• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 71
Posts: 71   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7646 times and has 70 replies Next Thread
joshuawhelan

Re: Guerrilla Warfare Mission Statement Reply to this Post

<DFo you suffer froim the small penis syndrom?

>Spends all his rl money on a game to win blockades
>Accuses others of having some kind of inferiority complex

hmmmmm
----------------------------------------
[Mar 15, 2018 4:37:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Anzak1

I know you believe that there's this dichotomy between you and everyone else in the game/forums, but it's a construct you've created by always taking a contrarian opinion. If a random person were to say the sky is blue, you would make a list of all the times the sky is not blue, then rant about it in twenty posts. I think you're just high in trait disagreeableness, but it is rather annoying.

<DFo you suffer froim the small penis syndrom?

tbh yeah
Platitude
[Mar 15, 2018 11:56:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Artemis OM Posted

Forum Rules
Be respectful and polite. Use of the forums is a privilege, not a right. Bans on the forums will now be permanent. Some of the things which are not allowed to be posted on the forums are:
- Spam or other nonsense that disrupts the forum's formatting, functionality, or usability - including "pyramids".
- Personal attacks--anything intended to insult or belittle the person behind the noseless pirate
- Foul and offensive language, the forums should reflect the same standards as the game. If it's filtered in the game, then it should be filtered on the forums.
- Personal or private information about another player
- Chat logs, PMs and other communication methods without the express posted permission of all participants
- Exploits and any other sensitive information about the game
- Links to cheat or scam sites, malware, fake charities, etc.
- Images as signatures, whether they were technically in the signature or manually pasted in a post.
- Avatars containing blue/navy text which resembles the forum titles given to Three Rings staff only -- as our staff grows, it is necessary to ensure that new members can easily distinguish official staff from players.
- Please keep the forums in the same themes as their oceans. The Opal forums should use German, Jade forums should use Spanish and the Global, Cerulean, Meridian, and Emerald forums should use English. Posts which cannot be read by the moderators will be moved, locked or sunk.

Amphitrite Ocean Master Posted

A few notes on etiquette

When posting, please respect your fellow posters and moderators by adhering to Attesmythe's Tenets:
1) Debate the Idea, not the Poster
Ultimately, even if someone is posting only out of their own self-interest, that will come out if you debate the idea. Saying "I don't like this idea because it can be exploited thusly:" is far preferable to saying "You only posted this idea because you can take advantage of it."

2a) Corrolary: If someone disagrees with your idea, it's most likely not an attack on you personally. Once you learn to separate out the diference, you'll be much happier and more productive (true in life as well as this forum!)

2) Post in a Civil Tone
If you're posting while emotional, or even don't know if what you wrote could be construed that way, take a moment to quietly read your post aloud. How do you stress the words? How do you pause and punctuate your sentence? If you told what you wrote to a person you hardly know, would it sound like you're deriding them or picking a fight? If so, please consider changing your language.

Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.
[Mar 16, 2018 6:07:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

boring
"economy killer, destroyer of stalls"
Pika says, "make it war bae"
Catch 'em all declared war on Scuppering Shrews.
Catch 'em all declared war on For Fox Sake.
Catch 'em all declared war on Consider it Sunk.
[Mar 17, 2018 4:27:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tomanomanous

boring

What ever happened to that GF I was promised?

How mean is this guy, only giving away millions of poe, sponsoring events, and not giving me a GF in exchange for the eternal servitude of two of my flaggies and 7 sand dollars.
Tomanomanous - Princess of Fresh and Bold on Obsidian
Tumanumanus - Totally inconspicuous undercover spy in Marooned on Obsidian

Avatar by the brilliant Crabcake
[Mar 17, 2018 6:41:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

boring

What ever happened to that GF I was promised?

How mean is this guy, only giving away millions of poe, sponsoring events, and not giving me a GF in exchange for the eternal servitude of two of my flaggies and 7 sand dollars.

I can't give you a GF atm i need to raise my crew fame first so i can make a flag, take one of the islands and finnnnaly build a gallery somewhere. Then we can make some gf's
[Mar 18, 2018 5:13:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Pika wrote: 
I can't give you a GF atm i need to raise my crew fame first so i can make a flag, take one of the islands and finnnnaly build a gallery somewhere. Then we can make some gf's
KH, easy way of getting fame up.
Anchovia
[Mar 18, 2018 6:03:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

Pika wrote: 

Yeah? yppedia says puzzles and puzzle standings and doing better gives more fame? U sure KH is a "puzzle"?
[Mar 18, 2018 6:32:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tomanomanous

Pika wrote: 

Yeah? yppedia says puzzles and puzzle standings and doing better gives more fame? U sure KH is a "puzzle"?

Get that 'buying tom a grand frig' rank to illustrious.
Tomanomanous - Princess of Fresh and Bold on Obsidian
Tumanumanus - Totally inconspicuous undercover spy in Marooned on Obsidian

Avatar by the brilliant Crabcake
[Mar 18, 2018 7:55:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
alysha111

Get that 'buying tom a grand frig' rank to illustrious.

I gotchu boooooo - I found a short cut for Mr. Pika <3

Stay tuned for new changes coming to obsidian in 2k18!!!
Dressedinred, Captain of Marooned, Queen of Fresh and Bold

Chinstrap blushes and touches Nick's hand slightly
[Mar 18, 2018 1:52:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazyreece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Rhizz

Drunk of the Southsea Bandits

Founder of Consider it Sunk.
[Dec 7, 2018 5:14:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 71   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates