• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 18
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6103 times and has 17 replies Next Thread
Hera
OceanMaster

[Doodle]AnniversARRRy IdeARRs! (deadline 11.59pm March 9th) Winners Announced Reply to this Post

AnniversARRRy IdeARRs!

(winners can be found here

Lately, I have anniversaries on my mind and I'm finding that the traditional anniversary gift ideas just aren't working for me at all. While I'm most concerned about an idea for my tenth anniversary; I'm thinking it is never too soon to think about the next 10 years!

What to do!
- Create a YPP Themed list of anniversary gifts. You can include notes as to why you have picked a specific item to celebrate a specific year, but that isn't absolutely necessary.

Please include the following in your post:
- Your pirate's name and ocean
- Your favorite in-game color, excluding special colors.

Please provide your list in the following format:

• 1st Your idea here
  • 2nd
  • 3rd
  • 4th
  • 5th
  • 6th
  • 7th
  • 8th
  • 9th
  • 10th
  • 11th
  • 12th
  • 13th
  • 14th
  • 15th
  • 16th
  • 17th
  • 18th
  • 19th
  • 20th

The Prizes

Prizes will be flexible, depending on the quantity and quality of entries, but you can expect to see

* Clothes, trinkets, furniture
* Hera Eggs (don't judge me!!)
* Shiny Sun Points!

Other rules/information
-Entries in this thread please!
-Gift themes must be from items available in YPP (no made up items like +1 boots of bilging or peacocks*)
-Only one entry per player
-Contest will finish 11.59pm March 9th game time
- You may edit your post up until the deadline.

*Tragic, I know.
----------------------------------------
Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Hera at Mar 11, 2018 8:18:46 PM]
[Mar 2, 2018 3:06:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Re: [Doodle]AnniversARRRy IdeARRs! (deadline 11.59pm March 9th) Reply to this Post

Ooh nicey nice.
Question: Can the items be LE / non-purchasable items?
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Mar 3, 2018 8:06:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

Re: [Doodle]AnniversARRRy IdeARRs! (deadline 11.59pm March 9th) Reply to this Post

Question: Can the items be LE / non-purchasable items?

Yes, that is fine! Anything that exists in YPP is fine; you just can't make up things that you would like to have in YPP but don't exist. Like peacock pets. *sobs*
Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
[Mar 3, 2018 10:10:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
adelaidean12

Adelaidean, Emerald
Green

• 1st chocolate chip cookies trinket (as cookies are yummy and the trinket would not be tradeable).
  • 2nd chocolate cake furniture item (as chocolate and cake are also yummy and the item would not be tradeable).
  • 3rd new tricorne in random standard colours (this would age like most tradeable and purchaseable clothing items in game, is available in both male and female versions and would not be tradeable).
  • 4th player's choice of new sword in random standard colours from the following: dadao, falchion and katana (the sword would age like most others and would not be tradeable).
  • 5th crystal ball in random colours as seen currently in game (as we all want to know what our piratey horoscope is every day or each time we log in game and would not be tradeable).
  • 6th fine bludgeon trunk in random standard colours (to keep all our fish in and would not be tradeable).
  • 7th jeweled sword rack in random standard colours (as it is also a lovely piece of furniture and would not be tradeable).
  • 8th corsair's guest book in random standard colours (so our roommates or guests to our homes can leave us short messages and this would not be tradeable).
  • 9th player's choice of any four of any of the previous purchaseable easter eggs available in game to date (these easter eggs would not be tradeable).
  • 10th player's choice of any three artifact furniture items such as ancient jolly roger (this is a special anniversary as the pirate's age is now in two digits so we need something a bit extra special here and these furniture items would not be tradeable).
  • 11th player's choice of one of the following pets from the Palace Shoppe: big cat, elephant and penguin in standard colours only (the pirate would be able to choose any standard colour and the pets would not be tradeable).
  • 12th one shark tank (this would not be tradeable).
  • 13th player's choice of any four of any of the previous competition winning easter eggs available in game to date (these easter eggs would not be tradeable).
  • 14th player's choice of one villa at any island on the player's ocean that includes villas (this assumes that all oceans have at least one island that meets this criteria).
  • 15th player's choice of an unnamed tan/standard colour parrot (the pirate would be able to choose any standard colour as one colour only and the familiar would not be tradeable).
  • 16th standard named haunted class war brig (this would not be tradeable).
  • 17th standard named gold class war frigate (this would not be tradeable).
  • 18th standard named rogue class grand frigate (this would not be tradeable).
  • 19th player's choice of either an unnamed chameleon or dragon in random standard colours (tan would not be a colour option and the familiar would not be tradeable).
  • 20th one antideluvian conch (this would not be tradeable).

Note: The items in the list are or have been available in game but they do not having any trading restrictions. If they were to be given as anniversARRRy presents I have suggested that they not be tradeable as only an ill-mannered pirate would give away a gift that has been given to them previously by someone (and it would avoid abuse of any present for material gains if GH ever decided to implement something like this in the future).
Adelaidean
Emerald Ocean
Obsidian Ocean
[Mar 3, 2018 7:01:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Faeree of Obsidian
Color: Aqua and Violet

1st: Is a wanted poster showing how much you care about her that you didn't take her into custody.

2nd: Is a stripey scarf to keep the hair out of her eyes while sailing fast on the open seas.

3rd: Is a pair of leather gloves to keep her hands warm and soft.

4th: Is a large fruit basket filled with all of her favorite fruit.

5th: Is a bar shelf, you made yourself, to store her favorite mugs.

6th: Is a ship full of cannon balls to make sure she is always protected.

7th: Is a coppery-persimmon North star pin to help guide her to you while away.

8th: Is a lace hanging fan you found while traveling overseas.

9th: Is a vase, eastern style, to replace the one you broke last year.

10th: Is a Decennium banner, showing her you know how to count.

11th: Is that Finned bracelet she had been eyeing while purusing the Atlantean seas.

12th: Is a pair of Pearls from an Earl. Mostly because they look better on her then they did on him.

13th: Is a lovely, sweet, furry black cat named lucky.

14th: Is a golden vase filled with feathers from a rare support bird (also known as a peacock). Given mainly to make others jealous.

15th: Is a new home in the Crystal Villa development on Winter Solstice.

16th: Is a pair of candles, in her favorite colors, to show her the light.

17th: Is a large gem you foraged and fitted into a custom band.

18th: Is a large skull mug, with garnet eyes, to adorn her bar shelf (that she still uses from the you made).

19th: Is an aquamarine jeweled brooch, from the widow queen herself!

20th: A homemade meal, such a lucky feast! All served in brand new china, for your one and only.

References: 1, 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by lilymoon at Mar 7, 2018 9:15:01 PM]
[Mar 4, 2018 9:33:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Ticktick123

Ozzy of Obsidian,
Color: Navy and Yellow!

1st A Coffin, because 20 years is a long time, and it's time to...
2nd die. Lie... on a Bedroll, because bedrolls are more practical than coffins!
3rd A Candle, because one can not see in the dark (to their bed)!
4th A Crate, because a pirate might burn his/her's bedroll, should this candle not be stowed on a raised surface!
5(th) Gold Rings!!! (Although Band trinkets (gold) will suffice!)
6th A Coat rack, so that said tired pirate can keep their nice..
7th Navy/Black Tricorne off the floor!
8th A Yellow/Red Parrot perched on the coat rack, set to ring at 7:15AM sharp! (Sharp like the beak - *drumroll*)
9th A Cronus Doll to snuggle up to in bed,
10th A hair rejuvenation potion, because pirates don't drink sleeping potions!
11th A Exotic canopy bed (White/Grey)... because ye are now asleep, and be wildly dreaming about something comfy!
12th A Green Top Hat (Orange band), because avast, yer chasing the...
13th Pot o' gold (From gold boxes) again!
14th A Stool, because thinkin of dreams be tough, and sometimes ye just want to cry, but avast ye've cried too much and filled a...
15th Jar of Rainwater (Cattrin's trinket design!) although, I guess now it's a jar of tear water...
16th BLAST! The sound of frustration.. from a hefty Decorative Cannon (Medium)
17th Ouch! Ye awake from yer sleep, something nudging ye in yer back.. A Chess Piece, those silly vikings! But now you can't sleep, so ye walk over to yer..
18th Black/Blue Carven Table, you glance at your feast, lick your lips, and sink back into yer...
19th Celtic Captain's Chair (Red/Pink), because yer the captain of your own fate, and its by yer choice ye've been here nearly 20 years, and are looking to celebrate yer...
20th Anniversary! How will ye celebrate? Why of course with a Dart Board, for there ain't nothing better than throwing some cleavers with yer mates...
[Mar 4, 2018 3:51:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Goodwill100

Jonthecarper on Obsidian
Favourite Color: Gold

Here is my list (in no particular order) to help you with your anniversary gift!

• 1st A box of chocolates (they'll never know what they'll get, yargh) .

• 2nd Their own (purple) starfish ! Maybe even one of these. A gift they'll display (forever ?) .

• 3rd An extra sturdy but lovely teddy bear with a wholesome message that will survive many nights and washings.

• 4th Some travel tickets to sail the seven seas!. (*Only apply to ferries among islands, not an actual cruise ship)

• 5th A pair of good looking flippy flops ! Perfect for traveling alongside the beach.

• 6th Some Chrysanthemum's ? Who doesn't love Crh...Chryasth ...flowers?

• 7th A barrel doll ! Or a dozen of them! Just see how much spirit these little fellows have.

• 8th A new hammer. For all the naughty pirates!

• 9th A decennium rum barrel to celebrate another ten years! Good ol' rum. Tastes even better in another 10 years.

• 10th Some mint marked cards (not cheating, they are in mint condition, heh) for the next time they play cards.

• 11th A golden peacock vase! Just look at it, isn't it terrifying pretty?

• 12th One big shark tank with a lot of exotic fishes! ( Disclaimer: Fishes may need to be refilled)

• 13th A group portrait! Keep this special day in memory.

• 14th A definitely not creepy jinx-free zodiac wheel ! Your fortune is that they won't want any gifts in the future and you'll never have to worry again!

• 15th A solid wrapped present box for everything. They don't like it? Just tell them that box was for someone else! What a life hack that is - and believable too!

• 16th Hand them a shiny Jolly Rodger pin ! An equivalent to the trophies to celebrate the very long time spent together.

• 17th One of Dexlas Peacock eggs . They'll love them as much as you do! Definitely won't end up on a plate like all the Hera eggs...

• 18th A parrot! Of course it will be taught to say a few special phrases (Feed me, I love you, I like purple)

• 19th Is a guest book ! Write down your experiences and thoughts on that day. Then do that every other year and you'll have a book full of memories :)

• 20th A delicious cake may not be missing. Another year an additional story?

Edit: I didn't know this was supposed to be about our significant other. I thought it was about you and your anniversary with the other oceanmasters, welp.
Jonthecarper on Obsidian

Likes Carpentry.
Current Shiny Sun Point collection: 2/30

Is desperately looking for autumn pie furniture on Obsidian.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Goodwill100 at Mar 9, 2018 5:15:06 PM]
[Mar 4, 2018 3:53:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Bisca of Obsidian
Favorite color: Mint

1. A wonderful tabletop Aqua(rium), every pirate needs a meditation view.
2. A Black savvy crossbones hat, who doesn't want to look fancy?
3. A Blue Blackjack, to defend yourself from those monsters out there!
4. A Brown Viking bed, to lay yourself to rest after a busy night.
5. A Gold medal, to show your efforts to the world.
6. A Green Potted Plant, to bring some greenery in your house.
7. A Grey Fountain, doesn't that look beautiful?
8. A Lavender Color Wall Lamp, to romanticize your room..
9. A Lemon Lily, a flower for your man or lady.
10. A Light Blue Pet Bed, what would that be for?
11. A Magenta Cherry Tree, to bring some beauty in your garden.
12. A Maroon Magnate's Treasure Chest, to store the treasure you gain.
13. A Mint Panda, simply because it's my favorite!
14. A Navy Captain's Jacket, to show you're the boss.
15. A Persimmon Pumpkin, you need one for Halloween.
16. A Pink Pig, everyone needs a pet
17. A Purple Corsairs Blade, an everlasting sword for your convenience.
18. A Red Rose, for the best scent in your room.
19. A Rose Rose Bush, to add to your flower garden.
20. A Tan Monkey, your best friend, forever!
Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Wayfarer
[Mar 6, 2018 10:38:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Harshex

Salacious on Obsidian Ocean
Favorite Color: Purple

1st Maroon/Yellow Savvy Hat (non-tradable) - Show our YPP pride!
2nd Maroon/Yellow Sword Fighting Dummy (non-tradable) - To practice our SF skills
3rd Maroon/Yellow Captains Jacket (non-tradable) - Help us aspire to be the greatest pirates we can be!
4th Yellow Kraken Banner for KH Release anniversary
5th - Free portrait - We've been hard-working pirates for 5 whole years! Show it off!!!
6th - Black Small dog - How long I've had my black cocker spaniel named Ninja to match my in-game puppy. Have to keep YPP with me at all times.
7th Hera Doll (non-tradable) - Been with us a full year and we were realizing how lucky we were to have such an awesome new OM.
8th Night Blue Chroma - 8 years since HS release
9th Vargas Doll with a confusing riddle attached (non-tradable) - In remembrance of CI release. Those darn riddles and the crazy story line we all experienced. I was terrified.
10th Maroon/Yellow Blackjack - Introduction of the rumble
11th Antediluvian Conch (non-tradable) - 11 years since SMH release
12th Maroon Poker Table (non-tradable) - The release of Poker and the new direction of YPP.
13th Gold Cloth Bag - Life before the global purse was a nightmare.
14th - Two Gilded Medium Cannons - In remembrance of blockade release. Also all those lives and limbs lost.
15th Gold Rags - Top and Bottoms (non-tradable) - 15 years since release of our amazing rags! I remember this day, I became obsessed. We had so many events just for winning rags, bring these days back!
16th Permanent Labor Badge - Time to increase our work load
17th Rouge Class Sloop - Time to really pillage in style
18th Rogue Class WF - Time to take on even bigger ships while in style.
19th Tan Monkey (non-tradable) - Best Fam ever created.
20th Colored Fam of the Classics (Monkey, Octopus, and Parrot- Non-tradable) with a Scroll with a message from our new Fam. Many of us still need a friendly companion to continue our pirate journey.
ExuberanceSalacious of Meridian & Obsidian
Severe of Emerald

Derp.
[Mar 7, 2018 9:13:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dalathar

Bohemond of Obsidian
Color: Black

---

Just like the traditional wedding anniversary gift lists, I wanted to provide a general category as guidance, and then list a specific gift under that category. I was conscious of the fact that each of my categories needed to have multiple options within them to choose from, and I made a specific effort to select ones that would give the person choosing the gift (whether it's the husband/wife or anyone attending a celebration) a wide variety to select from. There is a progression of gifts from the 1st anniversary to the 20th, each becoming more important/expensive than the one before it. The 5th, 10th, 15th and 20th anniversaries are the big milestones, so the gifts are noticeably more extravagant and stand out from the usual increase in value with each year. Each item is obtainable by the average pirate on Obsidian; I specifically chose not to use any limited or rare items, and wanted the gifts to remain reasonable without having to break the bank. I've written some reasoning for some of my selections below the list.

Bold is the category of gift, while Italics are a specific item suggestion from within that grouping.

• 1st Fruit - Pomegranates
  • 2nd Flowers - Planter of Lily of the valley
  • 3rd Trinkets - Inscribed trinket (with a heartfelt message)
  • 4th Lighting furniture - Lit candles (colored)
  • 5th Badges - Parlor Badge
  • 6th Seating furniture - Sofa
  • 7th Tapestry/Banner - Flag tapestry in their favorite colors
  • 8th Painting - Painting of ship
  • 9th Table - Jeweled end table
  • 10th Pet - Dog
  • 11th Hats - Muffin/Musketeer hat
  • 12th Tabletop furniture - Aquarium
  • 13th Drinking mugs - Chalice
  • 14th Leg clothing - Flare pants/Pantaloons
  • 15th Portraits - Double (couples) portrait
  • 16th Sword/Bludgeon - Cutlass
  • 17th Torso clothing - Bodice/Jerkin
  • 18th Storage furniture - Gilded display case
  • 19th Puzzle furniture - Gilded parlor game table
  • 20th Ship - Cupid class sloop

1st Fruit - Pomegranates

Far from the oceans of Puzzle Pirates, the Pomegranate is the symbol of a a distant land called "Armenia." It represents fertility, abundance and marriage. There is a widely practiced wedding custom where the bride throws a pomegranate against a wall, breaking it to pieces, and from those pieces the scattered seeds ensure the bride future children.

2nd Flowers - Planter of Lily of the valley

Lily of the valley are often used in weddings as a decoration. It is considered the flower of fairies, as they are said to drink from its tiny bells as cups. No gift will outshine the flower which symbolizes sweetness and "the return of happiness."

5th Badges- Parlor Badge

Couples who play together, stay together. What better way to a keep a marriage from falling into a rut than free access for a month to all the parlor puzzles the game has to offer?! A night out at the nearest Inn for a rousing game of Hearts will surely reignite the spark that may have dimmed some in their five long years of marriage.

7th Tapestry/Banner- Flag tapestry in their favorite colors

While a flag tapestry is as simple as they come, this item can be turned into a very meaningful one with a few color alterations. Purchase a flag tapestry in their favorite colors to impress them. If you don't know their favorite colors, use some colors with symbolize to show the thought you put into your gift. Red is associated with passion and desire, while blue symbolizes trust and loyalty. Do some research!

10th Pet - Dog

In the real world, getting multiple pets for your 10th anniversary would be a serious problem. On the various oceans of YPP, however, you can never have enough pets. In fact, your house isn't complete without one of these critters to adorn every single scene in your home. Hop on over to the Palace and adopt a poor Dog without a home to give to a family that will love and cherish him/her forever.

12th Tabletop furniture - Aquarium

An Aquarium is a stunning purchase that is sure to be a hit, for what pirate doesn't want a piece of the ocean in their very own house?

15th Portrait - Double (couples) portrait

Pay for the price of a beautiful Double portrait for the couple to commemorate the occasion! If possible, time the date when the portrait is to take place with the release of a limited edition background to make the moment even more special!

18th Storage furniture - Gilded display case

Over the years both husband and wife are sure to have collected a vast horde of trinkets from their many adventures together. The Gilded display case is the perfect (and classy!) piece of storage furniture to let them display the fruits of their various pirating conquests to their guests!

20th Ship - Cupid class sloop

The 20th wedding anniversary is an incredible milestone, and one which deserves to be honored with a gift befitting the pirate couple who has made it this far. The Cupid class sloop is the perfect gift for husband and wife to sail the oceans on and make new memories together, while reminding them of their love for each other that got them to this point.
Bohemond on Obsidian
[Mar 7, 2018 10:39:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Phaerie2

Phaerie, Obsidian
Purple.
*edited to add name, ocean and colour and to remove ? inserted during first edit

1st - Paper - A greeting card inscribed by OM to make ye feel special on yer special day.
2nd - Cloth - Captain's Jacket, pirates choice of colours to strut on the docks while ye still can.
3rd - Time - Captain's Clock, to count the minutes to ye next birthday.
4th - Pine - A plain ole reliable wooden sloop but with ye pirate name on her, eg The Phaerie or The Hera
5th - Song - A /global announcement of Happy Birthday wishes from OM on duty when pirate logs in, on their birthday only, with OM choice of trink to commemorate
6th - Green - Lime Dye, just because we can ask
7th - Blood - Kraken Tattoo, show how hARRRd ye be
8th - Leather - Trunk o'Trouble, a box full of bludges to beat the blaggards.
9th - Steel - Rack o' Swords for after five years pirating ye have many enemies to stab stab stab
10th - Oak - War Brig Smuggler Class with a birthday themed special name, eg, Old Codger or Young Sprat
11th - Box - Mystery Box of pirate's choosing, because sometimes ye just like a surprise!
12th - Parchment - A guest book for ye hearties to wish ye a Bon Anniversaire
13th - Gold - A crown of gold, to show ye old.
14th - Ouch - Pirate's choice of injury,
15th - Savvy - Ye Savvy Hat for ye savvy head.
16th - Retro - Backsword to show off skills from ye 17 years of swordsmanship (or lack thereof!)
17th - Picture -Portrait with any Ocean Master able to hobble aboard The Good Ship OAP
18th - Familiar - White Monkey with Black Hat, an assistance animal to aid ye in ye dotage.
19th - OM-age - (Homage, gettit!?) Doll of choice from Shiny Sun Points list.
20th - Obsidian - Grand Frigate painted Black on Black with all black fittings and an old Salt aboard to entertain ye with witticisms such as "Why are pirates pirates? cuz they arrrrrr" or "It's more fun to be a pirate than to join the navy".

And finally, just for fun:..
50th - Sun - EIGHT MEEEEELLION points - Apollo's eternal servitude
Phaerie, Obsidian
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Phaerie2 at Mar 9, 2018 6:11:14 PM]
[Mar 9, 2018 6:05:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Budclare, Obsidian, feeling kinda lime

• 1st A left shoe. They'll either appreciate not having a right shoe to get rid of or it'll give them something to aspire to.
  • 2nd Personalized cannonballs (cbs + paint), to help their infamy grow.
  • 3rd A funny hat, for your own definition of 'funny'. Having successfully increased their infamy in the past year, they'll need some good teasing to keep their ego in check.
  • 4th Scurvy may have started to set in by the fourth year, so give the gift of lucky feast: fruit, or maybe fresh grapefruit.
  • 5th A cursed effigy, for all those enemies they'll have made by year five.
  • 6th A disguise kit, because the cursed effigy probably didn't work.
  • 7th A radiant phoenix feather! It's time to stop hiding, so a rebirth symbol would come in handy.
  • 8th A lacy parasol, or an umbrella for those who don't like lace. It's past time to start worrying about skin cancer, all that time we spend in the sun.
  • 9th A quantity of fine rum, to remind them of who they arrrre.
  • 10th Plum wine, mini wine cask, or Reaver's reserve, to remind them that pirates deserve to pamper themselves a little now and then.
  • 11th A chroma, to remind them that some mistakes can be fixed.
  • 12th Temporary hair dye, because sometimes it's best to just avoid making a mistake in the first place.
  • 13th As many black cats as you can get your hands on.
  • 14th A tall Viking carving, to give all those cats a scratching post.
  • 15th Yarn and needles, minus the needles, because the cats need more entertainment.
  • 16th An aquarium, because those infernal cats still aren't satisfied.
  • 17th Flowers, candy, and possibly jewelry, to apologize for the cats.
  • 18th An ancient artifact, to remind them that however old they're starting to feel, it could be worse.
  • 19th A chair. Once our pirates turn nineteen, we'll finally be able to sit down.
  • 20th Eau de parfum or rose goddess perfume. It takes twenty years to grow a nose, so enjoy it. :)

Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Mar 9, 2018 11:52:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

Re: [Doodle]AnniversARRRy IdeARRs! (deadline 11.59pm March 9th) In judging! Reply to this Post

...and TIME! Thanks for the entries, m'dears! Judging is now underway.
[Mar 10, 2018 12:08:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

Re: [Doodle]AnniversARRRy IdeARRs! (deadline 11.59pm March 9th) Winners announced! Reply to this Post

Thank ye all for yer wonderful ideas! I had a lot of fun reading through and enjoyed the thought y'all put into it.

Without further ado - The winner, who gets gloriously shiny sun points, an equally glorious Hera Egg and a romance package of lit coloured candles, a vase with wild flowers, meal with wine, cake and more cake in the forum of a trinket is....Budclare on Obsidian !

The two runners up, who get shiny sun points (equally as glorious), a Hera Egg, and a looking for love package of vase with wild flowers and a cake, together with a cake trinket are Jonthecarper on Obsidian and Bohemond on Obsidian Well done!

Congratulations to you all; I snuck those items into yer inventory moments ago and didn't even lick the frosting on the cakes. My restraint surprised even me. Yer welcome.

Don't forget the next event is now up in which you get to incorporate the Year 10 suggestion from any of the entries here (regardless of whether they won or not) into the design of a card - see here! Go enter!

[Mar 11, 2018 8:18:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dalathar

Re: [Doodle]AnniversARRRy IdeARRs! (deadline 11.59pm March 9th) Winners announced! Reply to this Post

Thank ye all for yer wonderful ideas! I had a lot of fun reading through and enjoyed the thought y'all put into it.

Without further ado - The winner, who gets gloriously shiny sun points, an equally glorious Hera Egg and a romance package of lit coloured candles, a vase with wild flowers, meal with wine, cake and more cake in the forum of a trinket is....Budclare on Obsidian !

The two runners up, who get shiny sun points (equally as glorious), a Hera Egg, and a looking for love package of vase with wild flowers and a cake, together with a cake trinket are Jonthecarper on Obsidian and Bohemond on Obsidian Well done!

Congratulations to you all; I snuck those items into yer inventory moments ago and didn't even lick the frosting on the cakes. My restraint surprised even me. Yer welcome.

Don't forget the next event is now up in which you get to incorporate the Year 10 suggestion from any of the entries here (regardless of whether they won or not) into the design of a card - see here! Go enter!

Many thanks! Congratulations to Budclare for their win!
Bohemond on Obsidian
[Mar 11, 2018 8:55:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Thanks! <3
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Mar 11, 2018 9:49:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Goodwill100

Thank you a lot!

Have fun with your anniversary :)
Jonthecarper on Obsidian

Likes Carpentry.
Current Shiny Sun Point collection: 2/30

Is desperately looking for autumn pie furniture on Obsidian.
[Mar 12, 2018 5:20:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Phaerie2

Re: [Doodle]AnniversARRRy IdeARRs! (deadline 11.59pm March 9th) Winners Announced Reply to this Post

Congrats to the winners, it was fun reading the entries :)
Phaerie, Obsidian
[Mar 13, 2018 4:31:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates