• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 70
Posts: 70   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5345 times and has 69 replies Next Thread
Lotus_elise3

Guerrilla Warfare Mission Statement Reply to this Post

Guerrilla Warfare Mission Statement

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xOxENHyTl_w

We have come to a point on Obsidian where sitting back and doing nothing, or relying upon other forces to fight is no longer an option.

I am not a big fan of the likes of Amateur Hour, I'm not afraid of making that known although do have some time for the likes of Seepnah in particular as we have known each other for some time.

I have in recent blockades been in support of and jobbing for Blame Brenda, believing them to be the better of the two options available to us and having a good rapport with Betty.

However I am concerned for the way things will move forward from here, particularly given the level of resources available to Blame Brenda notably via the use of Pika/Bettyishawt's credit card. Of which this individual has been all too happy to make known to the ocean.

I do not have issue with flaunting purchased in-game wealth via Golden Grand Frigs or 1m and 500k tournaments. However this leads on to a secondary issue - the impact this can have on the political and blockade landscape on Obsidian.

While Blame Brenda respectfully kept pay at 5k a seg during the recent blockade and acquisition of Loggerhead Island, it is clear that even with capped jobber pay the resources available to Blame Brenda are much more significant than any other flag or person on the ocean.

They intelligently offered a War Frig to people at cost of labour once stock was provided. I was a recipient of one of these and it added to the appeal of jobbing for them, when in comparison AH seemed to be doing very little to provide these ships to other flags/people outside of their own.

I am concerned that we will very quickly move into a place where the landscape of blockading will be dictated by Blame Brenda solely, that this will lead to one majorly dominant "Alliance Ring" which will effectively kill off any opposition flags with lesser numbers, finances or fleet with ease. This is something we have seen happen on other oceans, but the gross level of funds that seem to be available to Blame Brenda make this an even bigger and longer term issue.

I need to be clear that I equally do not believe Amateur Hour are the answer to this and do not feel we should rely upon or support that particular group of people. I do not expect there to be flags that can compete with Blame Brenda financially at least in terms of the longevity of their funds. Which is why I am proposing a call to arms for all flags to adapt Guerrilla Warfare tactics.

Ambush

• PvPing Blame Brenda ships whether in Grey Waters or sinking territory with the intention of looting and/or sinking ships. Pillages, KH's, CI's. Causing disruption and ultimately impacting on the income of the flag no matter how insignificant it may seem and even if this does not effect the likes of Bettyishawt directly.

Blockading

• Blockading within your means should be achievable for all flags no matter how small. Winning islands is not to be seen as the priority, but rather the forced spend of the oppositions capital no matter how insigicant. The aim is to keep your own costs down and keep within budgets - if that means only paying 1k per seg and being outjobbed significantly then so be it, you field what ships you can with the jobbers you have available.

Withdrawing is not a failure, it is a tactic. Returning with the same plan the following weekend is not griefing providing you field what you can for as long as you can with the jobbers you have available within your budget. Again the emphasis is on forcing the opposition to spend and use resources. Stretching smaller resources is key.

Stalls and Shoppekeeping Boycott

• Boycotting of shoppes and stalls overseen or run by members of Blame Brenda, again impacting on the income of the flag and it's members no matter how insignificant it may seem or little direct impact it may have on the likes of Bettyishawt.
  • Undercutting of commodity prices, where possible, and of course without resulting in a financial loss to yourself.

I do have every expectation there will be counter arguments that Blame Brenda are good for this ocean. 1 million PoE and 500k Tournaments are great, but they also are a not so subliminal message that these sums of money are insignificant drops in the pond. Psychologically people, Monarchs, are going to question how they even consider competing with the likes of this.

War Frigs sold to the public sweetened the deal for the likes of myself and many others when making decisions to job for one side or another. Some of this may have been genuine good will/faith and at the time was certainly something AH was not doing. Again, politically a strategic move by Blame Brenda.

They recently blockaded Loggerhead when the ocean appeared to briefly stagnate/be content with Island sitting. I was personally delighted to see this as weekend after weekend without blockade was dull, again politically it's a key move to demonstrate to the public you are "pro blockades" and "anti-stagnation" to do this and I am sure this was key in the decision making alongside the other benefit of removing the only current and real opposition to Blame Brenda when the first large island opens in the coming months.

I will personally be following some of the tactics outlined above, but to have any real impact other flags will need to play their part. This is by no means a recruitment drive, these things can be followed by everyone in their own flags.
----------------------------------------
Antix
Captain of Inglorious Basterds
King of Guerrilla Warfare
[Mar 5, 2018 4:35:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Re: Guerrilla Warfare Mission Statement Reply to this Post

They are playing a top knoch political game. Good luck with you mission your political game as far as I saw last week was filling the kade board so you could push out ships and sink them. While they give you take, good luck.

They actually drooped a kade to spice things up. They shut down stalls and posted a thread for salt posting they are poking people left and right and they still would get me to log in and job for them... oh they won't hire me but still props to them for taking control.
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

Who would have ever thought there would be a more worthless familiar then the Krackling's? But now we have owls that are farm raised.

Which ever way the wind blows...
[Mar 5, 2018 5:37:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

They are playing a top knoch political game. Good luck with you mission your political game as far as I saw last week was filling the kade board so you could push out ships and sink them. While they give you take, good luck.

They actually drooped a kade to spice things up. They shut down stalls and posted a thread for salt posting they are poking people left and right and they still would get me to log in and job for them... oh they won't hire me but still props to them for taking control.

Jake just to be clear sinking one Sloop with my War Brig that Technitium had already pushed out of the safe zone and was intending on sinking himself, does not constitute by any definition my "political game".

I do genuinely enjoy your enthusiasm to post things, often in abundance, but please take some time to re-read things before clicking on the post button.
Antix
[Mar 5, 2018 5:45:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Jake just to be clear sinking one Sloop with my War Brig that Technitium had already pushed out of the safe zone and was intending on sinking himself, does not constitute by any definition my "political game".

I do genuinely enjoy your enthusiasm to post things, often in abundance, but please take some time to re-read things before clicking on the post button.

You made your stance or political speach/intent or what ever it was, you even pointed out how great BB was to the ocean, while asking people to attack them because why? you think they are good people? I have been on your pvp's and enjoyed them. I was just saying they are playing a good political game, what I have seen of yours was disruptive not constructive.
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

Who would have ever thought there would be a more worthless familiar then the Krackling's? But now we have owls that are farm raised.

[Mar 5, 2018 5:55:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
greedy12

While your arguments are solid and strategy makes sense, I would urge players to focus on enjoying the game.

If you find taking down the dominant power on the ocean fun, then go for it.

If you find blockading with less jobbers fun, then go for it.

However, if you don't enjoy running a (for example), 40 v 80 jobber blockade, then don't do it, its not worth it.

Its about the journey, not the end destination.
[Mar 6, 2018 12:44:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Anzak1

To say it's a journey not a destination is to quote a hallmark card, and of equal utility to the situation at hand. Blockades have always been the high-end game of PuzPi. What Antix has proposed here is a valid way to fight against a more entrenched enemy through asymmetric warfare. Yeah, we can be passive about the looming shadow of Brenda, but why? It's our decision to make the endeavor to fight them enjoyable, and what better way to bind a group together than to unite against a common enemy? That sense of communal bond yields a more enjoyable playing experience, as playing without friends is pretty much signing up for a very vanilla and bland time.
Platitude
[Mar 6, 2018 4:05:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Prammy16

That sense of communal bond yields a more enjoyable playing experience, as playing without friends is pretty much signing up for a very vanilla and bland time.

This. The social aspect is one of the best foundations of PP as a whole. Crews and flags (especially with discord/Vent) is what makes this game great.
-Porglit on Emerald
-Shadetemplar on Obsidian
[Mar 7, 2018 5:32:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
natethedawg

I personally love seeing that someone has thought through a plan that actually can weaken a stronger opponent, no matter what side of the politics you’re on this is just a good example of a thought out intent to take on a stronger enemy. I was looking forward to a governor shutting down a shoppe and the ensuing events. Ever since I heard of the feature I knew it would really spice up blockading, because now blockading is for TRUE control of the island and not just the palace and possible shoppes (mediums previously were maxed out by the colonizing flag and now can be destroyed and rebuilt to the new flags desires). I think it was a smart move on the Devs part and whoever may have suggested it was a genius. It’s been a long time since the cade scene has meant more than just a trophy on your pirate page. Everyone knows islands are rarely ever profitable after a blockade unless you are able to sit on it for a long time, but this adds a whole new aspect to the game and it is posts like these that give me hope for the future of Puzzle Pirates.
Natedawg
King of Primordial Powers
Cabin Person of Sumiyoshi Sanjin Tsunami
Obsidian
My posts are a reflection of my flags thinking. Except when they're not.
------------------
Lord of Illusion
Captain of the High Seas Council
Emerald
[Mar 7, 2018 12:22:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tomanomanous

I think its time for the shadow fleet to band together and take an island. Or you know, if we all can't agree and work together...

Betty I challenge you to a 1v1, swabbies only, sloop bump-off for loggerhead.

Tomanomanous - Princess of Fresh and Bold on Obsidian
Tumanumanus - Totally inconspicuous undercover spy in Marooned on Obsidian

Avatar by the brilliant Crabcake
[Mar 7, 2018 2:12:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BHorror

Hey, I don't care if Antix says hes not the biggest fan of the flag I'm in, cool dude in my book.

With so few players, I have no idea what the best move for the ocean is at this point personally, but I think trying to set goals like you have is a good start to get people thinking about who controls what.

Also, I propose we elect Antix Monarch of the ocean for the month for this quote.

EDIT: Uhm, I don't know how Antix hacked my forum account and wrote the first line of this post but I think we should totally get the FBI to track down this dirtbag for using me to spread his horrible propaganda.
Horror from Emerald and Obsidian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by BHorror at Mar 8, 2018 10:46:37 AM]
[Mar 8, 2018 10:42:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Hey, I don't care if Antix says hes not the biggest fan of the flag I'm in, cool dude in my book.

With so few players, I have no idea what the best move for the ocean is at this point personally, but I think trying to set goals like you have is a good start to get people thinking about who controls what.

Also, I propose we elect Antix Monarch of the ocean for the month for this quote.

EDIT: Uhm, I don't know how Antix hacked my forum account and wrote the first line of this post but I think we should totally get the FBI to track down this dirtbag for using me to spread his horrible propaganda.

I don't get the love fest but w/e I don't have to, His arguments are poor at best best.

What he says about Blame Brenda,

I have in recent blockades been in support of and jobbing for Blame Brenda, believing them to be the better of the two options available to us and having a good rapport with Betty.
I job for them they are good guys...

While Blame Brenda respectfully kept pay at 5k a seg during the recent blockade and acquisition of Loggerhead Island, it is clear that even with capped jobber pay the resources available to Blame Brenda are much more significant than any other flag or person on the ocean.
They are good sports we know they could have 9999 but have integrity.

They intelligently offered a War Frig to people at cost of labour once stock was provided. I was a recipient of one of these and it added to the appeal of jobbing for them, when in comparison AH seemed to be doing very little to provide these ships to other flags/people outside of their own.
They are trying to keep the ocean balanced and I got a Frig from them at cost, hmmm again very positive.

I do have every expectation there will be counter arguments that Blame Brenda are good for this ocean. 1 million PoE and 500k Tournaments are great, but they also are a not so subliminal message that these sums of money are insignificant drops in the pond. Psychologically people, Monarchs, are going to question how they even consider competing with the likes of this.

and

War Frigs sold to the public sweetened the deal for the likes of myself and many others when making decisions to job for one side or another. Some of this may have been genuine good will/faith and at the time was certainly something AH was not doing. Again, politically a strategic move by Blame Brenda.

I have done a good job of explaining how good/nice they are for the ocean and ethical as well, but you should beware...
Lets attack them every chance we get because they have 2 islands, and play ethically.
---------------------------------------------------------
While he laid out how great they are, he is not wrong they are a super power.

I am glad your impressed by people who flood the board with ships to block people from watching the kade, then sinks them after spelling out how great BB was, his tactics are pvping in the gray zone, every one every time every chance. That will help the game grow.

I will give him credit he does get the +1 support for hatting on me and my questioning his motives after spelling out how great they are, then asking us to join us in destroying them for ? being great? I definitely don't see the politics or call to right the well behaved, loving pirates, who have done no bad, just won.

My questions were genuine, I really think someone who does good is playing a better political game then someone who takes over the whole safe zone because they can. Trust me I allays want to like the underdog but its tough to hate them when you spend a bunch of time spelling out how good they are.

I read this twice and edited it and read it again and edited read it one last time and thought should I post this, well why not after all its really long and people like to read.
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

[Mar 8, 2018 1:15:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captntipper

But, I don't think that Antix said anywhere in his post that BB are bad guys...
Captnnemo - Obsidian
[Mar 8, 2018 7:29:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tomanomanous

I mean I like BB but Betty now has to 1v1 me for the island. Don't have to hate someone to cade against them. I mean cading magpie is perhaps a bit rough since they have developed that island, but logger, lets all band together and take it if Betty doesn't 1v1 me.

Shadow Fleet untie!
Tomanomanous - Princess of Fresh and Bold on Obsidian
Tumanumanus - Totally inconspicuous undercover spy in Marooned on Obsidian

Avatar by the brilliant Crabcake
[Mar 8, 2018 9:25:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
alysha111

We heard you! I hope you will come support us on Saturday :D

https://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=2717814#2717814
Dressedinred, Captain of Marooned, Queen of Fresh and Bold

Chinstrap blushes and touches Nick's hand slightly
[Mar 9, 2018 7:03:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

I don't get the love fest but w/e I don't have to, His arguments are poor at best best.

What he says about Blame Brenda,

I said I believed that they were the better of the two options, Jake. If I had the choice of supporting Joseph Stalin or Adolf Hitler that doesn't make either of them "good guys" it means I had to choose the better of two bad options.

In future do not claim I have said something which isn't true.

They are good sports we know they could have 9999 but have integrity.
They were already outjobbing AH by 30-40 jobbers at 5k a seg - why would they needed to have raised pay to 9999 a seg? If anything AH could have upped pay due to the jobber discrepancy but they didn't.

Additionally AH have stated 3-4K a seg for this weekends blockades and BB have already stated they will be offering 9999.

The point you are trying to make here, as is often the case with you Jake, is completely invalid.

They are trying to keep the ocean balanced and I got a Frig from them at cost, hmmm again very positive.
They are sweetening people up with War Frig deals to gain support, AH missed the boat with that idea. They were not trying to keep the ocean balanced, from speaking to Betty the offer was initially 1 War Frig per flag that had supported them one way or another at their blockades. 1 War Frig is not going to "keep the ocean balanced."

If anything it does the opposite, it's enough to sweeten people up to job for you but not enough that they become a blockade threat with 1 War Frig.

and

I have done a good job of explaining how good/nice they are for the ocean and ethical as well, but you should beware...
Lets attack them every chance we get because they have 2 islands, and play ethically.
This just sums you up Jake, when you read someone's post it's almost as if you make up a motive in you own mind based on your personal feelings rather than the actual content and information within the post.

You started your response to my thread about me filling a safe zone with War Brigs. You clearly found this quite upsetting but don't let your feeling cloud your judgement or ability to understand another persons point of view.

---------------------------------------------------------
While he laid out how great they are, he is not wrong they are a super power.

I am glad your impressed by people who flood the board with ships to block people from watching the kade, then sinks them after spelling out how great BB was, his tactics are pvping in the gray zone, every one every time every chance. That will help the game grow.

I will give him credit he does get the +1 support for hatting on me and my questioning his motives after spelling out how great they are, then asking us to join us in destroying them for ? being great? I definitely don't see the politics or call to right the well behaved, loving pirates, who have done no bad, just won.

My questions were genuine, I really think someone who does good is playing a better political game then someone who takes over the whole safe zone because they can. Trust me I allays want to like the underdog but its tough to hate them when you spend a bunch of time spelling out how good they are.

I read this twice and edited it and read it again and edited read it one last time and thought should I post this, well why not after all its really long and people like to read.

My responses are in bold.
Antix
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lotus_elise3 at Mar 10, 2018 3:17:49 AM]
[Mar 10, 2018 3:13:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

Antix wrote: 
This just sums you up Jake, when you read someone's post it's almost as if you make up a motive in you own mind based on your personal feelings rather than the actual content and information within the post.
+1
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
I made an in-depth Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.
I gave Obsidian their Owls c:
[Mar 10, 2018 3:28:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Again what are they doing that is wrong? That we should target them?
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

[Mar 10, 2018 4:22:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

Again what are they doing that is wrong? That we should target them?

Antix
[Mar 10, 2018 4:27:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

So nothing? Seriously can you give me 5-10 reasons why they are bad for the ocean?
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

[Mar 10, 2018 5:59:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devonin

Here's a crazy idea Jake: You don't agree with the logic and so won't sign on to engage in the behavior. Cool. Maybe they don't CARE enough about your support to go any more out of their way to convince you than they already have.

They are calling upon people who feel a certain way to coordinate their efforts, as part of the way they choose to play the game. Demanding they drop everything to convince you positions yourself as perhaps a little more important than you are.
[Mar 10, 2018 1:55:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Here's a crazy idea Jake: You don't agree with the logic and so won't sign on to engage in the behavior. Cool. Maybe they don't CARE enough about your support to go any more out of their way to convince you than they already have.

They are calling upon people who feel a certain way to coordinate their efforts, as part of the way they choose to play the game. Demanding they drop everything to convince you positions yourself as perhaps a little more important than you are.

Don't underestimate me I will give every thing i can to stop something I don't agree with. I just cant see what they are doing... is Betty really Castro? I just want a simple list of things instead I get a pic.
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

[Mar 10, 2018 2:34:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

He explained his entire premise in the OP, either read it or stop posting. He doesn't owe it to you to dumb it down so you understand.
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Mar 10, 2018 6:54:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

Filthyjake wrote: 
Don't underestimate me I will give every thing i can to stop something I don't agree with.

I thought it was:

Don't underestimate me I will give everything I can to stop something I don't agree with up and move to Emerald.

Be consistent.
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
I made an in-depth Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.
I gave Obsidian their Owls c:
[Mar 10, 2018 7:49:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Filthyjake wrote: 
Don't underestimate me I will give every thing i can to stop something I don't agree with.

I thought it was:

Don't underestimate me I will give everything I can to stop something I don't agree with up and move to Emerald.

Be consistent.

um for a week relax stop focusing on me I should not be such a big part of your life. I seriously don't understand now are we using these tactics on AH just trying to keep up I have till Sunday before I said I would leave. Now that they control everything?
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

[Mar 10, 2018 7:58:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Anzak1

@Jake
Platitude
[Mar 13, 2018 2:26:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

@Jake

Stop What?
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

[Mar 13, 2018 2:33:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lady_maeror

Sorry, but I find it hilarious that you think Pika and Bettyishawt are the only ones maxing out their credit cards or are the sole reason for BB’s past success.

For one, there IS a cap per month. It can be raised but most pirates bring it up to $400 and leave it at that. However even if they increased their caps beyond that, most of the high end elite pirates and pirates of old have always accumulated their wealth through the purchase of dubloons.

Yes their are some rich pirates that are predominantly or strictly vanilla (not pay to win/using RL $$$) but their far less common then you think.

The fact that you have multiple large flags with millions of Poe behind them but unable to control the two islands, (SS, BB and lions bane) is evidence that it doesn’t matter how much you flaunt your credit card. Ultimately you need player support and established connections to win the two islands.
Aeyelle of the Viridian Meridian Ocean
Arianne of the Obsidian Ocean
[Mar 13, 2018 4:33:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

Sorry, but I find it hilarious that you think Pika and Bettyishawt are the only ones maxing out their credit cards or are the sole reason for BB?s past success.

For one, there IS a cap per month. It can be raised but most pirates bring it up to $400 and leave it at that. However even if they increased their caps beyond that, most of the high end elite pirates and pirates of old have always accumulated their wealth through the purchase of dubloons.

Yes their are some rich pirates that are predominantly or strictly vanilla (not pay to win/using RL $$$) but their far less common then you think.

The fact that you have multiple large flags with millions of Poe behind them but unable to control the two islands, (SS, BB and lions bane) is evidence that it doesn?t matter how much you flaunt your credit card. Ultimately you need player support and established connections to win the two islands.

:p

and yeah you are right. But if u take away the only thing they can bash on(my CC) they ain't got nothing left.
"economy killer, destroyer of stalls"
Pika says, "make it war bae"
Catch 'em all declared war on Scuppering Shrews.
Catch 'em all declared war on For Fox Sake.
Catch 'em all declared war on Consider it Sunk.
[Mar 13, 2018 5:03:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aligate

Sorry, but I find it hilarious that you think Pika and Bettyishawt are the only ones maxing out their credit cards or are the sole reason for BB?s past success.

The fact that you have multiple large flags with millions of Poe behind them but unable to control the two islands, (SS, BB and lions bane) is evidence that it doesn?t matter how much you flaunt your credit card. Ultimately you need player support and established connections to win the two islands.

:p

and yeah you are right. But if u take away the only thing they can bash on(my CC) they ain't got nothing left.

If your CC was actually helping you to win islands then I guess people would have more reason to bash on it. It doesn't seem that relevant anymore. Nor do you.
Aristoza
Amateur Owl
Fourteen flag royalty chats, "just tell them to suck 14s nuts"

Avatar by the lovely and talented Cattrin
[Mar 13, 2018 6:35:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

If your CC was actually helping you to win islands then I guess people would have more reason to bash on it. It doesn't seem that relevant anymore. Nor do you.

Lolz their sure has been lots of talk about unethical play if one maxes pay, by many. Guess all is good to go with the 9999's out the gate then.
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Filthyjake at Mar 13, 2018 6:38:47 PM]
[Mar 13, 2018 6:38:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 70   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates