• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 395 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Ticktick123

Implementation of historical items or events to Obsidian Reply to this Post

What game design would you like to see implemented to Obsidian again? Could be anything retired.

Personally, I'd love to see the Antediluvian conch added, albeit I feel it'd be best added for a short period of time.

I'm well aware people's LE keepsakes, and pieces of history were likely left behind. What do you miss most or would like to see return to Obsidian.

I feel there's potential for this on Obsidian, since it's never had the run of the previous LE items before (stretching back many years), so it wouldn't detract from the value on the other oceans.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ticktick123 at Mar 8, 2018 3:24:49 PM]
[Mar 8, 2018 3:12:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Re: Implementation of historical items or events to Obsidian Reply to this Post

Full weekend kade window. 48 hours
Filthyjake all oceans primary Cerulean
DUB FREE Ocean (Cerulean) Dub Scribe 42 dubs NO delivery FEES
SO/Parlor/Labor/SMH badge 39 dubs
You can play free to try it
[Mar 8, 2018 3:28:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BHorror

Personally, I'd love to see the Antediluvian conch added, albeit I feel it'd be best added for a short period of time.

I'm well aware people's LE keepsakes, and pieces of history were likely left behind. What do you miss most or would like to see return to Obsidian.

I know I'm no trophy whore, but I have the conch, and we did the beta test thing with creepy Atlantis black spirtes. I think the memory of the event was more fun then some limited edition item. Even less impact since it's on a completely disconnected item.

I think most people would prefer NEW content and stuff, but reusing old stuff can probably save them some development time. I can't think of anything retired beyond things that mean nothing, like trophies, trinkets and the like.

I don't think -anyone- wants Seabattle to return. Some things are gone for a reason.

EDIT: Disregard what I literally just said, Bringing Seabattle back, but having it be changed to a ranking showing your success rate in sinking PVP would be a little cool. Just something for people to do for fun, maybe. No effect on gameplay like it used to do before.
Horror from Emerald and Obsidian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by BHorror at Mar 8, 2018 5:57:41 PM]
[Mar 8, 2018 5:55:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joshuawhelan

What game design would you like to see implemented to Obsidian again? Could be anything retired.

People
[Mar 9, 2018 3:48:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates