

I am out by Monday anyway until they choose to fix the mess they made. Good to see the AH CIS cross faction alliance is still good.
[Mar 9, 2018 3:57:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BHorror

Hmmm them not getting kaded would leave them their shipyards... I don't have an agenda really I just am tired of the barrel stoppers who like to exploit the pvp system, the owls just is the easy evidice of who they are.

You only post about it 87 times a day.
Horror from Emerald and Obsidian
[Mar 9, 2018 3:57:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
k0rte

People have been wronged, you will pay for your sins eventually.
[Mar 9, 2018 3:58:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

And owls? Meh

^Perfect

I also am not a fan of scuttling, I don't think it should be a game mechanic so we obviously play different games. I mean its not like you guys aren't gonna pull out early anyway.

So we knew you had a plan and if the slim chance we win your plan to kade BB will be delayed by 2 weeks.... hmm if you win well never mind, its not going to happen.

I don't quote stuff well so apologies for that...

1) Yep, we're all sick to death of you converting every thread posted to a discussion about Owls. This is a blockade intent thread, please create another thread if you wish to discuss Owls.

2) Make your mind up, do you want to see blockades or not? We might pull out early, we might not, it's a strategy to sometimes cut your losses and go another time. To quote many a great pirate 'Shut up and 'cade'.

3) You feel that the FAB blockade at 69/Segment was anywhere near a proper blockade? I don't, nor do most people.

Finally, you've already retired from this ocean right?
Seepnah
[Mar 9, 2018 3:58:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

Thinking Face
Seepnah
[Mar 9, 2018 3:59:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

You only post about it 87 times a day.

Man I gota step it up
[Mar 9, 2018 4:00:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

We at CIS think it's a great idea, reset the ocean a bit, give other flags a chance to have a go at taking on a BK cade whether that's against another flag or not.

We won't be going for either of these islands when they are controlled by the BK and will be choose who we're supporting when those people make themselves known to be going for it.

It's a very well thought out intent post and they have even thought of the stall owners, so hats off to you, and good luck tomorrow!

How how how how why why why why wut wut wut wut :D

AH/CIS hero's of the ocean.
Guess it's not a surpise to me anymore why i got so many tells from all you AH/cis royals this week about how much i donate to BB :D
everytime i catch you guys on a lie i drop a few mills into the chest, might aswell leave my credit card information on the front desk.

Do i remember AH saying multi drops are not what the ocean needs, it would be sad to see 2 islands go at the same time and go back and forward with your jobbers. Yes that was the reply u gave when u scuttled logger. OOPS few mills into the chest.

Next week drop on yourself in a fake cade. WHOOPSIE there goes my credit card again.
So many lies and knives my credit card is on FIRE
[Mar 9, 2018 4:02:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 179   Pages: 6   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates