• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 26
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3443 times and has 25 replies Next Thread
alysha111

You asked for it.... (INTENT) Reply to this Post

Good morning Obsidian Ocean!

You asked, and we listened - and we have brought to you a blockade that will not be bought with money.

The year is 1776. The British dominate the world and holds absolute power. No end appears to be in sight and everyone's days are numbered. But wait! Out in the distance it's AMERICA here to save the day. A ragtag group of loveable misfits, ill prepared and having only hopes and dreams to hold onto plan to take on the British. By 1783, America will of won and the British will begin to crumble around the world.

The year is 2018. Blame Brenda holds the only 2 colonizable islands in absolute power. No end appears to be in sight and everyone's days are numbered. Calls on the forums for a major changeup begin to happen. Something must be done. Enter Fresh and Bold, a flag backed by hopes and dreams for a better, more active game... and here we are. We are planning for a blockade drop on Blame Brenda's Loggerhead island on Saturday in the hopes of making something happen. We will be paying 69 PoE/seg but with a strong moral backing and a belief that we can make the game a better place.

This past week, comments could be heard throughout the ocean about the way an island "should" be run and we heard all of your concerns. Call To Action

We would like to take Loggerhead to help bring balance to the ocean between the Shadow Fleet and Defiant Armada. Some of our plans include:

We intend to use the island primarily as a location to hold our wonderful ocean wide events, the the ones on the forum posts listed below (Keep an eye out for Bumper Boats 2.0, I hear rumours of some amazing familiars available as prizes and you will not be dissapointed)

Bumper Boats 1

Treasure Hunt

We plan to, when able in about three weeks time, build a new SY on Loggerhead island and to open up for orders for the entire ocean. This is something that Blame Brenda is already offering, but they can only build so many WF's at a time so we would like to relieve their order load as much as possible.

Fresh and Bold cannot wait to see you on Saturday!!! Jobbing will begin at 4 PM game time
----------------------------------------
Dressedinred, Captain of Marooned, Queen of Fresh and Bold

Chinstrap blushes and touches Nick's hand slightly
[Mar 9, 2018 7:01:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joshuawhelan

Re: You asked for it.... (INTENT) Reply to this Post

We will be paying 69 PoE/seg but with a strong moral backing and a belief that we can make the game a better place.

There's morals, but there's also taking advantage of the excessive pay & island management issues to get a free island. It's a very fine line.

Will Blame Brenda be sticking to this level of pay too? How is no pay at all for the jobbers any different to too much pay, an issue this blockade seems designed to address? If you were serious, you'd surely commit more (or any) resources to the blockade and not simply tell people you're the good guys as the reason you deserve their time - so is this intended as a blockade or just a statement?

Hopefully my post doesn't seem like an attack, but it's easy to view the intent as opportunistic.
[Mar 9, 2018 8:29:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Monliz

Good morning. I checked my calendar and it is 2018 and last I checked slavery was abolished in the United States in 1865 with the ratification of the 13th Amendment to the US Constitution. You may argue that you are not requiring individuals to work as "slaves" for your flag's goal of re-making Disneyland on the Obsidian Ocean, but is 69/poe really a fair wage? Lion's Bane has done that on this ocean in the previous event cades held by Grey Havens at Triplet's. My flag on Meridian, Imperial Coalition, has also attempted the same in the past not so long ago. You will find that those who job are your flaggies and very close friends. I am just wondering why you seem to be taking the moral high road here that "high pay" is the only reason people aren't cading right now. A good "living wage" comparable to jobbing for an SMH or elite pillage would be maybe 3k/seg?

There are also other factors involved in cading, not just jobbing numbers. When you cade Loggerhead this weekend, you will have "attacker's advantage." This means that you can decide to enter the board either island or ocean side, immediately. After round 1, Blame Brenda will have to cross ships to be able to enter ocean side, which is not immediate. Your flag, therefore, has the advantage of choice. Other mitigating factors also include the skill of your navers, the speed and efficency of the land staff, as well as the strength of your board admiral. Sometimes deficiencies in those areas are handled by increasing pay to attract more jobbers in order to get more ships on the board. In the past, Blame Brenda had to increase pay to level the playing field due to the working relationship between Consider it Sunk and Amateur Hour when islands were first made available to be blockaded.

Much of what I have said can be debated elsewhere in our game forums. I do wish Fresh and Bold good luck this weekend and am looking forward to more action on the ocean. Remember to have fun and we are pirates!
Monlizzy
Captain and Counselor of Midnight Aurora
Queen of Imperial Coalition on the Meridian Ocean
Queen of Lion's Bane on the Obsidian Ocean
Shawe tells ye, "would not be surprised if you were a man the way you act half the time lol"
[Mar 9, 2018 10:40:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LisaKayeLA

There's morals, but there's also taking advantage of the excessive pay & island management issues to get a free island. It's a very fine line. RESPONSE: We are not attempting to get a free island. Our goal is to stimulate the player base and spread the ownership of islands to more than one flag and faction.

Will Blame Brenda be sticking to this level of pay too? RESPONSE: Probably not.

How is no pay at all for the jobbers any different to too much pay, an issue this blockade seems designed to address? RESPONSE: We feel that people who agree with our position will support our endeavors regardless of the pay rate.

If you were serious, you'd surely commit more (or any) resources to the blockade and not simply tell people you're the good guys as the reason you deserve their time - so is this intended as a blockade or just a statement? RESPONSE: There are more to blockade resources than jobber pay. Our royal team has been working very hard the last couple of days dedicating time to ensure that our fleet, stock and team are accounted for and able to participate. All valuable resources.

Hopefully my post doesn't seem like an attack, but it's easy to view the intent as opportunistic. RESPONSE: Opportunistic is what makes the game go around, but that isn't our intent here. We believe that the pay will have less of an effect than it has in past blockades. Whether we win the island or not, as long as we achieve our goal of having a fun and active weekend, we'll count it as a win.

The above responses are on behalf of the entire royal team of FaB.
Cpt - Debauchery at Sea
Princess of Fresh and Bold on Obisidian
Always just a text away.

*NOTE: All comments, opinions and observations are strictly my own and do not reflect those of my flag unless I'm queen.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by LisaKayeLA at Mar 9, 2018 10:50:32 AM]
[Mar 9, 2018 10:46:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joshuawhelan

If a flag's goal was to end stagnation, they'd launch a proper blockade where the end goal is the blockade itself, not the island. Nothing I've read tells me that the opposite isn't true: That your end goal is to win the island this weekend, without the blockading part.

Our goal is to stimulate the player base and spread the ownership of islands to more than one flag and faction.

It's unfortunate that your response confirms that your aim is to simply win an island this weekend under the guise of morals/stimulating the playerbase. Spending 2 hours max stocking your ships, making an intent post in the forums and asking for blockade staff is in no way close to the hard work other flags are putting in to raise money to actually pay their jobbers and make a serious go of changing the status quo.

You asked for it...

I wish you luck, but even based on the subject of the thread itself you've clearly misunderstood people's issues with the current stagnation. People were encouraging each other to stand up and create an opposing force to Blame Brenda/Defiant Armada - at no point did we ask for your flag to come and have a free island on us.
[Mar 9, 2018 12:15:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

I am just going to pop in here because I know you all were like wheres Jake, whats he think.

They are doing something just like I am you can through what ever you want at it not job for them, but they are doing something. If you object don't job for them. Or drop a kade before 4pm game time.

I am walking away for a week, and every one wants to tell me how dumb it is blah blah blah, they nor I have told anyone the must join. When the post goes up decide if its considered a grief drop or with in the rules. Have fun relax, I think that what you all keep telling me to do.

As far as their morals or high ground, there royals have owls so I am out. GL BB, unless you have owls then gl 3rd party.

(?v?)
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

Want Kade Support post a intent....

Who would have ever thought there would be a more worthless familiar then the Krackling's? But now we have owls that are farm raised.
[Mar 9, 2018 12:54:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
alysha111

Hell has frozen over I agree with Jake here. We are going out and doing something on the ocean. We are playing the game. We are here to have fun.

This is our version of having fun

We are a flag that enjoys the experience of the game. We are not blockading to show our dominance over the ocean. We are not blockading for the sake of owning an island. We are a group of pirates that enjoys to blockade, has noticed the scene is stagnant, and we want to get involved in the way that we personally can.

The choice to blockade was done with the following thoughts in mind:
1. Pika really wants to cade. I love Pika. I love to cade. It's Pika's birthday weekend. Let's go out there and show them what we got! (Happy Birthday bby)
2. AH and CIS are PISSED about stalls being shut down. That sucks. Let's not have the game glitch again and make that possible.
3. We are bored. Why not?

Slavery involves the forcible enslavement of a people to work without pay. We are not forcing anyone to job for us. Jobbing for us will be 100% a choice and something that I hope people will choose to do based on their own. The low pay itself is symbolic because, as a flag, Fresh and Bold does not wish to buy their way into owning an island. That's not part of the fun. Y'all are always welcome to join our fun, but you are in no way required to help us.

Regardless of the results of the blockade, we will continue to be an active flag, we will continue to host awesome event, and we will continue to have fun. I hope you're not too busy getting your panties in a bunch to have a good time.

[Mar 9, 2018 1:10:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LisaKayeLA

Cpt - Debauchery at Sea
Always just a text away.

*NOTE: All comments, opinions and observations are strictly my own and do not reflect those of my flag unless I'm queen.
[Mar 9, 2018 1:20:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

I am just going to pop in here because I know you all were like wheres Jake, whats he think.

They are doing something just like I am you can through what ever you want at it not job for them, but they are doing something. If you object don't job for them. Or drop a kade before 4pm game time.

I am walking away for a week, and every one wants to tell me how dumb it is blah blah blah, they nor I have told anyone the must join. When the post goes up decide if its considered a grief drop or with in the rules. Have fun relax, I think that what you all keep telling me to do.

As far as their morals or high ground, there royals have owls so I am out. GL BB, unless you have owls then gl 3rd party.

(?v?)

I for one was really waiting for your post :) i've enjoyed reading your posts latetly.

(no troll <3).

They are doing something instead of QQing on the forums idd.

It's not a grief drop regardless of the amount of jobbers they will manage to get with that kind of pay because they have contacted us and we have accepted.

Do keep in mind that if flags would continuesly drop without beiing able to get any jobbers or ships on the board, i will personally petition it as a grief drop so be aware.

i've been 100% onboard on most of your posts jakey, keep it up <3.

and yes it's my bday weekend and NO the OM's have denied my wishes for a golden monkey.

editttt: i guess i'm 95% with jake then because i personally don't care about owl i'm all about that gold $$$
"economy killer, destroyer of stalls"
Pika says, "make it war bae"
Catch 'em all declared war on Scuppering Shrews.
Catch 'em all declared war on For Fox Sake.
Catch 'em all declared war on Consider it Sunk.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Pikapyah at Mar 9, 2018 1:25:01 PM]
[Mar 9, 2018 1:20:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LisaKayeLA

and yes it's my bday weekend and NO the OM's have denied my wishes for a golden monkey.

Jerks.
Cpt - Debauchery at Sea
Always just a text away.

[Mar 9, 2018 1:33:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

Want Kade Support post a intent....

Who would have ever thought there would be a more worthless familiar then the Krackling's? But now we have owls that are farm raised.
[Mar 9, 2018 1:41:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
alysha111

Fresh and Bold will no longer be blockading this weekend out of respect for our friendships within Blame Brenda.

[Mar 9, 2018 3:53:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

Anywhere between 1.5-3k a seg seems slightly more reasonable when compared to what players can earn on pillages, if you're still genuinely trying to entice some actual jobbers but also be protective of resources.

I'm still trying to determine whether this was a genuine blockade intent post or a spoof.
Antix
Captain of Inglorious Basterds
King of Guerrilla Warfare
[Mar 10, 2018 2:48:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lady_maeror

Fresh and Bold will no longer be blockading this weekend out of respect for our friendships within Blame Brenda.

Wait, what did I miss?
Aeyelle of the Viridian Meridian Ocean
Arianne of the Obsidian Ocean
[Mar 10, 2018 8:58:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tomanomanous

I'm still trying to determine whether this was a genuine blockade intent post or a spoof.

Wait, what did I miss?

The intent for our blockade was to have something happen, and as the blockade scene is currently filled with so much emotion, we thought a light-hearted blockade would have been fun. The intent to drop was 100% real, however with someone else dropping on Blame Brenda we withdrew our blockade (no hard feelings toward AH for dropping over us, we were doing it because stuff happening is fun, nothing happening is dull). We supported our friends at Blame Brenda against AH, and despite losing, we were the real winners, because something happened (despite some issues with one flag holding all of the islands, BB has always been good to us, and has been more than fair with distributing the frigates and has earned our support).

The pay may have been unrealistic, but if we won, we would have gotten next to no benefit (the 30 days on the shipyard dusting is a killer for our will to spend any reasonable sum on a blockade as you have to hold the island for about 5 cades before you can even get benefit out of a not-new island). So we went in it with the same logic as AH, hoping to get jobbers looking for a change rather than jobbers going with the highest pay.
Tomanomanous - Princess of Fresh and Bold on Obsidian
Tumanumanus - Totally inconspicuous undercover spy in Marooned on Obsidian

Avatar by the brilliant Crabcake
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Tomanomanous at Mar 14, 2018 12:07:24 AM]
[Mar 14, 2018 12:06:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BHorror

The pay may have been unrealistic, but if we won, we would have gotten next to no benefit (the 30 days on the shipyard dusting is a killer for our will to spend any reasonable sum on a blockade as you have to hold the island for about 5 cades before you can even get benefit out of a not-new island). So we went in it with the same logic as AH, hoping to get jobbers looking for a change rather than jobbers going with the highest pay.

Before, you couldn't even dust a shipyard on an established medium, and that never stopped people from blockading them from time to time. Sure, if you take an island, and instantly dust the shit on it, SOMEONE is going to cade you to get their building back, or another person will do it for a faster dust timer, like your flag mentioned they were trying to do.

I feel it's important to remind everyone that this new feature is also not instant, or a requirement. It will help players get rid of long sitting, barely running shops wasting space on a large (if this ocean survives long enough to GET a large..) but isn't something you absolutely need to do in order to play the game.

Turning the lights off or deciding not to is just another piece of the political puzzle now. Hell, you could be smart and go deep politics saying "Hey, we have the island now, if you give us 1 at-cost frig a week, we won't turn the lights off." They might cade you eventually to stop that, but have less incentive to bomb you immediately after you win.

Play the politic game ffs. Use mechanics, be creative.
Horror from Emerald and Obsidian
[Mar 14, 2018 11:30:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joshuawhelan

(no hard feelings toward AH for dropping over us, we were doing it because stuff happening is fun, nothing happening is dull)

Your flag members' posts in the AH intent says otherwise.

and despite losing, we were the real winners, because something happened

Taking the credit for two blockades happening, despite the events having absolutely nothing to do with your flag, sums up how your true intentions were to the benefit of your flag only.

The pay may have been unrealistic, but if we won, we would have gotten next to no benefit

Holding any island provides next to no benefit following this logic - you would have had no less benefit than the flags willing to actually pay for jobbers to win an island. This was an attempt by your flag to scavenge a free island by taking advantage of the various debates that were going on in the two days prior to you posting this. This is proven by your numerous references to "morality".

Paying whatever you want for jobbers is fine, but implying that people have an obligation to help you get a free island under the pretense of saving the game is one of the main issues people had with what you were trying to do.

When your intent is essentially just an amalgamation of people's grievances with the game that were posted over a 48 hour period, with a little paragraph added to say "help us win this island for free", it feels rapacious. Some of us questioned this and your flag went straight on the attack rather than try to prove that it was truly in the ocean's interest. Continuing to defend how superior you feel your flag's morals are insults the intelligence of the people you were expecting to work for free.
[Mar 14, 2018 11:44:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tomanomanous

Before, you couldn't even dust a shipyard on an established medium, and that never stopped people from blockading them from time to time.

That is fair enough to say, people blockade them even if you couldn't dust a shipyard, but if we can't build a shipyard, why spend millions of PoE extra on top of the millions in stock and potentially lost ships against BB's superior fleet, when we do not get anything out of it but an island we would hold for maybe a week? Your 'ask for 1 frig to keep the lights on' idea works, but we would be risking more than 1 to gain 1, the maths just doesn't work for us. So yes, it never stopped other people from blockading, but it does stop us from blockading and trying to match pay that could go as high as 9999.

Your flag members' posts in the AH intent says otherwise.

The posts of one or two flag members frustrated about it the day it happened is hardly a gauge on how the whole flag feels. Some people may have been frustrated, but at the end of the day, they got to have a blockade and I have personally yet to see anyone upset about it passed the initial frustration.

Taking the credit for two blockades happening, despite the events having absolutely nothing to do with your flag, sums up how your true intentions were to the benefit of your flag only.

I am sorry but I fail to see where I/we were taking credit for AH's double drop? We were wanting something to happen, and something happened, I didn't say 'we wanted something to happen so we talked AH into double dropping'. The despite losing was despite Blame Brenda (who we supported) losing. If I gave the impression I was claiming AH's double drop as our idea, I apologise for the miscommunication, sometimes I use figures of speech without realising its only a thing in Australia.

Paying whatever you want for jobbers is fine, but implying that people have an obligation to help you get a free island under the pretense of saving the game is one of the main issues people had with what you were trying to do.

At no point were we saying that 'you have to job with us'. As far as the whole US history thing goes, that is just having a bit of fun. At the end of the day our flag's intent has always been to help keep the active ocean and just have a bit of fun. You have every right to think otherwise, and think that we are trying to scam people out of their time for an island, but that is just not how we run things.

When your intent is essentially just an amalgamation of people's grievances with the game that were posted over a 48 hour period, with a little paragraph added to say "help us win this island for free", it feels rapacious. Some of us questioned this and your flag went straight on the attack rather than try to prove that it was truly in the ocean's interest. Continuing to defend how superior you feel your flag's morals are insults the intelligence of the people you were expecting to work for free.

No matter what was said, it was being picked apart in a less than friendly way, your own first post certainly can be read as if you are attacking the integrity of our flag, whether that is your intent or not. The fact our flag went on the defensive after it, and it was certainly defensive rather than an attack, they were intended to clarify our intent. But when every post in response to us reads as an attack, its tough to write responses in a manner that does not also appear in an aggressive manner, as defending against the attacks can come across, as you said, as trying to be superior.

I am sorry that you feel this way, and so cynical about us. Our intent to blockade logger was something that has been in the works since I challenged betty (jokingly) to a 1v1 for the island about a week ago now, during which I suggested the SF band together to finally take an island. In the week that came, no-one said 'oh lets cade', so we did. Our intentions were pure, but even in saying that, no matter that it is true, I just provide fodder for more 'you're just trying to take the moral high ground' comments, which is just not true.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Tomanomanous at Mar 14, 2018 2:21:53 PM]
[Mar 14, 2018 2:17:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
alysha111

No matter what was said, it was being picked apart in a less than friendly way, your own first post certainly can be read as if you are attacking the integrity of our flag, whether that is your intent or not. The fact our flag went on the defensive after it, and it was certainly defensive rather than an attack, they were intended to clarify our intent. But when every post in response to us reads as an attack, its tough to write responses in a manner that does not also appear in an aggressive manner, as defending against the attacks can come across, as you said, as trying to be superior.

To go off what Tom said - Our responses has politely mirrored the hostility you have expressed. Did I, personally, imply a displeased tone in the AH thread? Heck yes I DID! Not because I was mad that something happened - but because I ASKED SO MANY TIMES IF ANYONE WAS GOING TO BLOCKADE AND EVERYONE SAID NO. I was mad that I wasted time prepping for something that didn't even happen. I could have saved my time and helped anyone else.

We never intended to do anything except take out a few ships, mostly likely filled with friends and flaggies, and shoot some ships until we got bored of our ships sinking. Our intention was not to win an island. It was to do something, anything at all, to fill some time in our lives and enjoy the company of friends. We posted our intent publicly to ensure those who were like-minded could join if they chose, but as has so conveniently been forgotten throughout this thread, NO ONE IS FORCED TO JOB IN A BLOCKADE. It is a willing choice. We didn't plan to force anyone to help us. We just wanted to have fun and make it public.

If you aren't aware, Fresh and Bold has some amazing PUBLIC events we host frequently including, but not limited to:
1. Nick's weekly trivia nights (with over 100k in prizes, rising exponentially on participation) WHICH IS FREE
2.Bumper boats (We have a second FREE event happening soon)
3. Scavenger Hunts

We host these events because they are FUN for us, not for any benefit to our flag. If we cared about the benefits to our flag they wouldn't allow me to use the forums.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by alysha111 at Mar 18, 2018 2:29:08 PM]
[Mar 18, 2018 2:28:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

To go off what Tom said - Our responses has politely mirrored the hostility you have expressed. Did I, personally, imply a displeased tone in the AH thread? Heck yes I DID! Not because I was mad that something happened - but because I ASKED SO MANY TIMES IF ANYONE WAS GOING TO BLOCKADE AND EVERYONE SAID NO. I was mad that I wasted time prepping for something that didn't even happen. I could have saved my time and helped anyone else.

We never intended to do anything except take out a few ships, mostly likely filled with friends and flaggies, and shoot some ships until we got bored of our ships sinking. Our intention was not to win an island. It was to do something, anything at all, to fill some time in our lives and enjoy the company of friends. We posted our intent publicly to ensure those who were like-minded could join if they chose, but as has so conveniently been forgotten throughout this thread, NO ONE IS FORCED TO JOB IN A BLOCKADE. It is a willing choice. We didn't plan to force anyone to help us. We just wanted to have fun and make it public.

If you aren't aware, Fresh and Bold has some amazing PUBLIC events we host frequently including, but not limited to:
1. Nick's weekly trivia nights (with over 100k in prizes, rising exponentially on participation) WHICH IS FREE
2.Bumper boats (We have a second FREE event happening soon)
3. Scavenger Hunts

We host these events because they are FUN for us, not for any benefit to our flag. If we cared about the benefits to our flag they wouldn't allow me to use the forums.

1) You never approached anyone in AH to find out if we were blockading.

2) Even if you did, because we can see your face when anyone in BB opens their mouth we wouldn't have told you anyway.
Seepnah
[Edit 1 times, last edit by boroboy1 at Mar 18, 2018 2:54:39 PM]
[Mar 18, 2018 2:53:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
alysha111

2) Even if you did, because we can see your face when anyone in BB opens their mouth we wouldn't have told you anyway.

You wouldn't even tell the royalty of your main jobbing support, why would you have told me if i asked? Clearly I'm not dumb enough to ask you from my main.

[Mar 18, 2018 3:14:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

Bro she just likes me :p and i'm the only one that was from BB who posts on these forums
"economy killer, destroyer of stalls"
Pika says, "make it war bae"
Catch 'em all declared war on Scuppering Shrews.
Catch 'em all declared war on For Fox Sake.
Catch 'em all declared war on Consider it Sunk.
[Mar 18, 2018 3:18:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

You wouldn't even tell the royalty of your main jobbing support, why would you have told me if i asked? Clearly I'm not dumb enough to ask you from my main.

Would you like to ask Scar whether he knew or not?

I'm fairly sure he did.
Seepnah
[Mar 18, 2018 3:21:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tomanomanous

Side note, rather than argue over the forums about things, why not check out this awesomely fun event and try to sink us in our grand frigate to get that pent up FABulous rage out.

[Mar 18, 2018 4:12:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
alysha111

Would you like to ask Scar whether he knew or not?

I'm fairly sure he did.

We did communicate with Scar prior to planning our event and he assured us that you all were not going to be blockading, which is one of the major reasons we choose to terminate our alliance with Consider it Sunk. I will acknowledge that I was blatantly lied to, but I did ask.

[Mar 18, 2018 4:17:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

The real funny thing about this, is when AH made a post to help newer flags have a chance of an island, which therefore seemed like an excuse to bury another flag while doing that process and scuttling as well, don't be surprised if they do it again :/

p.s free crafting puzzles <3
Keaze is right.

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, all those wasted new players :/
[Mar 18, 2018 11:02:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates